Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I bought this car a 2006 it has been a good car but now at 75000 mil. thing are going wrong the Fuel Pump is going out now with the brakes,a/c ,heater, and now the 0-2 is bad. one more thing this car should be getting 22mpg city 33mpg highway. but i get 21mpg all the time.
Excellent, reliable car. I will buy another Subaru when I'm ready to replace this one. Very few repairs required, but I get regularly recommended maintenance done on time.
Great truck. it has over 90k miles on it and still drives like new. It has seen everything from beach driving to blizzard conditions and has never failed on me. Still feels solid and seems like it will last forever. I've driven other model SUVs with the same mileage and they feel like they're going to fall apart any minute.
Having major problems with the heat but just had a winter storm and this truck had no problems as a matter of fact it drove better, even tho i almost frooze to death.
I bought my 2006 three years ago. I have driven it all over the country in all types of climates and road types. It is a road warrior, great on gas and very comfortable. On the flip side, this vehicle has an array of electrical problems which can prove costly.
I love cars made by Buick. I have owned my Baby for 4 year. This year is the first that I have had a repair cost other than brakes, and a tune-ups. My first was the Century. When you are from a cold place like Chicago, the heat in this car is EXCELLENT. I would recommend this car over others that I have owned in the past and present. For example, Ford Explore, Dodge Caravan and Dynasty.
great car just needs a few upgrades
I purchased my '02 Jeep Wrangler in fall of '01 and it's given me no issues. I do follow the recomended maintenance schedule that is published by Jeep and though it's probably costed me the price of another wrangler. I feel that not having a jeep payment for the past 5 years is well worth the cost of maintenance. Looking forward to pushing another 100k miles on this reliable little jeep.
I have owned three Accords and the 2008 is by far the worst from a mechanical perspective. I had the front rotors and pads replaced at 5100 miles. The rear pads were next at just over 10,000 miles. Now I am replacing the rear pads again at 22,000 (not at the dealership). This is unbelievable. I have had two SUVs and a full size truck that needed less brake work than this car. It also took 4 tries for the interior trim to be repaired. Honda has always been the first place I look when it comes time for a new sedan...no more.
Owned my 97 Honda Accord since 2001. Drove it cross country from LA to Philadelphia without a hitch. Been driving it ever since. I've had several problems the last few years with electrics - the driver side window stopped working for a while, once it was fixed, the back passenger side window went dead. Also, the radio has gone funny, and only plays AM dependably, to get FM stations to work, i have to manipulate the lights or other buttons on the dash. Currently, the car is in the shop for distributor repair and its costing me a pretty penny. I do love the car and its been reliable, never breaking down on the road (knock on wood) and only the occasional tire blow. I would definitely buy another Honda.
Check engine light comes on sporadically, dealer wants to keep it to work on it. I don't have the time. I can nurse 41 mpg (5 spd) w/o using A/C, around 37 mpg in summer. For go to work transportation it can not be topped. Drives and rides like a larger car. My Lexus is not worth the extra money over this car.
My 2002 Frontier Crew Cab has 91,000 miles on it. It has been flawless except for the electric mirrors, which frequently suffer from gear binding when you try to adjust them. Thankfully if I just reverse direction and then go back the other way, it clears itself every time. It has been one of the most reliable and dependable vehicles of the 12 or 13 I have owned in my life. Nice job Nissan - ya got it right on this one!
Our van is our dreamcar, we live in the Netherlands and here are only, i think, 20 ore 30 van's like we have. Sorry for my bad letters , i speak better english than i write.
I recently purchased a 1999 Volvo V70 Cross Country that has 81K original miles. It appears to be in excellent condition inside and out except for a small oil leak at the turbo return pipe. The dealer I purchased it from is repairing the problem. Since this seems to be a common problem and does not pose a major problem I am very pleased with the vehicle overall. I bought the V70 as a commuter car and drive 98 miles round trip each day. Mileage is about 22.5 highway with 87 octane fuel. I plan to try 91 octane on my next fill-up to check for any significant increase in mileage.
i bought this car for way to much. the same day the flywheel broke off. got that fixed then 2wks later all power windows quit. then 4 mths later it jumped time and messed up the motor. I will never never never buy another Hyundai again. head my advice Stay away from Hyundai
love the car
I like My ram, It has great Power, Its comfortable, and lots of room. Sounds great with stock exhaust. I have the Hemi. The problem I have is that the Catalac converters went out, along with the starter, window switch holder on driver side door broken again, Power steering lines broken ( Both of them), Can't forget about the wipers do what they want when you turn them on. All that on a truck that just hit 52000 miles. I bought it with 35000 on her in FEB. Maybe I bought a lemon, Some of my friends have the same truck with no problems. Luck of the draw i guess. You could roll the dice and come up snake eyes or get lucky and get a 7. I wouldn't buy another one again unless its brand new and has a warranty. And once that warranty is up I would dump it.
I Bought my 04 Pacificia AWD about three years ago. I put about 20000 on her and I don't really have any complaints. Besides the previous owners didn't really take care of it. It runs great, descent aceleration for a car thats over weight for the engines that are available. I like the trans stick / Slap shifter, helps a lot when passing on the highway. The car gets good MPG, The only thing I don't like is the mirrors don't always stay set. It has the memory set and sometimes the mirrors don't stay put, and when my wife uses her key, they don't change over to her settings. The mirrors, seats, radio stations, and HVAC all can be set to the driver preference. Which is set by the different key. Its a small problem that the dealer will have to look into, But thats my two cents. Thank you. and remember to Always buy American. Help out our brothers and Sister.
Except for a few pesky electrical issues, a very good driving car. Shifts well, handles well, engine runs clean, and it hugs the road at high speed. The suspension good when new, just average in later years.
When the car is cold and shifting to drive, there is a delay before going into gear. After the transmission has warmed up from driving the problem seems to go away.
Great car but the engine needs coils and the pcv elbow to be replaced. They are a bad design. Interior, engine, and outside are great though. Handles well and plenty of power. Would buy again
Bought this car used with 53,000 miles. I have had one problem after another. Just put $1,300 into car in last 30 days. Please if considering buying a Cabrio, Do not. Parts are expensive and car is unreliable.
Just turned over 202,000 miles on my Sienna and it still runs great, doesn't use any oil and has no rattles or squeeks. It has been the most reliable vehicle i have ever owned. Over its lifetime it has had two sets of brake linings, a new door computer, and a new catylitic converter at approx 1195000 miles. Changed oil and filter every 5,000 miles. Also had to replace the A/C compressor last summer. Here in AZ A/C gets a lot of use.
Car is Excellent, Simply Excellent. Jag and Mercedes owners are jealous because they paid SOOoooo much more for SOOoooo much less!
Love the ride, features, interior, sleek lines, great looking, fun to drive, great spacing, small rear seat, great AWD, great storage options. :-) Coolant leaking into engine :-( Poor mileage :-(
very good condition, low miles
2000 XLT 4x4 sport-Ford made these trucks nice!Strong,and dependable.Mine has over 100.000 miles and uses no oil.I have had very little done to it so far.GOOD TRUCK! ! !
Great car, awesome on gas, sport feel when you want / need it. Fuel savings when driver modestly. A few small electrical mysteries, that have come and gone by them selves. Plenty of 3rd party replacement parts available. This is my 3rd Saab, and loving it.
90+ little trouble hope to keep it that way
One of the first ones,waited over 4 months to get it, back in 2005 Couldn't be happier, has about 56000 and still running strong (knock on wood) If i had to get another car it would be the same kind.