Newest Reviews:
  • 2000 Cadillac DeVille 97,000 miles AT 40,000 under warranty. trans pulled 2 times, ok since. nothing major since. pulled 3 window motor regulators and repaired myself. best auto i have driven and most at long distances. My travel car.. will drive it another 30,000+ miles or 4 or 5 years or longer if it keeps going the way it is. very very comfy on long trips 700 to 800 miles a day with out being tired
  • 1998 Ford Mustang I love this car, of course I own one so I may be a little prejudiced when it comes to this car! :-)
  • 2008 Kia Rondo Good car for its value
  • 1994 Chevrolet Camaro i love my Camaro
  • 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E Everything is great except when taking off at a dead stop, it tends to feel like it's not gonna make it then, wham, she takes off barks 2nd gear and goes. And that is with a striaght 6 cyl
  • 2008 Mazda Mazda6 I haven't had any problems with my 2008 Mazda 6 i Sport except the prices on recommended maintenance and the brakes are wearing out a little fast. I love driving it and it gets great gas milage being a 4 cylinder. I think it's a really cute, safe car and a great buy.
  • 2007 Jeep Liberty I bought this Jeep brand new and will never buy another one. When I first took ownership I received a recall notice in the mail for some problem, I don't remember, which they promptly fixed. I have had to have three windows repaired, I roll them down and they don't go back up. I'm waiting for the fourth window to give out. Since day one the car drives perfectly fine with the parking brake ON!!!
  • 2006 Isuzu i280 Pickup had lots of trouble out of this truck , have to drive two hours to get it serviced
  • 2000 Chevrolet Camaro I have a 2000 Camaro and I adore her. Bought her in CA but now live in NJ...Yeah, go figure! But the CA emissions junk has not taken away from the power, git-up or hold this car has on the road. She will still walk up on any Mustang out there! It has been the most reliable car I have ever owned! The brakes, electric and exhaust systems have all been good to me, routine minimual maintenance all the way around. The tranny is as smooth as the day I drove it off the lot and this is now 9+ years later. I only have one thing to say and that is she is a pig when it comes to heating or A/C. Even recharging the system won't help folks so save your $$ and let the windows down till the A/C catches up! And the heat, well, she is a lizard waiting for the sun. The suspension is still solid and the steering is a joy...and I need that cause when I am walking up on that nice new Mustang...I want him to know he's been passed by royalty driven by a GIRL!
  • 2002 Kia Spectra I can't complain about the Kia's. This is my second one and I think they are great as far as maintenance and and repairs are concerned. I didn't do any major repairs on my first one, the Kia - sephia and so far none on this one, only the regular maintenance of upkeep. I'm contemplating buying another this year - 2009. It has good pickup and holds the road well. The warrentee is great because it's paid for before it runs out. I must say though that the body could be made of a better material.
  • 2005 Scion xB This is a great car and a very good value. That said my main complaint is: cheap plastic connections between bumpers and the car have broken with just a little bump by another vehicle; also bumpers are too low and catch on curbs - a bad design. This is a problem everyday in the City when parking. Makes the car look lousy. My mileage runs around 28-30 mpg with heavy City and demanding Highway driving. I go 80-90 mph back and forth to Palm Springs and it runs like a champ. Having brakes replaced now after 46.5k miles of tough stop and go on the hills of SF, which does not seem unreasonable.
  • 2002 Lexus GS300 This is a LUXURY car. Lexus thought about the driver from the feel of the car to the accessories that are provided. However, I've had 2 oxygen sensors that have had to be replaced. Other than that, a very nice car.
  • 1997 Volkswagen Jetta I bought my 97 VW Jetta GLS used a little over a week ago from a mechanic. He had replaced the transmission (as I understand is a relatively common problem with these cars). I downgraded to this car from a 98 Acura Integra GSR. The first day, the check engine light came on. The second day, the distributor failed. The 3rd day, the sunroof stopped working (bad fuse...easy fix). The 4th day, the tail pipe fell off. When I have had the opportunity to drive the car, it runs good. The seats aren't all that comfortable and the car is a little "boxy" looking, inside and out. It's an "ok" car overall, but considering the relatively lower mileage (129k) for it's age, it should hold up a little better. It's clear now that previous owners did not care as much about maintenance as I do. My only advice to potential buyers is to get a reputable mechanic to check it out first...engine, exhaust, electrical parts. Push every button, more than once. This will likely be the last German car I buy, even though I am from German roots. I'll stick with Honda's and Acura's. The Japanese seem better at building quality cars, with exception to typical rust that seems to easily develop.
  • 2001 Toyota Highlander THIS HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLE AUTOMOBILE. LOVE THE FOUR CYLANDER ENGINE. LOADS OF CARRYING CAPACITY. COULD NOT HAVE MOVED FROM ONE HOME TO ANOTHER WITHOUT THIS VEHICLE. VERY, VERY DEPENDABLE. JUST WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE SO MANY ELECTRONIC DEVICES THAT I CANNOT WORK ON.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 just a great all around truck!
  • 1998 Audi A4 It's a beautiful car that when it works, works verry well. Unfortunatley when it doesn't, it's not the easiest to get fixed... A great car for someone with money to fix it.
  • 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Front Sway Bar/Stabilizer Links replaced (not included in extended warrenty), althought rear ones are - had to appeal this one and did get some reimbursement. Also, had left window/power problem and substantial brake problems. RRD
  • 2007 Chevrolet Aveo Had my car snce April 2007. I really like the pick up even though its a small car. I did have a problem with my transmisson and had to have it rebuilt when it was only a year old.It is a toyota engine so the chevy mechanics had to read up on it and figure out how to rebuilt it. Once that was done I had no problem with it. Also after about 6months my strut started to make a squicky noise. It still does and was told it was fine. All n all with the exception of my problems I would buy another one.
  • 2006 Honda Accord very nice car
  • 1995 Nissan Maxima my son inherited this car so I don't know alot about it. he has been driving it for about 1 year. recently we have had alot of problems. check engine light still on taking it in for repairs again! I feel like this will be a great little car once we get the kinks out
  • 2003 Toyota Sequoia Bessie 2003, Love my sequoia, however I've had nothing but Skid Control & Brake Booster problems, in for service three (3) times, still have the problem. My warranty company will not pay anymore. maybe it the dealership not doing their repairs correctly. Other than that no problem. only have 72,000 miles on Bessie.
  • 2004 BMW 545i I love my 545i, had to replace the alternator but nothing out of the ordinary in the first 67k miles.
  • 2004 Cadillac DeVille I have over 95,000 miles on my 2004 Deville. During the period of time I have owned this car, I have had to have the head gaskets replaced due to oil leakage. I have had the transmission rebuilt twice, the torque converter repaired, the ABS wheel sensors replaced, the front brake rotors replaced, two driver side window regulators replaced, one passenger side window regulator replaced, the seal to the gas tank replaced to resolve a check engine light that kept coming on, the heater/air conditioning fan motor replaced, a speed shift sensor in the transmission replaced, wiper motor replaced and switch replaced and several other repairs. In total this car has had well over $10,000 in repairs done to it under warranty. My warrantly just expired 3 days ago and now the passenger side window regulator gave out today. The Michelin tires that came on the car, had to be replaced with only 24,000 miles on them. Yhe only thing that is still going strong is the rear brake pads, which are original to the car. Would I buy an other Cadillac? I suppose, as you cannot beat the ride nor how the car rides on the open road for long distances. The only suggestion for anyone considering one of the cars, is to take out the maximum warranty you can to take care of all the repairs you will experience.
  • 1995 Toyota Corolla I am happy with mine. Drives with no noises, no problems. She is a good little baby Sometimes i would have liked better were: 1) Better sound insulation from road noise 2) More powerful AC I have about 120k miles on mine and hope to put another 50k without anything major
  • 2001 Dodge Stratus Bought the SE 4 cyl. automatic as a B'day present to myself, after driving several Stratus rental cars used for road trips. The only problem I had while it was still under warranty was the speedometer needle started bobbing back and forth. That was a little scarey, but no problems after that. This car gets terrific gas mileage and I just love the great power (for a 4-banger), as well as the solid steering!
  • 2007 BMW 335i I bought this car with very low miles, back in Sept. 2008. This car is a blast to drive! It handles amazing, aside for around sharp turns. I gave the "body, interior & Misc." category only 4 stars, purely because I've had an issue with the high pressure fuel pump, which apparently has been changed 3 times due to some flaws. At this point, the car drives great with no problems.
  • 2002 Lexus IS300 I have owned an '02 IS300 for about 4 years now and I love it.
  • 2007 Honda Pilot It is now a year since I bought my used 2007 Honda Pilot. It is without question the best automobile I have ever owned of the US domestic made 21 cars I have owned for at least a year. It had 32K miles and now is 48K and all I have put into it is the cost of oil changes every 5k miles. It is one well thought out auto made to last with quality parts. I am so impressed with Honda I will be trading my wife's car for a Honda later this year.
  • 2006 Honda Civic This has been one of the most reliable cars I've ever owned. I've had very few problems with it and would definitely buy another one.
  • 1996 Lincoln Town Car I love this car! my 96 TC has 192K miles and rides like new. Last tune up done @ 100K but no problems of any kind so far, smooth and comfortable ride, delivers performance with a relative good mileage for a V8 ( 19 x 26 ) . Too bad the designers at the time forgot important detais like cupholders for the back seat passangers who instead got ashtrays. Other than this minor detail, great great car!