Newest Reviews:
  • 1995 Lexus ES300 This car require very little maintenance.Comfortabe and dependable. Run good. Excellent auto
  • 2006 Toyota Tacoma Great truck. Never had a problem.
  • 2002 Kia Sedona Good value for money. Some small problems fixed under warranty (great dealership). Only needed Alternator replacing at 80,000 miles. Usual Sedona problems with Air bag / light seatbelt. Has never let me down. I bought new to replace a Ford Windstar that was the worse car I ever owned.
  • 2005 Scion xB I too can't complain about my XB! I drive long distance and have a 2005 with alot of mileage and not once have I had a major problem!
  • 2005 Toyota Sienna My 2nd Sienna. Previous one had 198000 miles with only maintenance. The only gripe is wind noise in the car. No maintenance problems with this one.
  • 2008 Toyota RAV4 I am really happy that I bought my 2008 Rav4 v6 4WD. In May, I will have had it for one year. I always wanted a 4WD Toyota pickup. When they first came out in the 70's, I was ranching and drove 2WD Chevy pickups. If the Rav4 is as good as the 1973 Celica I bought new, it will be terrific! Great handling and get up and go in the Ozark Mts. The mileage ranges from 17 mpg to 24 mpg. The 17 mpg obviously occurs when I floor it alot. Great outside vision. Quiet in town. When have passengers in the backseats it is sometime difficult for them to carry on a conversation without my wife and I raising our voices. Otherwise it is as quiet as my wife's Avalon.
  • 2008 Chevrolet HHR have SS model - great response to acceleration; instrument panel lights don't fully illuminate at times (no apparent reason for this) '03 Chevy Silverado did the same; blind spots impair vision at times; none of these faults are deal breakers; I love driving the car.
  • 1998 Saturn SW2 Probably the best car I've ever owned. So far, necessary repairs have been brakes, batteries, an oil pump and a radiator. Being a former SCCA driver, this car has been opened up from it's original 124hp to 145. Suspension has been reworked and I run nitrogen in the 205/60/15 tires. It's been across the country & back several times. I never worry about it breaking. Auto trans and engine get 100% Castrol Synthetic. It uses about a quart every 15,000 miles.
  • 2000 Chrysler LHS I HAVE HAD MY CAR FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND IT IS A GREAT CAR.
  • 1999 Dodge Dakota I bought this truck (3.9 V-6) with 74,000 miles several months ago and have put 6,000 miles on it and absolutely no problems. It is the best truck I have ever owned and use it just about every day. The previous owner did all the maintenance so I should be able to enjoy it for a long time.
  • 1995 Buick Park Avenue Good over all
  • 2004 Lexus LS430 the car is excellent
  • 2008 Toyota Sequoia I have owned the sequoia for six months now, and love it. Cruising on the highway at 75 mph, loaded, I still get 15.5 mpg. Plenty of power with the big V-8. Navi system and bluetooth for cell phone hands free work great. I especialy like the power (up & down) third row seating.
  • 2009 Chevrolet HHR Higher than expected wind noise at highway speeds and side wind deflection is more than my KIA. Would appreciate better acceleration to cruising speed. Otherwise we are satisfied with the HHR.
  • 2003 Volkswagen Jetta TDI. 86K miles. Lifetime avg. gas mileage 47 mpg. Town 43 - Hwy 50+. Only negative was in front spoiler design - too low clearance so that catches on objects such as concrete parking stops resulting in detaching spoiler from body. newer models appear to have corrected this deficiency. Had to replace malfunctioning radio under 50K warranty. Glow plugs replaced at 68K miles. Good car!
  • 1999 Toyota Tacoma My 1999 Tacoma is still the best looking truck wherever I park it. Its 2.7 liter, 4-cylinder engine, with manual transmission, delivers robust high and low-end performance. And, in 4WD, it's sure footed in rain and snow. Having to manually lock the front end to go into 4WD is a minor inconvenience. Its only maintenance has been what Toyota recommends.
  • 2005 Pontiac GTO One of the fastest cars in town.
  • 1995 Nissan 300ZX a very reliable, safe sports car. average consumption 18 hwy, 17 city
  • 1995 Chevrolet G Series Van (G20) when wet outside brakes are very grabby hydroplanes
  • 2002 Buick LeSabre This is by far the best car my wife and I have owned. The car has 134000 miles and has only had tires replaced once and regular maintainence completed by a certified mechanic. The car delivers the best ride and gas millage for a large car on the market. You can't go wrong with this car. The ownership cost is low.
  • 2001 Dodge Dakota good truck for the price
  • 2001 GMC Sierra 1500 I bought this truck brand new in October 2000. It still runs great, especially in the winter. The AutoTrac system is totally awesome for winter driving. Even with 58k miles it still drives great. The only issues I've had is the fuel pump needed replacement and the right rear rotor needed to be turned right after I bought it.
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer thank god I bought the extended warranty. At 64000 the trans started slipping. Dealer changed the fluid 3X, @ 150.00 each time. Finally went to AAMCO, and they dealt with the warranty company and replaced the trans & torque converter. It was then at 80000 miles. Now at 160000 miles the same EXACT problem is back. Temperature control knob sticks so bad it snapped off. Right front wheel bearing ate itself. Dealer said he didn't hear any noise??? Other than that it has been a good car. Love the gas mileage and power (when it is running)
  • 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Minimum repairs for 12 years.
  • 2003 Acura TL Bought this car in March of 2009 with 115,000 miles on it. I have to say the car is great, the stereo is awesome (anyone that tells you the stereo doesn't "bump" enough is looking to rattle the screws loose, not actually listen to music. There is no AUX jack, but I'll live with the 6-disc changer and this is an '03. Leather interior is perfect, it's stretched and shows it's age but some leather conditioner really makes a difference. I've seen people complain that the car makes noise, but really the only noise is from the leather squeaking against itself as far as I can tell, and again if you listen to the stereo you probably won't even notice. I've also seen many people complain about the transmission being badly designed, and I believe it was recalled twice, but to tell you the truth if you buy this car chances are it has enough miles on it for you to notice any shift-delays or discrepancies on the test drive. Mine has plennnnty of miles on it and it shifts like a brand new car, whether I'm gunning it or just cruising. There is plenty of torque-steer if you let it know you're in a hurry so make sure you got both hands on the wheel when you punch it. My right front shock is leaking and needs to be replaced but it doesn't seem to be endemic of the car model. Automatic climate control works great and definitely warms up the car faster that I'd expect, and the seat warmers are a nice touch, although by the time the leather heats up in the winter you'll probably already be warm from the A/C. Auto-dimming mirror is a must-have in my opinion and this one works great, hell even the side-view mirror tilts down when in reverse to see the curb. The mirrors even have automatic heaters to get the snow off during winter. Plenty of space int he back seat, power front seats with 2 memory presets on the driver side. All in all I'd say it's a great car, well worth the money ($7200 after taxes for me) and still looks mighty nice for a 2003, put a Type-S OEM lip kit on this sucker and whatever other mods you like (nicer rims, headlights) and I still get nods when driving down the road. Can't recommend the car enough, just do your research. Oh, 2 down sides, car takes premium gas and if you punch the gas you will be filling up your tank probably twice a week. I do about 17miles to work and 17 more back and if I keep it at 70mph or below I'll fill up once every 5-6 days. Some people think that's great mileage but I come from driving a civic :) Cheers.
  • 2001 Dodge Dakota I have had this 01 Dakota 4X4 Club Cab since 02. It is my 3rd Dakota and I like it much better than the 1997 or the 1992 that I had. Those were V6's this is the V8, 4.7 is a good engine, good MPG. I just replaced the original tires at 56,000 miles. Still has the factory brakes front and rear. I just replaced the oxygen sensor and the MAP sensor and the battery. That is all that I have done too it. My only concern now is that the AT has a "skip" between 1st and 2nd gear. It has been there for sometime and does not seem to be getting worse. Still looks new and I have only used the 4 wheel drive 4 times since I purchase it. We don't get the snow that we use too here in Northern Virginia. I will buy another Dakota.........
  • 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Bought my vehicle from Enterprise with 6700 miles on it. It is 4wd with the in-line six with almost 300 hp. It has performed well overall with 20-21mpg avg if I keep below 70 on frwy. All add-ons like ac/stereo/power windows, mirrors, door locks/etc all still work fine after three years. Interior is 2-tone with camel colored seats and upper part of SUV and black carpets and dash area. The automatic 4wd works well in snow or sloppy mud. The 4wd locked in low was excellent at pulling stuck trucks out of mud and snow. Vehicle also came equipped with tow package, so I just hooked the tow chain to the ball at the rear and pulled them out. I plan to own this car for about eight years total. Oil changes every 3-3500 miles. Rotate tires every 5000-5500. Only actual repair so far has been an idler pulley below the power steering pump. This is the fifth car I have purchased from car rental companies in two different states. If they have a car/truck you like I would recommend anyone considering them.
  • 2004 Chrysler Concorde I have driven Buicks for a few years, I traded a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra on this 2004 Chrysler Concorde, its loaded and handles good for a large car, but it is no Buick. The 3.5 is lacking compared to the 3.8 supercharged Ultra engine. The Buick also gave 31 to 34 mpg on a trip where the Chrylser is in the 26 to 28 range. Although both are wonderful road trip cars. I know this is "knit picking" but the glare from the top of the dash board in front of the driver is almost unbearable. I will probably go back to Buick after the factory warranty expires on the Chrysler.
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue I like the way the car drives, but just about everything on the car has failed at least once, with the exception of the engine (which has been flawless) and the exhaust. Poor fit and finish. Failures include alternator (twice), climate control unit, power steering hose, heater blower motor, A/C compressor bearing, brake master cylinder, strut mounts, intermediate steering column, transmission pressure valve, tie rods, MAP sensor. Pads and rotors last about 35K miles. Luckily I had an extended warranty.
  • 2004 Saturn Ion My wife drives the car and loves it.Every so often I take it on the turnpike to blow it out. It runs fine and gets very good gas mileage for that four cylinder engine.