Newest Reviews:
  • 2008 Infiniti G35 God do I hate this car! What a waste of money. I hate driving it, I hate owning it, I hate paying for it. If I wasnt looking so short term, I would have bought a BMW 3 series with it free maintenance that makes up for its higher price tag. Its spent sooo many days at the dealer for repairs except every time its the same run around where nothing gets fixed. I guarantee you all the problems I have now that they "cant seem to replicate" will be huge problems needing immediate attention the day my warranty is up. So, here I am around 25K with a faulty transmission, clunky transfer case, non-functioning bose stereo/nav that I paid out the as for. It needs tires even though its all flat, cruise set highway driving, AND the front rotors are warped after its last trip to the dealer. It also gets terrible gas mileage because 6th gear still has it revving to the moon at 80mph. If you want good luxury and dont want to cough up the cash to buy german, be smart and buy a caddy CTS. Hell, you can even get a Mercedes C300 Sport for 35 grand. Hindsight is 20/20, and Im clearly a retard for buying this jap turd.
  • 1995 Lexus SC400 I purchased this car new 5-20-1994 it has been the best car I have had. After 126,000 miles and only normal wear repairs, and serves, no major repairs. I have had during this time a, 1998 Gag xjr, 2000 Cad.dv, 2003 TownCar, 2005 Buick Rainner. All had many recalls and repairs need, but was covered by warranty. I have a 2006 Mustang GT, great car so far, 2008 Bentley GT ,Great fun, 2009 Saturn Vue RedLine, great for what I use it for, so far .
  • 2003 Dodge Durango Air conditioning system design is terrible.
  • 2004 Ford Explorer Tranny, differentials and A/C system are problems on this vehicle.
  • 2000 Volkswagen Passat Very Reliable. Best car I have ever bought. No major problems.Love the htd seats and the quiet comfortable ride. The passat is a fun and enjoyable family car!
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 This is the worst car I have ever owned. It is in the shop more than I drive it, for large and small repairs. I had 2 infinites prior to this one and thought I would try this car, BIG MISTAKE. Never again,.,
  • 2004 Chevrolet Express 3500 We outgrew our minivan when child number 5 arrived, so we bought the 12 passenger version of this behemoth. It was a used Avis rental van, and we have had no problems with it in the 30,000 miles we have driven it. It is a basically a big truck that drives like one and carries passengers. 12-14 MPG (sigh). Not the most refined vehicle around, but it is big and tough and reliable.
  • 1995 Infiniti G20 Love this car. We bought ours used but in good condition & it has done very well. Infiniti lifetime warranties their seat belts so when one of the rear seat belts wouldn't retract we took it to the local dealership service department & they replaced it free of charge.
  • 1995 Jaguar XJ12 Purchased used in 1998. I have never owned a better car
  • 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Had since new, have over 85,000 miles and with few problems. Even the body is in good condition considering how many doors have hit it from other cars. Rides a little rough now, but still in good condition.
  • 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser Best vrhicle I have ever owned! Drives like a Lexus, never breaks.
  • 1991 Buick LeSabre power window units front and rear had to be replaced, not under warranty. 2001 LeSabre Custom only 68,000 miles transmission problems, no reverse happened thhis date 7/10 09
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 I have been the owner for 4 years
  • 2005 Honda CR-V Excellent Condition
  • 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 This is a 08 Mega Laramie 4x4 package with sun roof, and and engine-off diesel cabin heater (not to be confused with the plug-in engine block heater) plus snow plow package. I tow a 20' x8'x106" Cargo Trailer. Regarding handling and power, this truck has exceed my expectations. I also run a AMSOIL 2 micron oil bi-pass filter and AMSOIL Oil, Gear Lube and Trans Fluid with Mag Hi-Tech covers. All for longevity and heat management. My primary complaints is no airconditioning ducts for the back passengers. I had to buy Sungaurd's Ceramic Film to keep 80% of the heat from coming through my windows. Sungaurd has a clear ceramic film for the front windsheild and a ever so slight tent that is 50 sate legal for the driver and front passenger windows and put limo dark on the sunroof and all the back windows. The Ceramic window film is expensive $850 for all the windows. But its worth it because no air ducts in the back and I have a 2 year old that has to sit their. This is why it was strongly recommended to me to get the sun roof for the tuck, with the rear bed power window, it makes for a good draft that could not be achived without the sunroof. My other compliant is the CD/DVD/GPS dash screen can not be navigated by a touch screen. This is very antiquated. I recommend not buying the high-end from Dodge and go after market. I also recommend the Banks Ram Air Intake and exhaust manifold and believe it or not Lucas Oil's Fuel additive over AMSOIL. Together I get 4MPG more. My next upgrade will be a FASS Fuel Filter and a Titan 55 gallon primary fuel tank and a TransFlow 116 gallon ancillary fuel tank in the bed of my truck. Together I will be able to go 3,500 miles between fill ups and miss the spike in gas prices. Net-net - do the upgrades that provide longevity first not last. To date I have yet to see any DPF issues, but I also have not seen it go on either and I constantly look at the over head console. Once the quirks are worked out in the after market, I plan to purchase a programmer. The DPF complicates these devises as of July 09. But the design will be cool, because you can choose when to run a burn cycle on the DPF so that you do not run into a situation where you stop the truck and inadvertenly or accidently stop the DPF burn cycle in mid cycle which could result in a $2K repair bill. By the way, this problem is in all the big three diesels with DPFs. The after market will fix this.
  • 1996 Suzuki Sidekick This Car has it's Pros and it's Cons. It was driven for 11 Years on a regular basis then sat for another 3 Years without being worked on at all, Before it was in my Hands. Despite going through some of the roughest Winters and most of the problems coming from the Engine...The old dog never croaked over. The Interior holds up nice, Almost no problems with the Brakes, Suspension & Steering, Transmission, Electrical, and it mows right through Snow. Rusted around the gas tank pretty badly and the AC stop working. But Overall a good sturdy Car gets you from Point A to Point B and is very good on gas too. I'm currently getting these problems checked out and fixed also.
  • 2001 BMW 325xi This car is fun car to drive, but no fun paying for overpriced parts and repairs. There is an obvious design flaw with the power windows that constantly need to be repaired at $500 per occurrence. Brakes, tires, even oil changes are very expensive compared to Japanese or American made cars. The car eats batteries, too. And the radio is the chintziest piece of garbage I have ever seen in a car. For the price of this car, these things should be much better.
  • 2003 BMW 325xi A great little car.
  • 2004 BMW X3 Good car. Mileage is below what I like.
  • 2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali Originally purchased this truck for myself. My wife drove it & liked it so much, it is now hers! Excellent vehicle. 33k on the clock and it runs like brand new. No major issues. Check regularly for brake/rotor wear. Just add gas & go!
  • 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe Over 100k on the clock and still running strong. Brake wear & rotor replacements are the only issues over the years. The truck is a keeper!
  • 2003 Toyota Matrix Have had to replace 4 hub caps and notice other Matrix without hub caps too. Awesome for loading! This car can carry anything. havent had to do any major maintenance until 100,000 miles and its minimal too like driving belt and hoses and brakes. I completely recommend this car.
  • 2004 Saturn Vue 102,000+ and still going strong. With the Honda V-6 Engine & the vehicles size, power leather seats, 17" tires, perfect cup holders (any size cups or glasses fit), etc. makes for a good reliable ride. It has about all the options available in 2004 except all-wheel drive. Don't need it. Plenty of cargo space options; better then the 2009. I thought I wanted a new car since there are great deals now, but I still like this one better, when I compare both side by side. I can now put some money into 100,000 mile maintenance and save a lot of money. Maybe the new 2010 Chev Equinox will be larger to compare. I like the 2009 Equinox except for size. The Hyundai Santa Fe V-6 would be my car of choice for the money and size if I had to buy today. If the new Saturn Vue had the Honda Engine I would probably buy one of those. This 2004 still is a great vehicle and sets my standard for buying. It will last me a long time. Indiana driver
  • 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer it still runs because i take extreme care of it
  • 2000 Pontiac Bonneville I have a 2000 Bonneville, and it is my favorite car. but it as its problems as well. i have put a transmission in it, brakes(more than once), intake, it caught on fire!!!!. my control arm is bad, roters, axle,window motor. i've put alot of money into it, but im willing because its my dream car.
  • 1994 Cadillac DeVille Its been a good car, but recently replaced 3 power steering pumps before i found out its the rack and pinion, and there she sits. Everything is so hard to get to, changing plugs are rediculous some stuff aint too bad but i do all my own work. Trying to prepare my body and mind to replace the pinion... Uuugh!
  • 2008 Acura TSX Very nice car. Great looks, fit & finish, and sporty ride quality plus the 4-cyl gets great gas milage while still making 200+ hp.
  • 2005 Acura MDX Great ride, power, comfort and with decent fuel efficiency if driven gently.
  • 1996 Acura TL Nice car. Watch out for rust issues around wheel wells, trunk, gas door as well as brake and exhaust repairs. A bit noisy on the road but nice fit and finish and Honda reliability!
  • 1991 Audi 90 Nice car. Expensive when things break but, for a twenty year old car, it has great looks, efficiency, and ride quality!