Newest Reviews:
  • 1996 Acura TL Nice car. Watch out for rust issues around wheel wells, trunk, gas door as well as brake and exhaust repairs. A bit noisy on the road but nice fit and finish and Honda reliability!
  • 1991 Audi 90 Nice car. Expensive when things break but, for a twenty year old car, it has great looks, efficiency, and ride quality!
  • 1998 BMW 328is Excellent overall handling and durable for street and autocross use in stock form, though not as powerful as other coupes with turbo V6 or V8s. With a few upgrades to suspension and brakes is also good for track usage. Weak points: secondary air pump for cold start emissions fails (can be removed), ball joints, rear shock mounts, electronics quirks, non-LSD rear diff. Expensive for parts and commercial service; although most routine service is actually fairly simple for DIYs, it may require some special tools and electronics for more in depth projects.
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Great car. I agree w/ other reviews. Cheap interior poor turning radius. However, the car drives great and is powerful. Sporty and great-looking. I get tons of compliments.
  • 1995 Ford Ranger 1995 XLT 4x4 SWB. 14 years and 146,000 miles and runs great. There have been minor repairs and maintenance items and 1 transmission rebuilt for $1200 (or 3 car payments) but has been great overall. I have used it to pull my travel trailer around the country with no problems. Check my website and you'll see. (www.raymassey.us)I plan on keeping it for at least another 10 years. It has stood up well to winters in the Northeast. AC blows cold, everything works still. It is nothing fancy but solid and reliable. I have trusted it to carry me and my travel trailer around the country, traveling daily and not spending every day in an RV park. The paint is still good and I get still get a lot of compliments on it. This gray one is not mine. Not sure how to change it yet.
  • 2004 Honda Element I bought this car used in 2009. It had less than 24,000. It's better than brand new. I'm trying to take really good care of it because I hope it outlasts me. I'm 70.
  • 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 This 2006 of mine is my 6th Ram since the body change in 1994. My 1994 was a total lemon with the transmission failing 9 times in the first 12 months, Chrysler ended up buying it back under the Florida lemon law.... I waiting a few years before returning to Dodge but I did return..... I've had a 1994, 1997, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2006 and I'm currently working with my local dealer on buying a 2009. I can't fairly rate the 2006 as I only have 11,000 miles on mine at three years old... I have several vehicles so I drive something different all the time... None of my vehicles get many miles put on them. I will say I am pleased with the truck... No problems at all and it did do remarkably well pulling a 4000 lb trailer with a new 2008 Ford Expedition on it from Pennsylvania to Florida . If I calculated correctly I pulled around 9000 lbs and the truck never once whimpered lol Overall I'm pleased with this 2006 although I really don't drive it much.....
  • 1997 Ford Expedition This was our first Expedition...A 1997 XLT model. We had planned on keeping it 5 yrs and trading into something new however this SUV was just so dependable we did not want to get rid of it. We kept the 97 and bought a 2002...we kept the 2002 until 2006 and bought another new one... We still have our 1997 which I'll add runs and drives great. Other then normal maintenance items it has needed nothing... It currently has 198,000 on it and you'd never know by looking at it or driving it. We actually prefer to take it on long trips and leave the new one home. I'd rather put the miles on the old one. lol. Will I buy another...ABSOLUTELY! unless of course Ford's quality drops... But if they remain so dependable, I'll keep buying them.
  • 2005 Scion xA I've had this car since it had 1300 miles on it and I now have almost 50000. I've not had one problem as of yet! Great on gas (I travel 60 miles a day to work). There is also a lot of room in this vehicle. I'm not a small person and I also haul around 2 100+ rotties in it :)
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 Great car with lots of room. Maintenance: Catalytic converts were replaced (dealer qoute was high, done much cheaper at muffler shop).
  • 2009 Acura TL Love this car, this is the 2nd TL I've owned. I owned an 04 as well. Compared to the 04, the 09 has lots more tech features that are great. They're thought out well and well placed. However, compared to the 04 there seems to be some bad decisions on outside vendors and manufacturing faults. I find this disturbing, however uncommon from Honda/Acura. My GPS screen is brighter on one side than the other. Not so much that there's something wrong, but still not perfect. My A/C system came with a small leak. This I found very annoying, as it takes at least 2 weeks after a dye injection to find and fix the leak. Also it speaks volumes about quality control at the plant that built the car. Overall I give this car an 8 out of 10. But I gave my 04 a 9.5 out of 10. So, yes I love my car, but something has happened to quality at honda this past year.
  • 2004 Volvo C70 The convertible is great, but the car does not have a lot of bells and whistles. The interior is pretty plain, and the dashboard is basic. The upgraded sound system is fantastic. Maaintenance has been fine with the exception of the transmission needing to be replace at 69K miles. THis si terrible for a 5 year old car. Volvo, or repair shops, don't repair Volvo transmissions. They only replace them. It cost me $5,500 from the dealership. The repair shops were about the same price for the replacement. After 5 years, the cloth top is about ready for replacement. I cannot recommend this vehicle.
  • 2005 Ford Five Hundred love it
  • 1992 Ford Explorer Bought brand new in Dec. 1991. Only problem have been with A/C. Still driving it with 130,000.
  • 2001 Chrysler Town & Country 130K Mileas of German HGW are a good proving ground. Have yet to experience a single engine or transmission failure. To date had only to replace the right side window motor, spark plugs, and front sway bushings for slight vibrations. Guess I got lucky with my 2001 T&C but with the kind of 90+mph driving on german HGW at this confort level, this family car proved the best I had to date. Well done on this one Chrysler.
  • 2007 Acura MDX I bought the 2007 MDX in March 2007. Overall the car has been excellent and I am extremely pleased with its performance. It definitely outshines the competition. I have 2 concerns that most people might find silly, but being extremely detailed about taking care of my cars and turning them in practically new after 8-10 years, I believe that the leather in this model is way too soft. It scratches easily and therefore doesn't hold up well to general wear and tear. My drivers seat after just 2 years looks worse then the leather on my last car when I sold it after 8.5 years. I also had a couple of minor issues with the plastic pieces lining the rear inside window and on the side of the passenger dash. They did not fit right and not typical for Honda/Acura. But I complained and the dealer promptly replaced them. I have noticed that someother people don't complain and it appears to be an issue with this model. I also clean and detail my own car (noone else would do it with a toothbrush). Since the vehicle is so wide, and I don't want to have to get a ladder everytime I need to wash my car, I highly recommend you purchase a side step and roof rack to grab onto. Otherwise you can't reach the middle of the top of the roof. I have had no engine/mechanical problems.
  • 2002 Ford Crown Victoria The coolant system cap (a $5.00 plastic cap) seems to go bad annually causing overheating. The paint just peels off the rear sides of the car between the rear side window and rear window. I have had several problems with the A/C Blower
  • 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Great looks, great ride, good handling, lots of compliments
  • 2001 Toyota Solara overall its an excellent car, goog on gas and reliable. although when that check engine light comes on its most likely the air fuel ratio sensor that sits on top of the motor block. the cheapest u can get that part for is 160.10 from any toyota website. i was a toyota sales rep for 10 years. just go online and u can pretty much by genuine toyota partsonline on there website. don't go to the private auto parts stores they will charge you more money for that same part. one parts store had it listed for
  • 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 nice finishings on the laramie edition, beats chevy
  • 2004 Buick Rainier I have owned since 04 and i love it. i do lots of camping and has space for 3 with regular maint. i havn't had any problems
  • 2007 Honda Accord Had the car for about a year now. Drives great no problems at all I look forward to driving it everyday.
  • 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo I have driven my car from Dallas to Houston and back...and from new Orleans to Houston and back on several ocassions. When I bought the vehicle I had 27,000 miles on it, I now have over 90, 000 miles on it and the only thing i had to replace was a transmission fluid hose or something similar. This car is awesome. 2006 LT
  • 2000 Dodge Neon Bought this car used from a private seller have had it for a little while now and has not caused me any sort of problem. I love it great on gas! the only problem now is that the a/c clutch just went out. But that is the only problem i have had since i bought it. I will defintely get another neon after this one.
  • 2009 Ford Taurus Love this vehicel! Had a 500 before this taurus. The only thing is that here recently the steering wheel is "shuddering" at all speeds, not related to tires, and and has a noise in the front right side. When I took it to the dealer to get the problem corrected, they said there was nothing they could do about it! The car only has 25k miles on it. If they do not correct it I will update who it is so you can avoid the hassle with this dealer!
  • 2003 Jaguar X-Type Sporty suspension - a road-hugger. Nice pickup for only a 2.5 liter engine. Comfortable seating, fun to drive overall.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 I purchased this truck new and only have 16,000 miles on it. It handles and rides great. The LTZ options, especially the power folding mirrors really make this truck nice. The only problem has been the power seat on the drivers side works interminttently. The one thing I don't like about this truck is the slow steering responce when backing up a boat trailer.
  • 2005 Cadillac STS I purchased this caddie used with 12,000 miles on it. It now has 26,000 miles and I have not had one problem with this car. Lots of power and handles great. With gas mileage of 23 MPG at 75 MPH on level highway... better than I expected.
  • 1997 Toyota Camry I have over 137,000 miles on my Camry. I have replaced the rack and pinion, and brakes. It just keeps going. In the past, I have put over 250 miles per day, with no problems. Great car!
  • 1997 Nissan Maxima Best car i've ever own. I owned it for 9 years and a half and had 270 000 km on it. I have the 5 speed manual version, i was and i am yet pretty hard on the car and is still do the job. NO PROBLEM with this car. Just check the cross member under the radiator, it tend to break in the middle with the rust.