Newest Reviews:
  • 2005 Ford Focus This Focus is an ST performance model. The battery died after three years but that is to be expected. Otherwise, no reliability issues, and excellent gas mileage, 25mpg city and up to 33mpg highway. Only routine visits to the dealer.
  • 1995 Cadillac DeVille I just love this car, it is just as fast as my buddys Mustang GT but just floats down the road one of the best cars I have owned.
  • 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 An excellent convertable. The hard top convertible works well and provides and excellent hard-top driving during off season driving. The car has been a very good value for me. Gas milage has been about 18-20 MPG around town. Despite being small, the trunk holds two sets of golf clubs (carry bag size) but you cannot also put the top down. My only complaints are that it is a roadster, so it is noisy on the highway but perfect around town. I think the navigation is better in some other cars, it does not have a comprehensive POI dataset. The iPOD connector was expensive and it does not seem to charge my iPOD Nano version 4-5. I also miss that it is a two seat car and I cannot carry friends and family. In summary, if you are looking for a roadster that has a hard-top convertible and head-turning appeal then this car is worth considering.
  • 1992 Dodge Dynasty Very reliable, minor problems in 1 year.It's an old car but still looking young...
  • 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser At under 35,000 miles the 2005 PT Cruiser I bought new, had to have it's front end arm bushings replaced twice. Also at under 35,000 miles all four spark plugs had to be replaced. Now at under 50,000 miles I find that there is a problem with the ABS I am looking into getting repaired. Needless to say, I am not a big fan of Chrysler.
  • 1999 Chevrolet S10 Purchased my S10 with 118000 miles. It has a 4.2 liter vortech engine. It is one of the best vehicles I've ever owned. Quiet, Very Dependable, lots of power. Most all of the creature comforts, quick starts, great features (tells you if you forget to turn off the turn signals), you can remove the key after parking the car and all the power options continue to work until you open a door. If you open the door with your key still in the ignition it warns you. The lights are completely automatic (daytime running lights are on in the daytime and switch to regular lights at dusk, turn off when you leave the car).
  • 2007 Honda Accord I just love my Accord!
  • 2008 Kia Rondo I love my Rondo. I drove a 2004 Toyota Sienna for five years and got rear-ended. Kids were older, didn't really need a big van again. I drove a Kia Rondo for eight days as it was the car the insurance company provided me. At first I thought, wow, what a tin can. But, I was so wrong. The little car is great; it actually reminds me of a smaller version of the Sienna. It's a plain car, so if you like a lot of "bells and whistles", you won't be happy. Me, I'm a simple person. I like off-on switches, BASIC dashboards, etc. It has an auxilliary plug for ipods and cell phone charger hidden in the middle console, which is cool. Air conditioning system is great, kids are happy in the back. Back cargo space is large enough for two stacked dog crates. My only problem with it is that I wish it was better on gas mileage. It gets about 19/28, which is about what the Sienna got, and it was a lot bigger. But, I did get the V6. It comes in a 4 cylinder, too, but gas mileage was only 1 mpg. better. All in all, it was a GREAT value for the money. Can't beat Kia's 10 year/100,000 mile warranty, either. And, I was treated like a queen at my local Kia dealer. It's true - Kia has the "power to surprise"! I'm surprised! Hope I'm still this happy ten years from now! Oh, yeah, safety rating is great, too!
  • 2004 Volkswagen Passat This car has served me well. Other people have told me they've had electrical problems with the Passat, but I've not had any.
  • 2009 Acura TL Its an ok car. Not as fast as my old 2005 Acura TL but the technology in this car is very nice.
  • 1998 Volvo V70 This vehicle is stored outside at 10,000 feet in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Other than some minor battery issues, this car has been bullet-proof with the proper maintenance. However, the maintenance is PRICEY - $1500 - $2500 per year. The AWD is solid in snow under 6 inches, but the clearance is marginal. Mileage is decent...city/19 hwy/22 mpg. Turbo engine requires Premium fuel - BOO!!!
  • 2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS The positives far outweigh the negatives.
  • 2006 Hyundai Accent This is a great little car that I just love to drive. Gas mileage is about 30 city and 35 highway. I bought it in March of 2006 and not one bit of trouble yet. Drives smooth on the highway too. A/C is nice and cool in the hot weather. I have the 4-door GLS, automatic with power windows, radio, CD player and nice fold down back seat for more storage. It is the best car I have had and the first foreign call that I've had. Hyundai makes a great little car. I bet the Elantra is good too.
  • 2002 Lincoln Navigator I had to replace the brakes after 80K, other than that has been a real beast and never disappointed. Just rear-ended a big GMC truck this week, and bumper and hood were distroyed and coolant was leaking, hoping its repairable, any ideas?
  • 2000 Dodge Intrepid My daughter bought this 2000 Chrysler Intrepid, Yes Its not a Dodge this one was built in Canada go figure ..2.7 engine ,72,000 miles car looks great and very nice looking interior . Car has been nothing but problems.Noise in front end,brakes ,engine using oil and do not know were it is going.car shakes and stales out .
  • 2007 Hyundai Sonata Purchased vehicle new. Dealer experience was terrible. Vehicle has been running great. Just replaced rear disc brake pads/resurfaced rotors? Seems odd that rear brake pads would be worn out at 32,00 miles, but brakes were making terrible noise and now are quiet. Four cylinder surprisingly powerful with 28MPG hwy and 25MPG city (those are my calculations not sticker/epa estimates). Only complaint so far is TPMS light comes on. Dealership claimed related to air imbalance in tires, but light came back on same day dealership "fixed" it. Does not affect vehicle performance. Was also having trouble with cruise control not coming on, dealer could not reproduce problem. Have not had the problem in the past month. Some subtle interior trim squeeks emerging. Overall would purchase another Hyundai. Good value and reliable.
  • 1991 Isuzu Trooper I bought my '91 Trooper for $2000 cash three years ago. Some body damage due to rust as I bought it in south Texas near the Gulf. I have not been happier in a vehicle. It can transport my kids, German Shephard, a snow-blower, and allow us to enjoy the back of the truck at the drive-in. I love my Isuzu...
  • 2006 Honda Civic First new Honda Civic for me just 3 years old this month & with 31000 miles. My only costs are oil changes @ 5000 & rotate tires @ 10000. Best car I've ever owned and in my 72 years I've owned quite a few. Mileage on hwy tops 42mpg and in the summer around town 33mpg. Ride is a little choppy, my last car was a Lincoln LS, so it takes awhile to get used to but on long road trips, 1700 miles,I had no back problems or leg cramps. My wife drives a '97 Civic with 68000 miles and it still gets 28-30 mpg around town, mostly short trips.
  • 1999 Ford Contour It's a wonderful machine. all you need to do is maintain a proper servicing schedule and your car will take you anywhere you want to go. It's simply great to own this car.
  • 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante I just purchased this car from a local dealer. It has 66k miles and so far everything seems to be okay. I did have the "service engine soon" light come on after a brisk breeze down a nicely paved rd (about 95 for less than a quarter mile). Culprit=O2 sensor. But the light has since gone off and not come back on. I will be tuning it up soon because it idles a little rough for my taste. slightly under 1k RPM Will report results.
  • 2008 Infiniti G35 God do I hate this car! What a waste of money. I hate driving it, I hate owning it, I hate paying for it. If I wasnt looking so short term, I would have bought a BMW 3 series with it free maintenance that makes up for its higher price tag. Its spent sooo many days at the dealer for repairs except every time its the same run around where nothing gets fixed. I guarantee you all the problems I have now that they "cant seem to replicate" will be huge problems needing immediate attention the day my warranty is up. So, here I am around 25K with a faulty transmission, clunky transfer case, non-functioning bose stereo/nav that I paid out the as for. It needs tires even though its all flat, cruise set highway driving, AND the front rotors are warped after its last trip to the dealer. It also gets terrible gas mileage because 6th gear still has it revving to the moon at 80mph. If you want good luxury and dont want to cough up the cash to buy german, be smart and buy a caddy CTS. Hell, you can even get a Mercedes C300 Sport for 35 grand. Hindsight is 20/20, and Im clearly a retard for buying this jap turd.
  • 1995 Lexus SC400 I purchased this car new 5-20-1994 it has been the best car I have had. After 126,000 miles and only normal wear repairs, and serves, no major repairs. I have had during this time a, 1998 Gag xjr, 2000 Cad.dv, 2003 TownCar, 2005 Buick Rainner. All had many recalls and repairs need, but was covered by warranty. I have a 2006 Mustang GT, great car so far, 2008 Bentley GT ,Great fun, 2009 Saturn Vue RedLine, great for what I use it for, so far .
  • 2003 Dodge Durango Air conditioning system design is terrible.
  • 2004 Ford Explorer Tranny, differentials and A/C system are problems on this vehicle.
  • 2000 Volkswagen Passat Very Reliable. Best car I have ever bought. No major problems.Love the htd seats and the quiet comfortable ride. The passat is a fun and enjoyable family car!
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 This is the worst car I have ever owned. It is in the shop more than I drive it, for large and small repairs. I had 2 infinites prior to this one and thought I would try this car, BIG MISTAKE. Never again,.,
  • 2004 Chevrolet Express 3500 We outgrew our minivan when child number 5 arrived, so we bought the 12 passenger version of this behemoth. It was a used Avis rental van, and we have had no problems with it in the 30,000 miles we have driven it. It is a basically a big truck that drives like one and carries passengers. 12-14 MPG (sigh). Not the most refined vehicle around, but it is big and tough and reliable.
  • 1995 Infiniti G20 Love this car. We bought ours used but in good condition & it has done very well. Infiniti lifetime warranties their seat belts so when one of the rear seat belts wouldn't retract we took it to the local dealership service department & they replaced it free of charge.
  • 1995 Jaguar XJ12 Purchased used in 1998. I have never owned a better car
  • 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Had since new, have over 85,000 miles and with few problems. Even the body is in good condition considering how many doors have hit it from other cars. Rides a little rough now, but still in good condition.