Newest Reviews:
  • 2004 Honda Accord I bought a used 04 Accord four months ago. I had a mechanic run through the car before purchasing the vehilce ( due to the fact that the previous 98 accord I had purchased from dealer needed frame work, etc). He said it was fine an clean no less then a week later did the seat heater for passenger seat stop working due to the fact the electric seat had run the cord over to send power to the switch. Second it started making strange noises while steering due to fact it needed a steering rack. Third my tranny started slipping and next thing u know i almost get into a car accident because transmission fails in the middle of two very busy merging freeways during peak traffic hours. I also found out that it needs a new power steering pump. Honda = Reliable?? I am starting to think not!
  • 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT I LOVE THIS CAR
  • 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada GM Olds got it right with this SUV. Drives well, good fuel economy, powerful engine, great traction. Would have liked higher ground clearance for winter driving. Compared to my LR, this one has equal comfort and costs less to maintain (60% less). Too bad they don't exist any more. Problem with exhaust manifold bolts shearing off - cheap bolts from factory. Did GM save a 1$ per vehicle on that one? DUH. Gas tank can spring a leak due to rusting...recalled.
  • 2003 Land Rover Discovery Off-road - no problem. Snow storms - handles extremely well. Principle mode of transportation - NO WAY. Dealers are vampires and service reps are minions of the dealer. I cannot believe how badly serviced this vehicle is. Oil pump has a serious design flaw, ABS system sucks, legacy electrical problems that have haunted this vehicle for more than 10 years. LR has known about these faults for years but does nothing. Better to say nothing than recall all those lemons - right? Looks great but no substance. Take a lesson from GMC or Ford trucks and give us LR owners a break. TATA owns this now and I wonder if they'll do any better.
  • 2004 Honda Civic For the money and for what this car is, I am very pleased. Its certainly not a luxury vehicle, but I didn't pay for a luxury vehicle. I have 60K and thus far have had no major issues or unreasonable maintenance issues.
  • 2007 Honda Accord My biggest issue with my car is break vibration. I don't consider myself to be an aggressive driver, or hard on my breaks. Other than that, I am very pleased with this car.
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 I live Winnipeg.Manitoba, Canada and own an ML320 and love it. There are a couple of bugs like the overhead console lights don't come on anymore. Not sure if there is a master switch for them. Still getting to know the vehicle. I have made a couple of highway trips and at 68 mph I was still getting approximately 25 mpg with the Canadian gallon. For a vehicle as heavy as this and it being AWD that is actually great. The leather interior is great. It is a softer leather which is much nicer than my '93 Olds Cutlass Convertible. The seats are very comfortable too. I am 6'5" tall and have great legroom.
  • 1993 Lincoln Town Car I received this car as a gift from my father about 18months ago. At the time in had 237,000 miles on it. he had bought it for my mother new in December 1992. It currently has 277,000 miles on it. It is finally showing some signs of age. The repairs have been mostly minor for the entire life of this car and only things that are expected to wear out. The worst thing that has really happened to the car is that we had to rebuild the steering at 236,000 miles. I will most certainly buy many more of these cars.
  • 2007 Hyundai Veracruz Excellent driving, quiet,syle, but gas is horrible. They do not tell you the real story about gas miles. City arount 13 mpg hghwy 24.8. But overall a great crossover to own.
  • 2007 Honda Ridgeline Awesome - at first. I thought the mileage would be a bit better. If you haul ANYTHING, kiss the average mileage goodbye. I could have a V-8 and get better mileage because the power-train wouldn't have to work so hard. Just SAY the word hill and the thing drops two gears. 33k and the rear brakes are gone, but only because the caliper pins froze up. Outside pads gone, inside pads almost new. I only haul occasionally and keep it in an insulated garage every night. I take the best care of every vehicle I own and am very disappointed with this vehicle. I'm going back to Ford, no question. Honda blew it with this one...
  • 1998 Ford Windstar I am 3rd owner has over 200,000 ,not bad performance wise, just afew bugs.
  • 2007 Kia Optima great all around car
  • 1998 Volkswagen Jetta My Jetta is great. I have had it forever and not many problems ever go on. It is easy to drive and maintain.
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz C350 4MATIC I have owned it for about 8 months now, bought it with 20,500 miles and it now has 35,000. No problems yet, just some steering noise that I will have checked out. Ride, performance, and quality have been great so far!
  • 2002 BMW 325xi Excellent drive, reliable in snow and fuel efficiency is impressive too. Brakes go bad soon. Had to change axle, alternator. oil seeped into cylinder. After dealer service works well.
  • 2000 Volkswagen Jetta I bought this car on Monday before Christmas. I'm starting to believe that I have made a terrible mistake. I saved all year while riding the bus to classes at Cal State. I should have done my homework. Three days after getting it the check engine light came on and the transmission started to shift erratically, then it wouldn't go into 4th gear. The dealer made the repairs at no cost. The next day after getting it back the check engine light came on again, this time the engine has a sort of sputter when intially starting and today the coolant light started to beep. When I checked the bowl the level fluid started to bubble to the top, so I quickly closed the cap and went back into my apartment. Oh my God, what have I done?
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 I own a 2000 430, and other than replacing a hose for the airconditioning, It has been a joy to own and drive. It now has 98,000 miles and drives like a new car. I am the second owner, the first, according to my mechanic took very good care of the car, which is why it looks and drives beautifully.
  • 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 This truck I use for towing. It is a great reliable truck.
  • 2003 Porsche Boxster This is a wonderful porsche. The 2003-2004's were the best boxster's. These are affordable and easy to drive. This is my 2nd porsche and I will not be selling it ever.
  • 1990 Porsche 944 This car is my favorite porsche. It is a true time capsule! These cars are for sale at as low as $2,000 for a nice one! If you are looking for a reliable daily driver porsche, get a 944!
  • 2005 Jaguar XKR This car is great. I use it as a daily driver. It has had an occasional problem and i took it to a local import service and it hasn't had a problem since. One of Jaguar's best!
  • 2004 Porsche 911 This car is so great. I would love to own one. My buddy has one and we took it to Road America and got 173 mph out of it!
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Galant Have not had any serious problems with this car. Most repairs are affordable and it drives great; and I drive the heck out of cars.
  • 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300D It may be old and slow by today's standards but it is absolutely fabulous to drive and built like a tank.
  • 2003 Volkswagen Passat 1st new engine 35,000 miles. Second new engine 70,000 miles. V6 model. An absolutely beautiful lemon.
  • 1999 Toyota Solara Awesome car. takes a beating from the owner, (me) i hit everything. There always seems to be some electrical problem. Besides that, it runs great, looks good, and great gas mileage.
  • 1993 Mercedes-Benz 600SL Great performance on the engine side however, suspension i.e. hyd system and flat ride on failure in addition to cost to repair leave room for improvement. Known wiring harness problems can be a nightmare if left unchecked. Mercedes should step up to the plate and issue recall for effected models but refuses that's a shame. The car is a gem when at a 100% and is a timeless work of art . Down side cost more to maintain than any car of it's class given it's aforementioned issues.
  • 2005 Kia Sorento I purchased my 2005 Sorento brand new in 05. This has been a great car considering, I drive 2000 miles a month to work and travel all over, when I can. The only problem are the headlights, fog lights and brake lights. I have changed them all several times. Other than that.. Buy one, just stock up on replacement bulbs.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt I Hate this car its the biggest piece of crap i ever owned!
  • 2006 Nissan Xterra Overall I am very happy with the 06 Xterra. I have the Off Road package and I have taken it trail riding on several occasions and it has always performed well. The second generation Xterra addressed many of the shortcomings seen in the first generation model. PROS: Engine (great power & torque), Dana Locker, Skids, Undercarriage Layout, adequate ground clearance, cargo room. CONS: Soft Suspension (even with Bilstien Shocks), Annoying VDC, and the fact that this vehicle absolutely hates cold weather. I live in North Dakota and during the winter the Xterra struggles. If the temperature is below 0 expect the following: The rear hatch will not stay up or even close properly. The clutch will stay depressed even after you remove your foot. The vehicle will not easily enter first gear or reverse until it reaches normal operating temperature. Finally, if you try to drive with gloves on, you will flip on the wipers and lights every time you turn because the controls are too close to the steering wheel.