Newest Reviews:
  • 2009 Saturn Aura I love my 2009 Aura. I have 16K miles on it and I haven't even owen it a full year. The only thing I don't like about it is the cup holders. They don't hold 20 oz bottles very well. The main thing I love about my car is the ride. It is so smooth and corners like a dream. I tend to have a lead foot and drive fast so the StabliTrack comes in handy. The car is very quiet too.
  • 2006 Mitsubishi Raider Truck handles ok. From day 1, I've had a problem with tire bounce. To-date, this problem hasn't been found or resolved. Ok truck for the buck. In my opinion, a Nissan Frontier has the BEST bang for your buck. My next purchase will be a Nissan purchase. ther than mentioned above. All else is ok.
  • 2006 Pontiac Vibe Dome Light switch problem. Replaced. Engine pick up is lacking. Cannot use cruise control going up hill. It with go into passing gear. Evap Canistor went out at 16,000 miles. Steering problems pulls to right or left. Was told not to rotate tires, it was a tire problem. Car had less than 1,000 miles. Pontiac refused to replace tires. A/C does not cool car down as quickly as I would like. Tint in windshield is spotted and not covered in warranty. This car is more Toyota than GM. I thought I was buying a GM vehicle and I have learned that Toyota and GM engineers put a lot of Toyota parts in this car. My last 8 vehicles are GM and this is big disappointment. Gas mileage is between 28 and 32 mpg. The red interior lighting will give you a headache if you drive a lot at night. Steering is too tight and you can feel every bump in the road. I've driven this car for 3 years. It has disappointed me since the first month. It is not a typical GM product. IF all you want is a car that gets good gas mileage then this car will get you that. GM should have kept this car in its line-up and re-engineered it with GM parts and improved upon its weaknesses.
  • 2001 Audi A4 Works great under warranty, but very expensive to repair. Mine is 8 years old and I am no longer seeing value in repairing it as I could buy a new car for what it has cost me to repair it recently. Mostly wear and tear items. But for several years I was having to repair cam engine valves (?maybe?) where the engine was leaking oil. Not a cheap repair and it happened 4 times (twice was under the 1 yr parts/labor warranty from the previous repair).
  • 1997 Toyota Paseo I have had my Paseo Convertible for 10 years. Had 15,000 miles when I bought it. It has 133,000 miles on it now. Change oil regularly and some minor repairs. It has been a great second car. Still gets 29 to 32 MPG. AC went out this August 2009. Heater runs great as does the car.
  • 1990 Mazda B2200 Excellent vehicle, all around
  • 1995 Toyota Celica I bought my 1995 Celica less then a year ago, it has 100k miles on it and still ran great. Outside of a tune up I have had no issues out of her. I would not give her up, love the pep the GT model has with only a 1.8 in it
  • 1990 Toyota Corolla from canada british columbia. I owned the corolla gts with the high output 4-AGE. It is quit the car. It is faster than you think and has a great sound. Also, maintanance is rather easy but parts are not very readily availible in the performance area. It is a freaking awesome car. Everyone i let drive it also commented on how smooth and soild the car felt with 240,000 km on it.
  • 1992 Mazda MX-3 im from canada. Its a great engine and nice car. The rings wear out at 225,000 km (170,000miles) if you dont do proper maintanace. the engine sludges up if you do oil changes over 2800 miles. the rings are a sludge problem so engine flushes (dont use solvent based) are a must every 30,000 km. great power and smoothnes from engine and top of the line handeling at all speeds.
  • 2001 Dodge Ram Wagon 3500 One ton van used for wheelchair duty so it carries one or two wheelchair folk and one driver and maybe another passenger so not carrying much weight. I was told by dealer and independent that having to do upper and lower ball joints and one control arm at 43k not unusual. I:t was under Warrenty ,so not so bad. But now, at 70k it is starting to clunk again. A/c has had frequent breakdowns from blower under dash, to fan only works on highspeed, to rear a/c out again, parts can take 2 weeks for dealer to get ( and that was in 2003!!) Its a big box and can haul lots of stuff. Front seats are fine takes forever to stop but its a big box. Ran it across desert in cross winds to Ca coast and it did fine at 70+mph. has a 411 rear and big V8 wanted the limited slip and only way to get it so it gets about 11mpg dealer takes the Ram in name seriously rammed it twice while in for service warentey over so now go to independent guy. He is much easier to deal with than 2 dealers I tried.
  • 2007 Ford F-150 I have a 1997 F-150 3 door with the small v-8 I also have a 2007 F-150 Standard cab with v-6 The ride in the 97 is great all day without kidney damage. 2007= kidney damage and it the steering is very twitchy 97 v8 gets 16-17mpg 07 v6 gets 15-16 smaller rougher less power and less mileage. So why does american cars need a bail out? 10 years newer and not as comfortable or efficient as the 97 both trucks are pretty basic models automatic a/c crank windows that should still work at 200,000 miles 97 is at 180k and still riding fine. I still like the 07 but it is not as good as the one 10 yrs older :
  • 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser I bought my cruiser new and have had it for 4 years. It has about 52K miles on it, and at about 48K we started having problems. In the last 4 months, we've replaced the radiator, front wheel bearings, control arms, and it needs new CV joints which are on back order. The only saving grace to all of this is the Chrysler extended service contract I bought -- it has covered every single thing they've had to do on our car. But I will not buy another Chrysler/Dodge product.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Colorado We bought the truck because my old s-10 just didn't have enough room. Beings we were having ower son. I wish I would have bought a 4x4 model to get a little higher ground clearance. I still don't get why earlier models had fog lights and trailer lights hook up. But I'm not complaining about the truck, it's a great running truck for a young family. My wife uses it as her daily driver. I've had family members who sat in the back and didn't complain about not enough leg room like I've heard from s-10 owers and other small truck owners out there.
  • 1999 Nissan Quest put front brake pads in February at 165,000 changed wires, plugs, cap & rotor at 180,000 handles great in town & on highway
  • 2007 Mercury Milan This is one of the best cars that I have ever owned. I now have 32k miles on it and the only problem was with one of the rotors becoming warped which the warranty covered. Gas milage is 34 on highway & 23 around the city.
  • 2002 Toyota Camry We bought our 2002 Camry SE new in October of 2002. The car must have been someplace and the acid rain had all the flat surfaces marked. The dealership tried to do something with it, but it was a lost cause. My wife hit a deer with it and that got the hood, right front fender and right side door repainted. The bodyshop buffed out the entire car and the marked sections looked good.....for a while. The car has 54K miles on it now and I just replaced the rotors and pads and belts. The rotors were rusted so bad the car had a shimmy like a wheel being out of balance. I replaced the rotors with Centric rotors. They have a coating that supposed to stave off the rust. Here in Western Pennsylvania they use salt and anti skid like there's no tomorrow ! The car had a oxygen sensor go out early and that's been the extent of any problems. We bought a new Hyundai Azera in the fall of 2007, so the Camry is now mine. We wanted another Camry but couldn't deal with Toyota at all. Every winter I put on a set of 4 Blizzaks on steel rims and the car acts like it has 4WD !
  • 1996 GMC Suburban 1500 MY suburban has 216,780 miles on it and it is still going strong. I love this truck, most reliable vechicle I have ever owned. The body is in overall great shape to for a 96
  • 1992 Mitsubishi Diamante I got this car from my sister. IT runs great and gets good gas milage.
  • 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee I have a 1994 Grand Cherokee with 138,000 miles. I bought it new. I have not had any mechanical problems until the last 2 years. This my second Cherokee (the first one was a 1997) and I have loved them both.
  • 2003 Dodge Stratus I bought this car at 20K mileage in 2004. I am now at 93.5K five years later. I have always had any required maintanence done and in a timely manner, including all the oil changes. According to the records from my dealer, who has done all of my repairs and maintenance since purchase, some sort of tranny work was done prior to my purchase. The tranny went again just prior to my extended warranty end mileage of 75K (whew). The gas gauge stopped working properly and had to be replaced. Other than that I think I've pretty much just had to have brake work, front end alignment and those types of things as normal repair/maintenance over the life of my car. City mpg 20 - 22 and Highway mpg 27 - 29. It has on the high end of decent pickup power when passing. Overall I'm pleased with the performance of this vehicle. I like being able to put one or both of the back seats forward to put longer items in the trunk/back seat so I don't have to find someone with a truck to bring home something tall that I can lift myself. It's a decent car and my dealer does a good job of taking care of it so I expect it to last several years yet.
  • 2006 Subaru Outback XT Parts are all expensive but the all-time all wheel drive is worth it all. The turbo has lots of snap and the police love to use their radar on me. The dealer was hard to work with.
  • 2003 Chevrolet S10 I HAVE A 2003 S10 zr2 Great little truck, 4.3 l engine is decent on gas and has good power. suspension is good except for the ball joints wearing out. Gm should have used better intake gaskets. antilock brakes not working due to wheel bearings going out. all these are common problems i have read about on other forums.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Impala We bought this car with 10,000 miles on it in 2004. We now have 62000 miles. The only problem we have had was in 2007,took her to a franchised service center,never again,anyway,Took them three hours to change the plugs(actual work) and they cross-threaded one plug. I didn't know it until a year later when the Chev dealer showed it to me .. She was running on 5 and 1/2 cylinders all that time,like one cylinder wasn't up to speed..and we thought she was in tiptop condition. We are going to keep her untill,well ever
  • 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada All wheel drive computer shot (twice) comfort control computer shot ($500) passeneger side wheel hub out (twice). Transmission shot ($2,000). Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, it'seen a fine GM automobile.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Tracker This car is one of the worst cars I've ever owned! Piece of crap.
  • 2008 Honda Ridgeline A solid, good riding quaility vehicle. Typical Honda quality. I have owned four straight Honda's and never been disappointed.
  • 2004 Ford Mustang GT Have a 2004 Mach 1. Excellent car all around. So much fun.
  • 1995 Toyota Camry I bought this 1995 Camry LE V6 new and have diligently maintained it. I have done all the maintenance that the manufacturer recommends. We've babied the car; there isn't a ding on the vehicle. At 72627 miles I had to have the transmission rebuilt. At 73864 miles it needed a new steering rack. At 75931 miles there was a gas smell coming from the rear of the car. It was intermittent, so I put up with it for a while because the shop couldn't identify the problem. Then it got worse and, at 100212 miles, it was diagnosed as having a gas tank issue. I was told I needed to have the tank repaired or replaced. The repair didn't work, so now I will need to have the gas tank replaced. I have never, ever had any of these kinds of problems on any of my cars (Plymouth, Accord, Toyota Celica, Olds Cutlass, VW bug, 2 Chev Impalas, Chev Malibu, Volvo 240DL) in the past. We bought the Camry because of what we thought would be a reliable car, but it's turned out to be a lemon. By the way, the car runs real nice, but I'm still concerned that the transmission is running on borrowed time. With the problems this car has had, I've convinced my wife to try a Honda Accord next time around.
  • 2000 Cadillac DeVille Overall the car is average. All four window regulators failed in the last two years. All the same way, the wire plug pulled out of the 25 cent plastic part. I fixed the last one for $65 by ordering regulator without motor from Rockauto. The dash has warped so edges are not retained at the left and right edges. This is the 7th caddy I have owned ( the best one was the 1979 deVille.) Everything else is still working on the 2000 and the car is a very good driver. I rated it average as to what I expect from a car. I would buy it again.
  • 2003 Jaguar S-Type My 2003 Jag S-Type has almost 72,000 miles. I'm continually making repairs on it, which are very costly. They are beautiful cars, but have too many repair problems compared to other luxury vehicles I've owned (e.g., problems with power windows, power door locks, air conditioner/condenser, sensors, and windshield washer). I do not recommend purchase of the 2003 S-Type.