Newest Reviews:
  • 1992 Plymouth Acclaim Over all good vehicle. Lots of power. With good fuel mileage. What more can you ask for? Has a very basic, but comfy and roomy interior. The 3 speed automatic tranny with lock up torque converter is awsome. Very nice power bands throughout all gears and drives effortlessly on the highway.
  • 1999 Honda CR-V I leased my 1999 CRV and then bought it at the end of the lease, it is now free and clear. I have not had one single problem in the 10 years i have driven it. It now has 73000 miles. It has never has seen a mechanic for repairs, only maintenance. I will drive until it dies.
  • 2003 Buick Park Avenue had this car for 3 1/2 weeks runs good need to change fuel pump
  • 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300TE I have purchased a 1990 300TE. Bodywork fab, general condition is awesome throughout. Some slight problems with the transmission, but nothing that a transmission oil change and check on vacuum pipes won't cure. All in all fantastic! My car has completed 217,000 miles so far. good for another 200,000 with good care.
  • 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis This car is equal to driving as the Lincoln Towncars that I use to drive.
  • 2002 Mazda Tribute My 2002 Tribute LX has been nothing but trouble after 36k miles. I bought the car new, and now some 7 yrs later i still only have 84k miles on it. around 50k miles my alternator goes out.. $750 because you have to take the axle out to get to it. My brake rotors warp and i have to contantly change me breaks and rotors. IAC had to be replaced or cleaned to prevent poor idle. At 80k miles my transmission goes out $4000, Now I have some type of acceleration problem and exhaust prob. I blew apart 2 EGR valve (on my 3rd replacement), I replace my PCV and hose, but the car still accel poorly.. this car is junk. But worked fine the first 4 yrs, 50k miles... :( 6cyl/FWD
  • 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Car is great other than suspension problems!
  • 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Front Wheel berrings replaced @ 95000 miles heater control giving me problems now, no heat. not very comfortable feels like a cheap car . would not recomend
  • 1994 Chevrolet Beretta had my car for 4 years no problems yet. a nice car for young and old
  • 2000 Nissan Xterra like driving a cup of water! and AC has been a pain in da A$* since i bought it. oh and the gas mileage oh my GOD!
  • 2002 Dodge Intrepid My second Intrepid. Sorry they discontinued the model.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer I have the 5.3 v8 ,and completely satisfied with it. As far as I am concerned it's better then the inline six, and better on gas then the SS. I plan to keep it at least 7 years. I hate the auto ac controls, and would prefer the manual settings. It never seems to get air flow direction right.
  • 1990 Geo Prizm not a great car i got rid of mine for a mercury topaz
  • 1993 Pontiac Sunbird works prety good
  • 2002 Ford Explorer Love it
  • 1993 Mercury Topaz over all i like this car
  • 2004 Land Rover Range Rover The tranmission and transfer case seem's to go often in these cars. I also had to replace the water pump and the reservoir tank twice in less than two month.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Mine is a 2002 SS 3.8L. Bought it brand new. Other then the cheap and crappy interior paneling the car had been doing good. Recently however its had cascading electrical failures. First the computer went, then the MAF sensor went, then both o2 sensors and the Cat. After getting all that repaired, within days of getting it back the Coolant Level sensor has gone and the Traction Control and ABS systems have failed. After reading through several forums and tech data, these generation Monte Carlos are highly prone for these failures. After having to put up with this much trouble in such a short time, I look forward to the day when mine gets crushed in the scrap yard. I would recommend staying away from these cars.
  • 1993 Buick LeSabre I bought this April of 2009, I have bought it from a person in Ohio, I was worried about it passing Pennsylvania emmisions, because it has never been tested before. Well, once I replaced the muffler and tail pipe it passed just fine. The car rides great, gas mileage is great better than the Ford Tempo that we have. I would like to purchase a newer LeSabre. I would reccommend this car to anyone looking for a good car.
  • 2000 Lincoln LS sunroof is of the traack on the drivers side
  • 1995 Mercury Tracer Very few repairs and maintenance. Gas mileage 25/40 (city/hwy). Problems include: lack of spedometer lube, failed driver door latch, plastic/aluminum radiator - small leak. The engine is simply too weak (85hp). Excellent flat-land car.
  • 2001 Infiniti QX4 Well, they don't make these any more...
  • 1998 Lexus GS300 I own a 1998 Lexus GS300 and I absolutely love my car. I bought it from the original owner and this will be my second GS300. The car has 89K miles on it and I just recently replaced the timimg belt, water pump, front and rear engine seals, both front lower ball joints, valve cover gasket and spark plugs at Lexus of Palm Beach just to name a few and this car can go for another 80K miles without a major problem. I just simply love the inline six cylinder engine with the real wheel drive. My car was originally bought in the State of New York so it came with the heated fron seats. It also has the Xenon lights which is kind of cool to see the lights rise up when you first turn the car on. I am not sure if the original owners replaced them since I am not sure if they were an option back in 98. The car looks flawless and I love the silver color with the nice almost new black leather interior. I also love the craftmanship of the vehicle, everything seems to be in place. I recently took it for service at the dealer and they told me that I need front struts but then again it is an 11 year old vehicle. other than that, I have not had any issues with my car and I will keep it until it dies. The transmission makes a very small noise at lower speeds especially on first gear. The dealer told me that I need to replace my transmission mount so I don't know at this point. This car is not as fast in the take off as his brother from the other mother the GS 400 but on the highway this car flies. I have taken it on the Florida's turnpike at around 120MPH and you can't even feel it. The car is very stable and it seems to accelerate quick when passing other cars at high speeds. I don't recommend you to speed but sometimes the car just wants you to hit the gas pedal to test its performance. I have owned a BMW, Acura, Audi, Honda, Infiniti Mazda and Mercedes but there is nothing like a LEXUS. I know it's a TOYOTA on STEROIDS but because of that is that I will NEVER go back to any of the other cars previoulsy mentioned. Anyways, I love my GS. I wish they would have made a special edition six speed just like the SUPRA, then we really be talking.
  • 2008 Toyota Yaris This car gets fantastic milage!
  • 2003 Jeep Liberty Love my Jeep Liberty! It's a sturdy little vehicle and I've only had the lower ball joint problem to contend with as far as repairs. The only thing I don't like is the interior lighting is too sparce. When I looking for something in the back, the overhead lights are too far away to illuminate the area. That's my only beef.
  • 1990 Honda Civic 1990 Honda Civic Hatchback with 165,000 miles still gets great gas mileage and needed nothing til 19-years-old a new clutch and transmission (with a 5th gear, I'll never be without again!). Great reliable roomy car, I'd buy one again (but not the new Civics--too small, all airbag dashboard, small windows/blind spots and less cargo space). I'd love another Civic Hatchback 10 years old or less. Minor Drawbacks: LOW RIDER scrapes bottom; wipers poor; small tires to inflate often; mechanics always overfill the oil (takes only 3.5 quarts); A/C strains uphill so I hit the condenser button off and on; brakes shudder; stinks on startup (per the Manual); cabin noisy and rides a bit rough though from 1990 has Accord suspension, but hey, every car's got some flaws, and these are minor for a car that never lets this gal down! :)
  • 1991 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup I brought this truck with 70,000 miles, I now have over 190,000 and it still works great even with it getting old.
  • 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 I bought this truck off the showroom floor in 1998. It now has 325,000 miles. Mostly highway miles. Oil/filter change every 3,000 miles and all regular maintenance done since purchased and have all the paperwork to prove it. Other than 5 sets of new tires, this truck is still on all of its original equipment other than water pump, serpentine/timing chain, 2 new batteries, alternator, one new brake job in 2004. This was my 2nd Dodge Ram truck. Had new 1994 that I traded for this one in 1998. I have never been so pleased with a vehicle as this one. It has given me 16-17 mpg since day one. I know all Ram trucks haven't done as well as this one. Guess I just got lucky but I do know that being picky and regular about its maintenance has made a difference.
  • 2008 Scion xB Best car on the market for the money. Roomy, plenty of power. Has Camry engine, could use Camry transmission for better mileage.
  • 2006 Honda Ridgeline Great truck.No problems in 53K miles. Very satisfied.