Newest Reviews:
  • 2005 Chevrolet Colorado I like it, and it's a good all around truck.
  • 1990 Geo Prizm I have over 266,000 miles on this car. Very good car. Gets about 38 MPG. Will probably fix the car if it breaks since can't afford to buy another used car right now. Has manual transmission, no AC, heater takes awhile to heat up inside of car. Driver side front window doesn't work properly and probably can't be fixed since part needed now is obsolete but overall a GREAT car. So far, gets me from point A to point B.
  • 2004 Toyota Sienna Vehicle has 68,000 miles. Bought it from relative in GA. Recently failed PA state safety inspection for failed lower control arms (L&R). Cost to repair: $930.00! The rubber bushings were chipped and cracked. Anyone else have this problem?
  • 2006 Scion xA I bought this car brand new and I have never had any problems with it.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Venture We have had good results with this van. It is a good ride and great for vacations. My kids like to borrow it for their trips. We get excellant gas mileage and have had minimal service issues.
  • 2005 Honda Element I bought this vehicle used with 48,000 miles. I show dogs and was able to carry 2 intermediate and 10 small kennels, plus 4 exercise pens, and other gear along with my suits and personal bag. I love the visibility and got 26 mpg on that trip. I also slept in it on a twin size air mattress. My model is an AWD and I get 22 mpg. in the city. My sister has a 2004 that she bought new and told me this would be the last car I love the best. So far, it is.
  • 2001 Mazda Miata MX-5 My Miata is an SE model with a 6 speed manual trans. It has 17,500 miles on it (Garage Queen). The only problem I've had is the clutch (chudders) and I can be difficult to shift into 5 and 6th gears at times. I replaced the trans. fluid with synthetic (Red Line) fluid. I also replaced the clutch fluid (SAE #3, brake fluid) and bleed the line. This has greatly improved the trans. shift problems. The original owner had not taken the car in for any recalls nor done any maintenance except for oil changes. I purchased the car in 2008 and everything was OER and stock. Love the car plan to keep it for my grandson (1yr old).
  • 1998 GMC Safari Bought this van with 197,000. Sometimes the wipers don't work, I use rainx, the left window is slow going up, only if you put it all the way down. At 207,000 it does not use oil, for me it is a perfect van.
  • 2006 Honda CR-V Very stable vehicle. Wonderful in snow and ice. Very reliable and a great car for local and mid-range trips. Would buy it again.
  • 2002 Toyota Echo Most reliable car I ever owned. Ethanol corrupted gas gives me 38 mpg. Non ethanol gas gives me 45 mpg. Five speed stick, no frills. Changed radio to one with CD player. We tow the car periodically. Use Mobile One, Body is functional, gives good headroom. Brakes are adequate. Drive chain is staright forward, no problems. Emissions are - not tested in FL. Heat and ac are great. Steering is manual, so the wheel turns ate 5-1/2 lock to lock.
  • 1999 Lexus GS300 This is the best car i ever had !! the better outta 12 ...its fast ,its a very sexy car and hugs the road like a new mother holds her baby... i had this car for 2 years already and i will keep it forever !!
  • 2007 Toyota Tundra I wish the Double Cab has larger 2nd row seat like the Crew Max, while maintain its long trunk (6.5' vs 5.5' {Crew Max}). On the '06 Limited version, both 2nd row seat and trunk are roomy and long. Also, my 07' Double Cab SR5 doesn't have full back window rolling down like the '06 or Crew Max, instead it has just the small sliding window.
  • 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 285,000 miles with little repair. She needs some work now, but there's still a lot of miles left in this vehicle.
  • 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara I have 123,013 miles on it. Never had a wrench put to it yet!!!! Only oil and filter changes. This is my 3rd one, same for the other two.
  • 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada I purchased this car from the General Manager of the dealership with 5,500 miles in august 2001. 6 months later the fuel pump was replaced and then the 3months after new trasmission. A little disappointed with the initial problems. I had a 70,000 7 year warranty and this was the only problems I had with the vehicle until recently - now at 95, 000 miles - just replaced the radiator, but live in the desert. recently I replaced the gas tank - another one of GM's faults, did not know the tank was a re-call the location os the tank rubbed on the body. Now I am replacing the upper/lowe ball joints and lower control arm bushings. Over all for over 90, 000 miles I would but another Bravada - This has all the features including leather and over the years it has been hard to find a car with the features included, most of the time you pay for the options.
  • 1995 Ford Escort I just bought my 1996 escort LX wagon with 175,900 miles for $200. I have to say it has been much better than I expected for a $200 car. All I have done to it is change brakes (master cylinder, 1 caliper, 2 rotors,pads and shoes all around.) new tires, all fluids changed, new air, fuel, and oil filters, and now the car runs like a top. $200 for the car $500 for the tires and parts and fluids I've spent $700 total...Not bad at all:-)
  • 1997 Toyota Avalon Bought this car new Dec. 1996. Original tires wore out in less than 20,000 miles. Replaced with Michelin and have been happy. Just replaced the first part (sway bar link), and the rear struts are starting to leak. The only other problem is the aluminum wheels, the air leaks from the rims. The battery is still good after almost 13 years.
  • 1997 Lincoln Town Car Great car for a big car. I really have not have any problems other than squeaks. One of the best cars I ever bought.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Replace brakes a lot on this. Muffler broke at rear. Can't understand why they don't put a brace at very end to prevent muffler from having so much weight there. Not rocket science. Got it welded twice but next time will need whole thing. Needed a wheel hub assembly in front. All in all, I like the car. It gets decent highway mileage (20-21) but lousy city mileage (10-12). Got 89K on it and will keep it a couple of years more I guess. Am going to put new drilled rotors and ceramic brakes on it. Hope it's the last time. They don't make TB anymore so review doesn't mean much I guess. Repair Pal rocks. Thanks.
  • 2006 Lincoln Navigator too many minor electrical system bugs
  • 1994 Dodge Spirit i have cloth interior and i really like it. the head lights trying to adjust and the wiper arm, difficult on finding info on adjustments. other wise i like the car. I have 124.600miles on it and it rides like new. I've never been satisfied on a used vehicle like this one. I noticed that ford,chevy,Toyota has these large upwards of hundred thousand car recalls on them. i checked for mine and had a little over 7 since it was mfg. this i like and none was too major. those other ones, fire hazards. so yes i recommend buying this model of a dodge.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier I REALLY LOVE MY 2004 CAVALIER THIS IS MY FIRST CAR AND I SIMPLY LOVE IT, THE ONLY PROBLEMS I AM HAVING IS THE PASSENGER WINDOW GOES DOWN AND WON'T COME BACK UP AND THE WIPER ON THE PASSENGER SIDE DOES NOT WORK, SO I GOT TO GO GET MY BABY FIXED OTHER THEN THAT I LOVE IT
  • 1994 Isuzu Trooper I love my 1994 Trooper. 180,000 miles with a replaced transmission. Pros: Very generous interior without being a pig like a mega-SUV Incredible 4WD capability. I drove it 1,000 miles in the desert in Baja and it loved every minute. Cons: Steers like a steamboat. Heating is really awful.
  • 1990 Mazda MX-6 I actually have a 1988 model and it has been a great car. I bought it used 1 year ago from a meticulous owner who recorded every gasoline purchase and kept the vehicle garaged. It is fun to drive, quick up to speed, feels very sporty driving, solid body, good paint life, very comfortable seats, ergonomic, way ahead of its time at the time. It is completely dead right now but my battery was very corroded as well as the battery cables. Really not the cars fault.
  • 1997 Toyota Camry I bought this vehicle with 24,000 miles on it. It now has 120,000. It just keeps running. I chage the oil according to the manual and use regular gas. I have replaced the brakes once, I'm on my second set of tires, I alligned the front end once, the AC blows ice cold and I never touched it, the power windows still work but they are slowing down. and all exterior lights work but I did have to change a few bulbs. This car is 12 years old I have put very little money into repairs and it still gets me the 48 miles to work and back every day. It's not the flashiest babe magnet on the road but it is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.
  • 2009 Ford E-150 I like the body style, especially the front end with the big lights and the chrome grille package. the brakes are great, but they are a little touchy. the drivetrain is very smooth. almost don't notice the transmission shifting. though the lights are working properly I would like to see some on the doors for when a person exits the vehicle. Though the engine appears to be reliable I feel it lacks the power necessary for such a large machine. The exhaust is quiet which is great for my business, but I personally think the manufacturer should greatly consider high performance air intake filters and a nice 3" exhaust just to boost the horsepower in order to save on gas and it also helps the engine to breathe better which would put less strain on it ultimately increasing engine life/performance. Both heating and a/c are working and very powerful. I like the suspension, but the steering is much tougher than my other vehicle which is 7 years older. Overall on a scale of 1-10 I personally rate this vehicle as a 7. Though I have not owned the van very long and it is brand new I know the ball-joints are gonna be a problem. I really wish FORD would do something about that! It has been such an issue for so long. I'm not sure what they are waiting for. I also have the high-back seats (driver&front pass.). The top of the seat forces me to tip my head forward which after a while becomes very uncomfortable. I think it should go straight up rather than curve forward. Ultimately it's not a bad buy, but I have not testdrove any other makes (CHEVY,DODGE etc.). Hope this rating helps all who read it.
  • 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Most reliable, affordable (used car) I have ever owned. And i have had many! Maintenance is cheaper than my mini van, if you go to the right place. I go to Collie Autoworks in San Rafael Ca. Darren and Denise are the ABSOLUTE BEST. I LOVE this CAR !!!
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz S420 OVERALL, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST HANDLING CARS THAT I'VE EVER OWNED. I'VE OWNED A Z-28 CAMARO, A VOLVO, A LEXUS AND ABOUT 7 TOYOTA SUVs. THE BRAKING IS INCREDIBLE AND THE DRIVE IS LIKE BUTTER. WHAT DRIVES ME NUTS IS THE GASOLINE SMELL IN THE COMPARTMENT PRESUMABLY FROM THE NEW CATALYTIC CONVERTERS WE JUST INSTALLED (FOR THE 2ND TIME). THE STEERING WHEEL PUMP HAS HAD TO BE REPLACED (ALSO FOR THE 2ND TIME). THE HEATER MOTOR HAS BEEN REPLACED BUT THE CAR STILL DOES NOT BLOW HOT AIR JUST LUKE WARM AIR.
  • 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid I have owned and driven this car for 3 years, 75000 miles and everything still works, It all worked when I bought it and it still works 100%. How can I ask for anything more? Gets an overall average of 32 miles per gallon. Sometimes more but never less than 32MPG. I paid a rip-off price when I bought it, but I wanted the Hybrid. I knew the dealer was ripping me off, bought it anyway, told the dealer I would never deal with him again. But I love the car!
  • 2002 Isuzu Axiom great vehicle (wish for better fuel economy)