Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Lexus ES300 2001 ES300, just hit 100,000 miles, she runs like a champ! I love this car! Change the oil every 3000 miles, and it's great. Setting appointment to flush transmission fluid and other basic service items, overall, I LOVE this car. Solid, dependable good ride. Not to mention it's sexy..
  • 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 A very good car. I have owned it since it was new in 1991. This model has a German transmission and it is not a great one. I had to replace it at 58,000 miles. If a gear goes out, dealers are not authorized to take it apart and fix it. It has to be an exchange that goes back to Germany.
  • 1992 Honda Accord I own a 1992 Accord LX (with 288000 miles on it)and a 2000 Accord EX V6. My 1992 is the most dependable and fun car in my driveway. I have owned this car over 5 years and have not had one mechanical issue to report out of routine maintainance. I only hope the 2000 has the longevity of this one.
  • 1994 BMW 525i This is an excellent and reliable vehicule. Very good millages confortable. good value for resale.But there is no raison to sale it i expect to draw an other 3 to 5 years from it easy by doing regular and normal maintance. Louis55
  • 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Never again will I own another product made by GM! this car has cost me well into $8000 for repairs and that is AFTER the extended warranty paid for $5000. GM's brilliant idea to "kit" parts really sticks it to the consumer when it comes to repairs....you can't just by a simple $5 part to fix an issue...nooooo....it's a $300 encased "part" with a half of dozen things attached to it that have to be replaced all at once...and they wonder why they are going bankrupt. try building a reliable vehicle! To name a few of the major problems: transfer case issues wiper motor issues transmission issues and now some weird clunking happening when I accelerate and stop that actually makes the car shudder...god only knows what is going to fall of this thing now.. don't buy it...even if someone is going to give it to you for free.
  • 1993 Buick Roadmaster I own two roadmasters,a92 &a 93 sedans. I love these cars. Great gas millage and comfort.
  • 2005 Nissan Maxima Best car I've ever owned! 75,000 on the clock, have only done oil changes and brakes front and rear, one set of tires. I average 22.5 mpg in town, and 28 mpg highway.To get the best fuel mileage use the sport shift mode. RPM Shift Points: 2,000 from 1st to 2nd, and about 2,750 in all other gears in town. The computer shifts much too early, causing the engine to "bog down" in town. There is no such problem at freeway speeds. My only complaint is that the suspension is a little firm at times, but the handling and performance more than make up for it. Best tires for this car are the Michelin AS Sport Plus, excellent wet and dry traction and much quieter than the stock tires.
  • 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid Bought for $13,900.00 in 2005 with 27,000 mi. now at 100,000 and I am surprised at the amount of depreciation (dealer said $2500.00) Blue book at around $3300 (could be the high mileage) . Car has been average to good in terms of mpg (38 - 49 mpg) but varies wildly. Sensitive to gas quality (I can tell when I get a bad tank). Am about to spend $2000 to replace the O2 , front struts,and cat converter! Car is ok but i miss my 87 civic 5-door which I bought used - drove for 15 years and logged 300,000 miles!
  • 1992 Chevrolet Camaro I have a '92 Z-28 5.0L Tuned Port Injection, 5 Speed manual, T-tops. I love this car, it is fun. I first bought the car in Germany and ran the auto-bahns for two years before bringing her home to the states. With the 245ZR-16 tires, handling was fantastic, the car squatted down at high speeds and stuck to the road. Under 110 MpH I generally get around 30 mpg highway. Braking could be improved as stopping from high speeds does take a bit of work. I replaced the original tops with glass as the plexi-glass flexed. I have also replaced the stock exhaust with 3" stainless pipe, high flow cat, Flow Master 80, single in/dual out, and recently added a MSD 6A and MSD coil. The A/C was converted to R-134 about 10 years ago, still blows cold with no leaks or compressor problems. The car now has around 56,000 original miles and the only problems have been related to prolonged periods of storage.
  • 2001 Mercedes-Benz S600 This car has a serious problem with their electronic systems. I am having a continuous problems with sensors. Serious problem with cars suspension and automatic balance system. I spent close to $30,000 for the repair cost and still have the problems.
  • 2002 Isuzu Trooper This truck sucks!!! I have had to put 2 engines and I am looking for another tranny. The originals broke and I bought used. They both broke within a year. I am not hard on a vehicle. I have never replaced these before. These trucks just suck. No wonder Isuzu isnt selling in the USA anymore. THEY SUCK. All this is just my opinion.
  • 1993 Chevrolet Lumina Only had my car a short time, but it runs great even with a bad strut!! after research the car seems like all say, very dependable and responsive!! i enjoy driving it!!
  • 2004 Subaru Forester At 5 years old and 30k miles no problems yet. Gets door dings easily, and some bits in the interior have been easily damaged, but overall been extremely reliable.
  • 1996 Mitsubishi Galant Owned for over 9 years - minor problems with starter and door locks - good car overall
  • 1994 Toyota Corolla Loved this as my first car! I bought it in 2006 already 12 years old and nothing really major needed to be done. She's been a great car, and at 225,000kms I am confident she'll run for a further 100,000! Great on gas, comfort and personality. Not the greatest on power but that's what you get when you buy a 1.8L from 1994. Nowadays the 1.8 carries 130-150 horsepower!
  • 1997 Ford Expedition One of the best SUV around any year!
  • 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport I purchased my suv new and have enjoyed it every since. (2001). I have not had any major problems with my suv, just the minor wear and tear.
  • 1999 Volvo S70 Bought the 1999 Volvo S70 with 22k miles in 2006. Running great but needed new timing belt because of age. No problem. Love this car however it seems AC may be failing.
  • 1998 Dodge Stratus I bought this car 3 years ago. It ran pretty good up until the past year. I always do tune ups and my oil changes. It has only 70,000 miles on it and its had a major oil leak from head gasket, steering arm, tiers, ball joints have all had to be replaced. The brakes suck I've had them done 4 times. The car is as loud as a truck, the heater makes a whistling sound when on, loses power, and when it rains I get big puddles of water on the passenger floors front and back and my windshield sealing is perfect, and the list goes on. What the hell I swear everyday its something else. I would not recommend this vehicle to nobody.
  • 2002 Dodge Intrepid Got the care with 16,000 miles and now has 202,000. Overall, I'm happy with the car. The water pump went at 90,000 and cost $1500 to fix because of the location and poor design. Transmission seems to get a little jerky once in a while. That's been happening since day one. Overall, I'm happy and hope to get many more miles out of it.
  • 1994 BMW 740iL this is my bm nice car.
  • 2001 Honda Accord Very good automobile for both touring and around town. No complaints. I love my Honda.
  • 2009 Chevrolet HHR bought new put 10,000 miles on it 5 months ordered with 5 speed has great power and mileage up to 33 on highway no a/c averages 28 local handles great embarassed much sporty cars thru curves love this car
  • 1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 Still going strong after 15 years, but various electrical systems are starting to fail. It's been a really fun and inexpensive ride. Very easy to maintain and the handling is amazing for the price.
  • 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport A very fun car to drive, a very light-weight SUV that gets really decent gas mileage. Very spacious, and reliable!
  • 1995 Buick Riviera a freind gave me this car when he had it,it ran great it cut off on him and had it sitin for 4weeks so i said let me have it 1995,3.8,v6supercharged i havent drove it yet the car shut off on him so i check the oil no oil so i put oil& chared battery the car started with no problem,oil was all over the floor i looked under the car the oil filter had ahole i think that caused the car to turn on him i hope,am a replace oil filter with a k&n and work my way up!!!
  • 1995 Toyota Previa i just love my previa there is only a few things i don't like. There is a lot of blind spot looking out the back window
  • 1993 Infiniti J30 its a good comfertable riding car, But total four fuel injectors went bad in several times.Also in 120k mils my transmission went bad and i had to spend 1500k.
  • 2004 Chrysler Crossfire have owned since new. have 64000 miles, and only problem i've had is the transmission(6 speed)sometimes jumps out of 1st gear when i'm starting out. other than that, the car has been outstanding
  • 2006 Toyota Prius Incredible car. Only problem that has cropped up is that one of the two HID headlights goes out intermittently, requiring them to be switched off, then back on to restore the failed light. This problem was easily fixed by the dealer with a simple bulb replacement.