Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

It has become known to me that almost on every toyota the gas tank is broken, which tells me that the design of the gas tank should be highly reconsidered for redesigning. also i think that toyota are extremely high in cost to keep scheduled maintainence.
I own a gold 2007 SXT and found it to be a very quiet, very smooth riding vehicle with lots of room for the whole family.
KIA Motors is NOT customer friendly. I have had nothing but trouble with making them honor the warranty on my vehicle. My 2004 Sorento has blown one exterior light after another since I purchased the vehicle in 2005. Kia at first refused to pay for the bulbs, saying they were not covered under warranty. Finally they did not charge for the bulbs (that went out over and over). Now, my Kia warranty has expired and I find out NOW that Kia knew all along there is a defect with the wiring harness, but they NEVER EVER replaced those on my vehicle. Are you kidding me? I have never in my 50 years had any service provider know what a problem was on a warrantied item and just flat out refuse to fix it, until KIA. They have lost my business forevermore over just that. I have to wonder how many more KIA owners are being screwed over by service personnell who really know how to fix a reoccurring problem with the Kia vehicle, but just won't FIX IT! BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE of Kia service warranties, service contracts and dealers. They are now the most dishonest people I have ever had the displeasure of having to deal with. Very unprofessional, and they will side step any issue. The dealership I deal with has been HUFFINES KIA in Denton, TX. Even KIA MOTORS will not step up and pay now to make the correct fix for my cars problems with the lights. They had every opportunity to fix the problem while my warranty was in effect, but they simply "band aided" and refused to make the correct repairs. UNBELIEVABLE! Heed my warning: STAY AWAY FROM KIA!!
engine loves to rev, quick reliable little car.
This is a great car when maintained properly. Fast, sleek and fun to drive. Definitely worth it. Pay no mind to useless reviews complaining about having to drop the transmission to replace the clutch. Do not let this deter you, most vehicles you need do this.
own a 05 530i kinda slow wish i had the new 300hp average trunk space. good price on oil changes everything is else is expensive. bmw the best car to have up to 50,000 miles because of the free maitenance.. after 50,000 get ready to trade it in for another bmw. lol
Excellent car..it was my first car and it is extremely reliable..ive had some serious problem with mine due to my driving (motor mounts, head gaskets) but its always cheap to fix....
This is my first Suv and i just love it
After we replaced the catalytic converter, the engine was working very nicely. We do have challenges with a fluttering type of noise, but this is a great older car and relatively reliable. It takes a bit to get it started, so we may be purchasing a replacement for the starter next.
About the Worst vehicle I ever purchased, I will never buy another Ford vehicle because its going to cost me about $3000 to fix. And now I'm finding out that other people have had the same problems as me. I haven't even had the vehicle for a year yet. The vehicle started skipping but only did it one day, so I brought it in and they found the rear wheel bearing was out but no other problems found. 2 days later, I couldn't start my vehicle and when it finally started it was completely skipping and wouldn't accelerate to much, the RPM's had to go really high in order for it to shift. Brought it back into the dealership (not the one I bought it at)and they had to call the ford hotline because when they put it on the computer it was saying there was no problems, so they called and they suggested they change all the coil packs, which they did but it didn't change anything so now there saying it will need a new computer in it but that I can't get a new computer until June 15th.
Very pleased with my 04 325ci. Bought it used w/ 36,000 miles. It's my weekend car. True head turner. Only maintenance so far ( 2 years) is oil changes, belts and fuel filter. Standard BMW radio is my main complaint so far.
This vehicle has very bad front brake disks. They warped when it has less of 30.000 miles. Everything else is just ok. Very nice in hte Autobahn but vibrates at 100 miles per hour when I press the brakes, very bad.
Love this car. Very dependable!
I received my 2007 Camry Hybrid on July 11, 2006. In 2009, the power steering failed, but instead of becoming hard to steer, it required all the stength I had to turn it to the left or right. The best way to turn the car, was to stop, turn the car off, turn the wheels in the direction you want to go, then restart the car and drive uintil you need to steering left or right, at which time you can turn the car off and repeat the procedure. Toyota vehicles should have a power steering disable switch. Later, I learned from the accelerator problem, that holding the start button for 3 seconds will turn the car off, but my Camry had been repaired by then, so I do not know if the power steering can be disabled this way..
This is my Third Audi. I have the exact one in the picture. I can tell you its expensive to maintain. Expect problems with the Ac. Had to replace the compressor at 140K. Also there is a common problem with the ABS. Faulty communication with the main computer leaves a solid red and yellow flashing abs on the dash. Expect to pay close to $1200 to replace. I dont know why Audi dont recall this. It is a saftey issue. By the way if you're ever in the Turnersville Area of New Jersey. Stay away from the dealership there. They are dishonest!!!. If replacing your exhaust, make sure everything is direct-fit or else it your check engine light will stay on. Overall I like this car, but dont buy it if you're not prepared to spend $$$$ on repairs.
I'd sell it for parts if the parts were worth anything...
This is my third Mustang and I love it. The 2001, that is. I bought it brand new with 11 miles on it. It has been very reliable for me. The color is clear coat Red.
The C70 is a great car. My car is now 11 years old and runs like brand new and is still head turner. Bottom line you have to take care of it or like any other car it will turn into a lemon as the doc stated above. Laziness and neglect will ruin any vehicle especially a car abused in an extreme climate in Arizona. These cars are built so well that the run well even when parts are worn out so preventative maintenance is simple easy way to keep em runnin great. These cars are very fast and even faster with slight modification from companies like IPD.
Good van
We bought our 1991 Honda Civic back in 1996. We wised up and have been keeping up the basic maintenance. It's now al bit over 120 thousand miles and going strong. We did upgrade the AC to the newer type which should keep our cost down for refilling the coolant. It's now March of 2010 and we're extremely happy with our choice of car and we hope the old Bear Car will keep going for a long time to come.
I just bought a used one. Other than two minor problems I think is was a steal... I need to fix a switch in the cruse control, reset the keyfaub ? and figure out how the alarm works. No manual
8 Years old now and developing some noises in the cabin, but a fantastic vehicle that drives like a dream and is as comfortable to take on a trip as any vehicle I have owned. Warning, parts and service cost is a premium, even if this is the 'discount' Jag.
It is an okay car, have had a lot of brake problems with it. Next up is a wheel bearing replacement on the front, can hardly wait to pay for that repair.
awesome vehicle, one of the best I have ever owned
Love the color also!!!
This has been a good car for us. I would prefer a slightly firmer ride and a less lean on curves. Very nice interior; holds a surprising amount of cargo; quick acceleration; strong engine; 10 years old and still looks new.
Well, after 318,000 miles, all I can do is give accolades to the TDI. The engine continues to work hard for its Master and continues to get approx 49 mpg which means thousands of dollars to my pocket. A glow plug change here and a timing belt change there and oil changes every 8K miles has been the key. Plus manual xmission to avoid any problems that come with automatics. So what if the cupholder is useless and the glove box door is broken - or let's just say not there anymore. VW just needs to put the TDI engine in all of the vw and audi models!
A poor choice for a fuel efficient small car. The radio doesn't work below 32 degrees, the fan is so loud and it "grumbles" while on. It is not fuel efficient, it is hard on tires, it runs "rough sounding" though nothing is mechanically wrong. The seating uncomfortable, it sounds cheap when the doors shut, the locks are already worn out so you have to be careful not to break a key off, the wiper motor is weak, the brakes are weak. The roof leaks on the passenger side, the fuel cap is broken (won't stay completely tight), the check engine flickers,,,and I am tired of writing.
Had this mini for 3yrs. Was not impressed with it. Underpowered motor and gas mi only was 24mpg hwy. interior was plastic that scratched easy. It handeled well and was maintenance free for 32k mi. The tires were very expensive and did not wear well from the factory.
I bought this with 8k miles on it. I now have 24k on it. I am quite happy with this vehicle. It really goes through deep snow well. I like the 3 piece hard top, alot fun in the summer. The jeep feels like a well made vehicle. I'm not a fan of the auto trans in this though. Seems to always want to shift down on the slightest hill.fuel eco is dismal.