Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I bought this car repossessed from a local credit union. Cost to get timing belt done was 1800 in Madison. 750 with waterpump in Brookfield. I can't believe the nerve some dealers have looking a customer in the face and saying, "gee, 1800 to do a timing belt. When would you like to schedule that." CEL was on for about 2 months, but had a local mechanic look at it, and he fixed the pcv valve and some other valves that may have caused it. Error was "Air Intake". Over having this vehicle for 3 months, I've put about 1k into it, and bought it for 4.5k. Nothing is wrong with the vehicle, no sludge using 0w40 Mobil One.
put glass packs on all of them and they would be 100% perfect
One of the nicest cars I have ever owned. Other than a bit of cheap interior pieces I love this car. It has been trouble-free and quite comfortable to drive. Mileage has been good too. Now have 52,000 miles on it. Thumbs up.
This truck is great, 10 years old but still runs like new.
Great car. Fast, sporty, awesome handling & smooth acceleration. I own a GTP model, fully loaded and worth it. Only issue: After a couple of years had a problem with the passenger side headlight having a crack which allowed rain/moisture to get in it so had to replace that.
reliable car with 115,000 miles. Normal squeaks and rattles,drain from moonroof gets clogged easily.Purchased used with 90,000 two years ago.
The 2006 BMW 330cic truly earns it's badges reputation as the "Ultimate Driving Machine" It is as fun to drive as it is to stare at. The car's lines and fit and finish ooze class and sophistication and impecable detail. Every body junction, panel, and part are placed with absolute precision with very few American Style "press fit" and never fit again parts. Everything can be easily accessed and repaired as if it was designed with a mechanic standing behind every design engineer. Add the "M" badge on the steering wheel with the styled ground effects package and tightened suspension and it will even get a look from the local high school parking lot. The engine delivers a sharp exhaust note that won't turn the heads of the Harley Davidson crowd or encourage letters from the home owners association, but lets your neighbors know "you've arrived in life." It is impeccably European. In sharp turns the tires and suspension will just not let go of the road and the connection between the driver and the road is unmatched by virtually anythin else for less than a quarter million. The engine could stand a few extra horses to push comfortably past the occasional Mustang Racer who thinks he owns a real sports car, but choose a tight twisting road and the pulse will race and the anything in the rear view mirror will quickly dissapear. Virtually nothing has gone wrong with the car in almost 45k miles. My only problem has been the rubber seal around the edge of the convertable top which tore and dissentigrated after about 100 openings but never leaked. It was even replaced free by the local shop with the 50k mile factory warranty (get that kind of service from anything domestic!). Once you add free maintenance for EVERYHTING except for tires within the initial warranty and the heafty pricetag suddenly begins to seem like a bit of a bargain? Overall, this is my favorite car in the stable and why I've owned more than a few bavarian made vessles over the years.
The 2007 Cadillac Escalade really has no equal in regard to ride and handling among the large SUVs. Although it delivers a mean exhaust bark, the "400hp" engine actually lacks a little bite compared to other larged sized vehicles with similar available power like the Silverado Pick-ups and the Ford Heavy Duty line and other full-sized trucks. What it lacks in overall power, it more than tries to compensate for in features. It is practically oozing electrical gadget technology overload from every pore. The Bose radio system is impressive with tremendous high and low end response. However, the touch screen GPS system is a far distant red headed cousin to anything made by the Germans and Japanese. The GPS maps diminish quickly in detail when scaled out to a reasonable distance showing only major highways. It is very little help negotiating a detour route when the primary is blocked. The greatest dissapointment overall in the vehicle (besides the criminal fuel economy..12.5 MPG average) is the lack of DIN quality electrical wiring found in alomost all European and japanese cars of simlar price. Most of the wiring bundles appear to have been installed by a amature installed by an amature High school mechanic in a dimly lit garage relying heavily on black electrical tape to hold it together. Not at all supportive of the near $80k pricetag with all options. The electrical systems also seem to fail at will. The power liftgate broke within the first week requiring manual operation, the tire pressure monotoring system failed within 500 miles and showed a warning light on the dash that could not be turned off, the parking asist system never activated properly from day one, the fog light button broke on the drive home, and suddenly the vehicle painfully reminded me that it is American through and through and why I have not owned anything domestic since the mid-eighties. Overall the fit and finish of the body panels and interior is nowhere near the tolerances and quality of foreign auto makers. A bold reminder that American automakers and American auto unions can't build a solid car if their jobs literally depended on it!
65000 no problems
1995 SIERRA C2500HD 6.5 TURBO DIESEL, 4500 NEW VENTURE 5 SPD. 287000 MILES NO PROBLEMS, ORIGINAL SUSPENSION AND CLUTCH. oNLY DID OIL AND FILTER SERVICES AND BRAKES.
Carlsbad Hyundai unloaded a lemon on me and Hyundai corporate turned it's back on me and failed to honor their warrenty. Never buy a Hyundai; it's Korean for "garbage"
A/C requires time to get cool 1 out of 20 times (average). brakes pedal seems to jump all the way down to floor board occasionally; Hollywood Toyota (location of purchase) can't seem to identify problem. interior arm rest attached to doors pull arm hair often and most surfaces scratch very easily.
Transmission goes exactly at 170,000 km. Problems with heater fan, and window controls.
I tried this truck off-road, and the cap for the diff is oversize and very fragile, even snow can catch the cap and cause leak and you know............ its my problem now....... 1200$ for an used diff.......... not an off-road truck................. very disappointed.....
Love it.
Great truck.
Great Looking car, I Bougth This One A Few months ago, and I Got It With 188500 Miles , Still running Great, Air Conditioning Feel A bit low on air flow, but I wiat until summer to check how works, great ride, getting a lot of compliments on my ride
My 2001 Tiburon currently has 230k miles on it. I've been careful about completing regular maintenance. The struts were replaced at 150k miles along with the original break pads. Wheel bearing on the front left was replaced at about 200k and the front right at 230k (today, in fact).

When the car was still under warranty, an electrical system problem caused the low and high beam bulbs to burn out. I was replacing each bulb every 3-6 months. On the worst night, both low beams went out. The dealer replaced the alternator and several other parts. This appeared to fix the problem.

Overall, it's been an excellent car: reliable with good gas mileage (~30-35 mpg with the standard transmission).
The engine has been steady and strong. Brakes have had some repairs. The transmission sensor was replaced twice. My main concern has been the a/c. The blower resistor has had to be replaced.
good car smooth quiet ride
Great Car
This is a piece of junk. I started having trouble with this car at 2000 miles. The brake rotors warp if you look at them wrong. The engine in noisy and gutless. The AC system starting acting up and 31000 miles. I have had more warranty work done on this car than all my other cars put together. Avoid this car.
I bought my first Audi a couple weeks ago and my lust for this fine piece of german engineering has yet to wane. Sitting in the leather bucket seats feels like a cradle and the perfect climate control coupled with seat warmers make this car almost too comfortable. The sleak lines on the inside make you feel like you're in a cockpit and all the buttons and fancy gauge cluster solidify this feeling. The stock BOSE stereo system with casette player, 6 disc cd changer and Audi/BOSE subwoofer leave nothing to want for normal music enthusiasts. This system bumps, and big time but could be easily upgraded with a better amp. But honestly who would mess with a bose system with 8 total speakers including tweeters and excluding sub. Turn the key to unclock the door long enough and all the windows roll down. Turn to lock long enough and all the windows close, even the sunroof. Unecessary, very. F**king awesome you betcha. The 2.8 is very fast and with that Audi exhaust that grunt at right around 3,000rpms is orgasmic. The car feels heavy seeing as its a small v6 for the added weight of the quattro (all wheel drive). Also the brakes feel like they could stop faster, harder, quicker or something. The brakes is really the only sore topic for me. Steering is great for all wheel, unrivaled control and the suspension feels like floating on a cloud. This vehicle is all about luxury and the price to buy and fix shows it.
Great Car, but electrical problems and high cost to repairr
I owned a 1994 chevy corsica. I bought it when it was only four years old. It was by far the worst car I have ever owned. I spent a fortune repairing practically everything in the engine compartment including the engine. Everyone that I know that also owned one of these cars for a while says the same thing about this car. It is a lemon. I bought a 1993 corolla after this car, its 17 years old and we are still driving it.
I love my 2007 Corolla. My car has great pick-up. It really takes off. It runs great. Like any car it has some dings and dents from being bumped. Overall reliability, it is a great car. I have taken it on some trips and I am comfortable in it. It is not a luxery car. It is a budget car. My son has my 1993 corolla and it still runs great.
I purchased this car from someone that had not maintained it very well. I've spent well over $1000 already and have just started having serious issues with it idling and accelerating. Overall, I think it's a great, dependable car if you keep up with all the maintenance an older car requires.
Similar features on competitors vehicles would cost much more.
I will never purchase a KIA again
This car will go out of park if the e brake is not set
I have met three other owners with this problem
If you hit a bump the rear end bottoms out
One cannot read the indicator lights when the sun is out
Prices for replacement parts are a joke when you can find them
Factory tires are worn out in least the 20k miles
Ones has to take off the fender to replace the headlights
Even with an appointment, the free oil changes will take 3hours and more