Newest Reviews:
  • 1995 BMW 750iL great car... lots of balls
  • 2000 GMC 2500 Pickup I am just so happy to own this truck. Despite it's shortcomings, which are few in my opinion, it works for me. I completely expect to get at least another 100,000 out of it on top of the 167,000 I have now. My complaint is the dealer I can't trust anybody to work on it because it always comes back with something really f-ed up, every time.... I've never said oh they did a good job.. it always used to be oh they broke that too and I don't have the time to go back and battle so after a few too many of these I gave up and do most of my own service although I had to have the windshield put in and they destroyed my truck,....... rain pouring out the blower motor housing,, loose and missing parts so that got replaced and is still being fixed.
  • 2001 Mitsubishi Galant I bought this car when it only had 20K miles. It has not left me stranded. I have replace what all cars need. It now has 126K miles and still going. I have changed the timing belt, water pump, hoses, belts, etc,just as required maintenace. I take car of this car and it takes care of me.
  • 1999 Chrysler 300M Absolutely love the car. As with any car with age, older parts need to be replaced. I replaced the radiator, ac evaporator, struts, strut mounts springs, tie rods (inner and outers), rotors, control arms, tension struts, water pump, and timing belt. I love doing the work on the car. One of the only full size sedans that still on the road that won't break your pockets.
  • 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Literally live in my truck. 6 months old and drives like a dream. Long fwy drives clocks at 1275 rpm doing 68 mph. Get average 21 - 22 miles a gallon on this MDI engine. GPS with Sirius works gr8. re-directs during any traffic probs. Awesome truck.
  • 2009 Nissan Versa The Versa is an awesome car. It is the SL HB with the CVT. Very peppy and GR8 on gas. It's my teen's car and I love it for around town.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Malibu I am very disappointed with this car. I have replaced the intake manifold gasket twice and the intake manifold once( made very cheap out of japanese beercans)which totaled $ 1500.00 dollars.Brakes are horrible can't keep pads on it( Install the rotors with the holes drilled in them will solve the front brake pad issue)There is no GM service after the sale. It is a car that coul;d have been a good car but GM put to many cheap and poorly designed parts on it and took to many shortcuts. They should have to buy everyone of these things back or give a great trade in credit to trust GM with another car buying experiance
  • 1995 Honda Civic Excellent car. Very reliable the car now has about 150,000 miles and is still in perfect condition.
  • 2001 Pontiac Montana Lame vehicle. Doesn't do the job.
  • 2006 Hyundai Sonata Best car on the road today, 3.3L V6 is very quick, good milage, rides smooth, lots of power. We purchased new in 2006 and have 47,000 miles on it so far. We had to replace recently fuel pump, A/C compressor, no expense to us, work coverd under warranty. Dealer advised to buy better grade of fuel. No explanation offered for A/C Compressor failure.
  • 2003 Volkswagen Passat This is a great car, reliable and fun to drive. The only issue is the outrageous cost of service. Nobody knows how to service or repair them except a VW dealership, and they charge a jaw-droppiing amount. I'd be a VW customer forever if I could get reasonable servie costs, but as it is, I'll never buy another.
  • 2006 Toyota Corolla I currently have a 2006 Corolla Xe and have experience the following problems:Leaky water pump, gaskets, and brakes that needed to be replaced. I thought this was unusual in that I am the only person to drive this car and the percentage is rural driving.
  • 1998 Ford Escort not a bad car, but lately having alot of problems with it, the car when i start it seem sok, but when i give it gas, it wants to die, so i just let it die, and then when i restart it, it runs fine like nothing was ever wrong with it..
  • 1994 BMW 740iL Transmission problems are common problems with these cars. "Tranmission Program" translates to about $1750 in repairs at some dealerships. There are several hoses that have to be replaced in order to resolve the colling system issues. $400 a pop is common for many repairs. This car is grossly over engineered compared to other cars that deliver the same performance that are cheaper to maintain. Gas mileage is horrible, but perfomance when the car is functioning is much better. Eletrical issues remain a problem with this model along with the transmission whining sound. I have noticed this with many BMWs of this same model. An improvement since the 1993 version of the automobile, but not by much.
  • 1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL This is a great car that is reliable, the main issue to this model are the standard high-mileage leaks from the valve cover gaskets. Some dealer parts are actually cheaper than aftermarket. In comparison to the 1994 BMW 740iL, it is cheaper to maintain and eventhough it has a 5.6 litre engine, burns less fuel.
  • 1995 Mercury Villager owned the 95 villager for a year now and i find it good on gas and easy to handle. for it's age and over 255thou km it is holding up very well. just having a problem with air flow sensers but otherwize normal maintainance.
  • 2007 Ford Edge awsome car drives like it will take off the ground beautiful sunroof we have the orange color 2007ford edge
  • 1994 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup My third 2500 very reliable very dependable
  • 1999 Cadillac Catera Power steering almost completely non effective. Steers extremely hard.
  • 2004 Cadillac SRX Best car I've ever had.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer I bought this truck in 2007, and love it! With the amazing tow package, it toted my 4 place snowmobile trailer with no problem. I pulled many people out of snow using the front recovery hooks and some with the rear hitch. Only problems so far were both front wheel bearings, but I knew those were a common problem with Trailblazers before I bought the vehicle. I didnt mind though because the warranty covered the replacement of both. I even got rear ended a few months ago and since I had the ball mount on the hitch, the only damage to my rear end was a bumper cover (bumper was still fine too) and new muffler that got pushed forward. The hitch was solid, frame still perfect. Nothing else wrong with the TB. The car that hit me was so demolished, it looked like it hit a huge concrete wall going 100mph. (I was stopped and he was going about 40mph) I will keep this truck until it dies in a few decades or so.
  • 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 I purchased my truck through priviate party. So far I've had to replace the fuel pump and distributor cap. Overall, I love this truck and the power.
  • 1994 Mazda B4000 lower shaft bearing is no good how do i fix it
  • 2006 Toyota Avalon I bought my '06 Limited new after coming to the startling realization (after test drives) that my 60-year-old self now values comfort, room and quiet over sport-sedan athletics. As long as one keeps in mind the obvious -- this is NOT a G35 or a 330 or even a TL -- it's a fine car and an outstanding long-legged cruiser with a strong engine and MPGs that border on the amazing. At 55k miles I have the following observations: strengths are its commodious, beautifully-appointed interior with a back seat worthy of a sheik and small harem; its velvet-smooth power train; its long legs (over 500 miles between interstate fillups) and excellent MPGs (up to 30 at interstate speeds, 22 - 25 around the 'burbs); and oustanding fit and finish. Lesser items: flaccid handling with numb, uninspired steering feel (and the Touring just added a hardher ride, in my view); a very user-hostile GPS, corrected in subsequent years, and truncated sat-radio/music readouts; and occasional abrupt downshifts at low speeds under load. I know at least a few of these cars have had quality niggles; mine has not and it was zero-defects from delivery until now, as one expects from Toyota. If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious "poor man's Lexus," this is da bomb. If you want a sports sedan, go elsewhere.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Venture I bought my '04 Venture in May 2008 @ 80k miles to use for wedding transportation and wound up keeping it. Despite the mediocre ratings this series gets from CReports and in crash tests, in the 15k miles I've stacked on it in one year I've been quite pleased with it. It's comfortable, very flexible with 8-pax seating options, quiet, and gets commendable gas mileage; I also tow a 3500lb boat with mine, albeit not for long distances. The powertrain seems solid. Lesser points: it wallows a bit (needs shocks, I'm sure); the OBDII port is dead; the 12v power point is also dead (I wired in a new one); I get a wind whistle/shreik at hiway speeds in certain x-wind conditions (I see there's a TSB on this); and the pax-side power window is dead. But for what I paid (about $5500) it's a great value and its utility is hard to beat. (I run ours with all the center seats out and use that section as a "covered pickup bed.")
  • 1992 Toyota Previa The most reliable car. I have had very few repairs. At 125,000 miles so far. Practically like new. No rust. I hope to have this car for another 17 years. Both kids grew up with this car. We are all very attached to it. My daughter went from car seat to drivers seat in this van. Its a winner!
  • 1997 Honda Civic 3rd Civic I've owned. Great car. Wish they still made the hatchback. Just wish the seat material was a little tougher.
  • 2000 Buick LeSabre The catalytic converter died after 30,000 miles. After 3 years the driver side power window died. One month later the passenger side power window died. 2 years later the rear driver side power window died. 1 week after that the rear passenger power window died. About 2004 the switch for the light dimmer broke. 2007 the motor that diverts the heat into the car died. The accelerator has been sticking Over all not to impressed.
  • 2000 Pontiac Firebird Body pieces have gaps. Brakes are excellent. 6 speed drive train is excellent, but have had problems with leaking differentials on two of these cars. Electrical problems are frequent, particularly with the power windows in my experience. LS1 engine is one of the best made. Exhaust sounds great, but emissions system creates problems. A/C is average. Suspension and handling are good, though car tends to be difficult to control in rain or snow. Suspension creaks and groans over speed bumps.
  • 1991 Mercury Cougar This is my second Cougar (my daughter totalled my first), and I will never drive anything else. With all the talk of ergonomic design in the new cars (upwards of $30,000), they could all take a design lesson from the cabin of the amazing Cougar!!! Looking forward to someday owning the 30th Anniversary Edition.