Newest Reviews:
  • 1997 Mazda Protege i cant say enough good about my 97 Mazda Protege....Nick named the MAZDARATTI.....it`s a great little car that I commute in 63 miles around trip 4 days a week.... gets 33 mpg.. thats 335 miles on a tank of gas.my car has 153000 but now needs a new clutch,which is what brought me to this forum.I plan to put 50,000 more miles on it after the clutch repair at a asian only mechanic.low miatainance car but use good oil(valvoline maxlife,synthic/petrolium mix) after 75000.... 200,000 mile are possiable after that the smog inspector guy starts getting cranky...so its either new engine or scan AUTO TRADER far a new/used one....
  • 1992 Ford Taurus I bought this car in 2006 with 50k miles.Since then I had to repair something every few months.So far I put an additional 8k miles on the car Now the rear brakes locked and the whole car got real low so I guess that is brakes ,struts and springs . Oh well . It is not a Toyota that's for sure. The person I bought it from took care of the car diligently so it's not like it was neglected. He bought a Toyota and I sold my 1990 Camry after I bought this lemon.
  • 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 This truck i use for drywalling and painting in the construction industry. I put these types of truck to work and I have been happy to own a dodge ram 1500. A good work truck the secret to keepin it running with excellent power and strength it gettin an oil change every 3 months even if it does not have the 3,000 miles on it just change the oil every 3 months. I love my dodge ram 1500 2007 very satisfied. great work truck and luxury vehicle.
  • 2005 Ford Mustang GT Fine machine. bought this car new. had an issue with the throttle position sensor after a few months. dealership fixed it and haven't had any trouble since.
  • 1995 Ford Explorer does good
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 This is preliminary due to the fact I had a prior owner that didn't show it much love - I have a little making up to do and discovery of what she needs for love at this point! All in all solid, good car!
  • 2001 Jeep Cherokee I HAVE (2) FULL SIZE JEEP J-10 P/Us (77 AND 79) (1) 94 GRAND CHEROKEE WITH 250,OOO MILES STILL RUNNIG WELL. I HAD A 1987 CHEROKEE SPORT FOR 12 YEARS AND TRADED IT FOR A 2001 SPORT IT NOW HAS 120,000 AND A BAD HEAD GASKET WHICH I AM REPLACING NOW AND PLAN TO DRIVE TILL IT DIES FOREVER OR I DIE WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. WITH MY EXPERIENCE IN JEEPS I FEEL WITH PROPER MAINTENANCE A JEEP WILL LAST FOR MANY YEARS AS LONG AS PARTS ARE AVAILIBLE.
  • 2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali I have had this car for 2 years with NO problems! I would buy a newer denali in the future!
  • 1991 Ford F-150 Amazing in the snow :D Looks good last forever easy to maintain
  • 2006 Nissan Armada pretty nice riding car .it is not good on gas at all .but then again no suv are good on gas .
  • 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier I've had my car since 2004 and bought it was 34,000 miles. It now has 107,000. While I have had to replace an awful lot in the past three years, this has been a good reliable car. I have had the driver's window motor replaced three times, the a/c went out in 2008 and my dash is also cracked in three places. These are all characteristics of this make/model/year. The window motors are inexpensive if you can find someone to install it correctly for you (the dealership installed my 2nd one wrong). I have had to replace my tires twice and my front breaks every year. I've never replaced my back brakes but need to now...I have owned the car 6 years. I agree the cupholders are in a stupid place but all-in-all I love this car. It's my 3rd Chevy!!!
  • 1990 Cadillac Eldorado I tolly agree with Chitown,this is a wonderful machine.I look at new CTS and say baby is just your Hertiage!!!!!!!!!
  • 1991 Pontiac Firebird I ran the car into the ground at about 300k. it was a great car the whole time i owned it. i think the first problem i had was at 200k, and the speedometer cable broke...i moved it to a wet snowy area after many years in socal. great car.
  • 2008 Toyota Camry What a gutless wonder. It is loud, and handles like a bucket of water. the seats are not comfortable. This car has just reminded me to keep buying american.
  • 2001 Ford Focus I have a 2001 ZX3 with 300k on it. i have only had to replace the fule pump, and a motor mount. other than that only normal driving issues. i am a gm girl, but i have to say that ford finally got it right with the small car.
  • 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP wonderful car!!! i can not say more than that, it is a great car
  • 1993 Nissan 240SX I personelly think is one of the best cars of its type for doing perfornance modes to.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320 I've had this car for 8 years. 7 years longer than any other car I've ever owned. I've put over 100K on it with minimal problems during that time.. I had an electronic motor go out of the 4 wheel drive components twice, both times it was covered under warranty. I also had a piece of plastic trim crack on the rear like another review had mentioned. All in all, it's a great car and I'd even think about owning another one.
  • 2005 Cadillac CTS wonderful car! no problems
  • 2003 Cadillac CTS i have a 2005. never had a problem. love the car
  • 2003 Nissan Frontier I have 101,000 miles on my frontier. I still have the original battery and for the most part, the only real problem I have had is the check engine light. I have had the EGR cleaned out at about every 10K. I preform most maintenance myself and found the truck easy to work on. During my last visual inspection I do see the need for suspension parts. This is my 2nd Nissan pick up in 20 years. The first one lasted 14 years with 153k before being totaled in an accident. I had pretty much the same luck with the first truck as I have had with this truck. I would buy another frontier and would recommend it to a friend.
  • 1998 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Altho I love this truck, it has some problems. Suspension and steering could be tighter- poor turning radius. I've had about every problem described in common problems, but I've owned Fords before this, and would buy this truck again- or any other Chevy- before another Ford. With 193,000 on my beast, it still runs strong. I feel like I've gotten my money out of it and plan to keep repairing until it gives out completely. To me, they are all "maintenance" repairs anyway at this mileage.
  • 1998 Nissan Maxima Car is pretty good in all,, but doesn't brake good slides a lot ,, hand brake freezes in cold weather,, doesn't have limited slip so wheels spin at every chance it gets , heat doesn't come up fast enough even when car has warmed up you have to turn up full blast until you have stared driven. The rear suspension sways to much on swift movements causing a fishtail like gesture ,,
  • 1999 Chrysler Concorde The car is a very good running car except for a few minor things,at 100k My inner bushings on tire rod started to go,starter is giving me problems.I don't beat on the car I actually baby it,driver side window motor has stopped working too.Its now 2010 and I only have 101k miles and the problems just keep coming.
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 Great car for the money.
  • 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 I own a Pleasure-Way Excel TS Dodge Ram Van 3500 which is an RV, not a regular van. It sways on the highway. I have taken it to the Dodge dealer several times for repair. Never could fix this problem correctly. Also, ball joint pushed out on front passenger side and A frame needed to be replaced. But that is the mechanics fault, not the vehicle itself. Never really got to enjoy my van due to so many problems.
  • 2006 Subaru Forester Great car! Very smooth ride. A pleasure to drive in both city and country. Handles really well on mountain roads and in the snow. My only complaint is that the towing capacity is only 2400 lbs. and I need a car with a much higher towing capacity.
  • 1994 Toyota Previa I have had this car for only 3 1/2 yrs. It had high mileage but we knew it would still lsat a little longer. I was in desperate need of a bigger vehicle because my family grew unexpectantly. I absolutely love my van. I have only had minor repairs that were routine maintenance. (tires,oil,lightbulb out) I am at 243,000 miles and its still going strong. Hope it will keep this up for at least another year. Only downfall to this van is it is hard to locate all the parts because of the way the engine is set up. Other than that its perfect.
  • 2004 Toyota Sienna Bought used, leased XLE. Have already bought tires, transmission fluid change, brakes cleaned, left front strut leaking oil so it and the right strut (allegedly) were replaced with alignment. Now the right strut leaked all of its oil and is scheduled for replacement after only about 3,000 miles. Do you think it was replaced? Is there a problem with the front struts on these vehicles? The rear door struts were replaced twice on recall. The front struts were covered by my extended warranty. Mechanically I have lost confidence in this vehicle. It is a functional design, but I have incurred too much maintaince regarding suspension.
  • 2002 Volkswagen Jetta Love my car but she costs me a fortune!