Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I bought it new. Now it has 77000 miles on odometer. The car suffered THREE repairs by warranty and one of them was when I stuck in the road and the car was towed to the repair shop. Transmission has originally very serious problem, which has already caused me a big loss of money and it has not been fixed. Air conditioner still works, but malfunctions on regular basis. It suddenly switches from cold to hot by itself and nobody can help me. Brake system originally was full of air. After I changed break fluid it works fine, but calipers stick time to time causing uneven ware. I don’t care about exhaust and emission as long as I can pas smog-check, fortunately I do. Steering works fine, but it squeaks when I turn the wheel. Maintenance is very expensive and car requires a lot of it. I can do all maintenance and many repairs by myself, but the car purposely designed to prevent or hinder maintenance/repair by the owner. In general the car is very low quality and full of bad design solution. Shoddy cheaply made worst car ever! Volvo has become ugliest make in the world.
I love my Mazda B4000. Best truck I am ever owned for its price and upkeep costs.
Overall, this is a nice car roomy, good gas mileage on highway, etc.
Had this vehicle now for 9 months, no problems. Bought for my wife, we started a new family and she loves the vehicle. Plenty of room for us and the baby and gear. It looks classy and has the bells and whistles of more expensive vehicles. Inexpensive to drive, we are enjoying our fist Suzuki.
I bought this car at 1 1/2 yrs old. It was a lease car with 43,000. I now have 280,000 miles on this car and still love it. No major problems, I keep oil changes and maintenance done regularly.
This car is absolutly ammaaazzzingggg
The olds cutlass is a well built car with a lot of built in value,that I think is just as good as Buick ! i THINK IT GETS GREAT FUEL ECONOMY ESPECIALLY THE 4 CYLINDER 2.2LTR AT JUST A TAD OVER 34 MPG. And with plenty of power.The cutlass has excellent HANDLEING ON THE OPEN ROAD AS WELL AS ON ROUGHER ROADS. Olds cutlass has long-jevity dependabilty built in!
Had the car since new. No issues or problems, just regular maintenance.
I had the same problem w/ squeaking in the rear end. Had the problem fixed 2 or 3 times and gave up because they said it would just keep happening. I had the same problem w/ the temp. knob sticking, had that fixed. And I have the same problem w/ the paint. I had it buffed and waxed last year and is a totally different car now. But now I have specks of paint missing. Other than that no engine problems and the car runs like a charm! Love it! :)
cheap car, cheaper parts, beware of suspension subframe corrosion and breakage, has happened as early as 55 000 kms. on my it was at 130 000. all the bolts holding piece on broke off at their heads. replacement subframes from suzuki are nearly $700.00 new. there are now used subframes out there cos they all break. same problem with suzuki vitara. i drive semi for a living and am generally not hard on vehicles. my luck with the esteem i purchased new. transmission fell apart at 60 000 kms, at 130000kms i'm on my third set of transaxles, forth set of ball joint control arm units. the rear drums have a habit of seizing up, the clip spring in the steering column died at 100 000 kms. generally the car is weak, not as fuel efficient as expected from a 1.6l japanese motor. smaller than normal exhaust sizings mean expensive replacement parts, eg. to replace the muffler ya have to start replacing just after the converter, can't get a muffler to fit it, unless ya wanna squeeze the tubing. really poor resale value , currently the car is worth only a couple of grand, and because of the broken subframe, closer to a couple of hundred. morale: don't buy suzuki
Great truck. One time hose clamp broke at 65K. Tires and and front brake pads at 82k. At a 107k I just installed a serp. belt and will change all the fluids and grease front bearing. Have a fuel shut-off issue when I hit rough roads, but I reset it and starts right up. No error codes from the PCM. I'll figure it out. Lots of heavy snow and rain this season, maybe just a corroded connector. Can't complain at all. Ford has always built their Rangers well!!
lousy dodge service hard to beleive this company makes the challenger cant get rid of it soon enough
good
After warrenty expired, all hell broke lose....Transmission fluid leak, instrument panel need to be replaced, rear window motor replaced, air conditioning not working, CEL come on all the time. body paint got cheaped easily. ETC Maintenance and repair is very expensive.
Bought one wish I had drove right on by it have never bought anything and had to so much work to keep it up and running!!!!
My truck has 218,000 miles. I haven't had any major problems with it. Driving in the mountains of Western North Carolina it slows down a bit, but it will still accelerate on a 2-3% grade in fifth gear, but I will down shift to reduce strain on engine. Excellent truck, I am the second or third owner.
LOVE THIS CAR
Bought used 4 years ago. No problems other than the two front half drive shafts needed new boots, so changed out for new units. Usual brake replacement. 95,000 miles. GM screwed up big time when they stopped making these full sized cars. Never less than 20-24mpg around town/mixed and 27-32+mpg on trips. No lead foot stuff. Fourth Buick LeSabre since 1996. Wish I could get a 2010....
Great car, just need to take care of maintenace and the car will last.Might have to change intake manifold due to recall problem with stock plastic manifold.Ford racing offers a replacement manifold to reslve this issue.
This car is the best it runs goood and is very fast and economic
I have the 2007 slt. I traded up from a 2001 I love this truck! The upgrades are impressive. I would like GM to make a deisel for the 1500. also the gas mileage is better than other comparable trucks. 18avg.
Overall awesome car. Its only weaknesses are: Automatic sliding doors wear out and are expensive to fix. Transmission went (but Honda was very good about replacing it under warranty).
i have 248000 miles on my truck and the only thing i have replaced is the lower ball joint on the driver side this year. it has been a very good truck and always starts up. it is a 1997 four wheel f-150
Has brought my faith back to American vehicles. Ours has 243,000 miles and still going strong. Just replaced a waterpump and flushed the radiator, but other than that, what a great van. Minimal maintenance, this vehicle starts when all our others fail, our back up right now, but sure has been a great van.
I purchase this SUV in 2001, with 33,000mi, it has 302,000>, I have done the brakes as needed, replaced the alt, ball joins, cv joints and plenty of tire, I found that the B F Goodrich tires last best, I get about 85,000mi, per set, not bad for the tires or Ford. Remember to change the fluids as recommended, I flush the tranny and change the filter, Ford say why, but the mechanics wonder why the the tranny is still working. Hat of to this one. Oh, the fuel pump went out yesterday @ 300,000> mi. go figure.
Thank God I did buy a BMW or MERCEDES
mui buena troca y economica de gas siempre y cuado se maneje moderada mente mui vuen arranque
My father bough my 1992 Sig Series in 1995. He drove it from 75000 miles to 125000. I got it 4 years ago. I traveled A LOT! it currently has 300,000 miles and runs like a dream. I am about to have the front end fully replaced because...well...its still original and its past time. I replaced the orig trans at 260,000 miles. All it takes it normal service requirements, and thats it! I love my car and will cry the day it finally gives up! LOL. I have found that the best tire I ever used was Michelin Hydroedge or Symmetry. The Hydroedge works wonders in rain and snow. And the Ride is AWESOME along with the new air ride i replaced. If your lincoln puffs smoke on start off, have your egr and pcv valve checked/replaced. I love it also b/c I can do most of my own Maintainence. Lincoln has my Full support!
I just sold this car, and it was easy to drive. Besides the alignment problem, and no heat or ac, this was a decent car. Brakes always wore fast, and the rear wiper never started working. Can't expect much from a vehicle this old though.
I purchased my 2000 Chevy Malibu with 75000 miles on it, didn't have to make any major repairs until last year. Overall this is a reliable car and inexpensive to fix. I love my car and am seriously thinking about upgrading to a newer model.