Newest Reviews:
  • 1999 Lexus GS400 I have had my GS400 for 10 years, and I have yet to have any major repairs done. I have 143,000 miles, and it still runs like a champ.
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz S500 the transmission has bad problems MB will not support. Overall a classic.
  • 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser A very durable rig. As a used car it retains a very high quality status.
  • 2000 Chevrolet Blazer Typical Gm garbage this truck has 54000 and is pampered. I change oil every 1500 miles or three months. Do all scheduled maintenece early. It in the shop every other month. Whhel bearings , alternator, water pump, transfercase, pulleys, fuel pump etc. almost as bad as my ex 2001 malibu. which now is replaced by a2010 toyota corrolla. No mor Gm cars for me and thats all i ever bought in my 40years of driving.
  • 1999 Toyota Avalon Recently purchased one of these with ~63k miles and it still runs very well. The interior is roomy and the engine has a nice feel and provides much better power than my Camry but still maintains decent fuel economy (about 23/24mpg).
  • 2009 Honda Civic Excellent marks for this car. Suprisingly comfortable for its small size and enough engine horse power to get up and go when needed. My only complaint is the transmission shifts stiff in and out of 1st gear. Hopefully, this is normal but I would think it would shift silky smooth in any gear.
  • 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300SE i love this type of cars its solid and relaiable
  • 1996 Nissan Pickup (D21) I got truck from parents,they towed it all over,I put a new battery in and new tires,I do LIKE that it is 4 cylinders
  • 2004 GMC Canyon I have a 2004 GMC Canyon with 80500 miles on it. I recently had to put in the shop for a total of close to 45 days. During this time Haselwood GM Supercenter was suppose to fix a factory bulletin regarding the head on my truck. After being without my truck for almost a month I got the truck back and it ran rougher than when I put the truck in the shop. They some how missed a bulletin regarding the throttle body even though I had asked if there where any other outstanding issues. The whole better part of a month I was without a rental. After the throttle body cleaning the truck still ran rough. I took the truck back and and was advised that the gas in my truck contain to much ethanol @ 11-12%. I was advised to use a higher grade gas. I have been running a higher grade for the past couple weeks. The truck still runs rough in the morning. But besides that I had an even greater problem today. The drive shaft for my truck literally fell off tonight. there has also been other issues with the truck in the past, a malfunctioning gas cap, broken U-Joint, torn front drive boot, brake light failure, history of mis fires, brakes that last 15,000 miles and not having a horn installed by the factory.
  • 2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Few problems with this car and I love the versitility. It holds a 10 foot piece of lumber. I just learned that the front driver side bearing is going, muffler is starting to go, and suspension needs work. The bearing is of concern. The rest is expected. Will get a bid from the dealer, as well as others. Maybe they will cover it for a while. The Malibu seems to have bearing problems every 5-7 yrs, and they are sealed. Est is $800 from a mechanic.
  • 2000 Suzuki Esteem very Good car
  • 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera front supp is alittle loose
  • 2005 Kia Sorento Kia refuses to admit there is a problem with headlights on their sorentos. Amazingly, when I called a kis mechanic and said I had replaced NUMEROUS headlights, his immediate respnse was - and I quote - " you have a sorento made between 2004 and 2006, don't you" Interesting how there "is no problem" but the mechanic knew not only the model, but the year of the car without being told. He also said they fixed the problem on the 2007's...what problem? I thought there wasn't a problem! I have had the car a little over 4 years and have replaced 14 headlights and 3 tail lights!
  • 1997 Dodge Caravan Overall I love my van. I actually prefer it to my other vehicles which are newer (Volvo S60 and Buick LeSabre). However, there are two problems that are annoying...my wiper blades come on periodically for no apparent reason and I have had problems with the passenger side rear tail light, the socket melts slightly and the bulb burns out. I have replaced sockets a half dozen times but it drives well and I really enjoy driving it especially when there are no children in it! : )
  • 2001 Honda Civic good car
  • 1995 Ford Thunderbird SC Bought this car for three thousand and has ben the best money spent so far.
  • 2007 Chrysler Aspen Great vehicle. Terrible gas mileage around town, not as bad on the road. Ride is great in terms of comfort level. Car looks and drive classy. Feels unstable at highway speeds. Too "twitchy" above 55.
  • 2002 Saturn L100 My car is running well now. It has 122726 miles or so and going strong.
  • 1994 BMW 525i I love my car with some minor problems.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Ya know...I'm so disappointed with this car. I bought this car in 2005 with only 10,000 miles on it. I bought it because I was tired of repairing my old cheap cars. Buying a car that only had 10,000 miles on it which is nearly new right?, I thought with good care I should be good for awhile. I currently just hit 50,000 miles, still low miles right? Here are the troubles I have at this point. Today the plenum intake was replaced, steering clunking from the intermidate shaft I guess, turn signals work when they want too, headlights flicker, wipers park in a upright position...I think that might be it. I'm really bummed out because I was hoping for a long lasting, trouble free chevy but I guess they just don't make them to good any more. I have the Dale Earnhardt edition to which had a sticker price just shy of $30,000. After this I guess I'm back to $4-5,000 cars!!
  • 2000 Ford Explorer Humm where to start with problems? thermostate off the dealers lot, both front bearing/hub assembles, (not at once either ford refused to do both at once since it was under warranty they were done a week apart) rear bearings (bolt on the spider broke while changing bearings so new axle) all doors are closed, slammed shut and door ajar light still one ended up pulling both dome lights out, Save people the hassle don't buy a exploder, i mean explorer
  • 1997 Ford F-150 Bought thi truck six years ago with 45k miles. Now have 108000. In 2006 it caught fire in the engine compartment while parked on a city street with the engine off, if not for a bypasser spotting smoke coming from under the hood, it would have burned to the ground. It cost my insurance co. 4600.00 for repairs. Ford offered nothing although they later had a recall for the same problem. The AC controls don't work properly and the heater core is leaking.
  • 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Great truck! Average mileage on a 5000 mile western camping trip with the truck loaded with gear and 4 passengers was 19.1 MPG.
  • 2006 Chevrolet HHR We only have 42000 miles on this car and have had more than our share of problems with the front suspension. The dealer replaced the bearing assembly on the right side under warranty but now I think the left side is bad. I don't believe you should have these kinds of problems with such low mileage.
  • 1996 Mazda 626 great car has plenty of get up an go at almost 200,000. can't complain
  • 1999 Volkswagen Golf Bought the car used with 120,000 for $3,500. So far I've encountered no problems other than replacing a front wheel bearing(127,000). The transmission is tight and the engine has a lot of life left in it.
  • 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 I purchased the truck in 2009 with 112,000 mi. I had checked the Carfax before purchase and I was the 4th owner. The truck is very sound with just some minor rust in the usual spots. Engine and drive train are strong and overall the truck rides, feels, and looks new. The only problem I have had was the OEM Fog lights didn't work Solid as Rock!!
  • 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier Bought mine about two years ago. Had a few problems just because of previous owner. Its a great car. Fun to drive being a manual and all. I have had problems with the fuel pump and a fuel leak and just regular maintenance. Have to replace to clutch but other than that great car!
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 When I purchased my car it was 2 year old and had 24,000 miles. I did not know anything about cars and this is my first benz. I runs great but has had many other problems with the electrical, suspension and heating. But even though I have 93,000 miles on it now; Mercedes stepped up and repaired the suspension as a warranty issue. I had not gotten a carfax when I purchased the car. My suggestion is to get a carfax and puchase a dealer certified vehical. It will save a lot of time, money and problems. To a degree I am happy with my car, I love the way it drives and Mercedes Benz Company has been very good to me. The customer service at my dealership has been great. I have found that good communication with you service person is very, very important. Get to know the service manager and your service representative. After the repair of my suspension problems the heater started working better and the engine runs quite. Although my windsheild wipers have stopped working; I believe this is a wiper motor problem or a fuse. Amazing the joys of car ownership. I do hope that my next Benz has made improvements. Thanks to Mercedes Benz for helping me understand and care for the car I love.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 I absolutely love this car ~ i have had it for about 5 years and can say that its a very reliable car. Very expensive to fix things but all in all its definitely worth it.