Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I will never own another S80. Quicksand.
good gas miliage
first car, really liked it very relible!
Ok i got this 2002 jetta 1.8T and it makes this loud knocking noise when I'm sitting but when i start to drive it stops WTF???
this car is amazing.
Its a great car!
Bought 3s new in May, 2004 and now (April, 2010) has 147,000+ miles on it. Only really major problems has been that it has gone thru tires very quickly. Both wheels have been replaced after cracking as well, but I drive a lot over bad roads with potholes so can't say that this is Mazda's fault. Ride is comfortable, although can be noisy. But with the stereo and my own awful singing, I don't notice! :)
Bought this '95 Escort new in '96 with 36 total miles on it! Parts are reasonable we have replaced the motor once, the Trans once. Later it sat for about 2 1/2 yrs because hubby didn't have time to figure out what was wrong with it. It was electrical, replaced computer a few other electrical items, fuel pump and then the head cracked so replaced that too. That cost was less than $900. Yearly registration is $35.50, ins is next to nothing something like $100 or less and fuel runs about $50 a month! Still gets 30+ mpg!
I have had my 1994 crown vic for three years, as my first car, and have really not had many problems considering its an almost 18teen year old car from when it rolled off the assembly line, and I was a crazy lead footed new driver.. I did have to replace the passenger side upper control arm and barrings once, and have some electrical problems at the moment that I intend to fix.. but all in all the 83,000 miles I have put on it in the three years I have owned it, it has been the most awesome car I think anyone could ask for! the transmission has been sputtering which I just found out means the fluid needs to be changed...DUH! lol.. but in my opinion it is the perfect car! lots of pick up and go, tons of room, and a great look with a comfortable interior! and for a full sized car with a V8, great gas mileage! I swear by them and I dont even like fords lol!
realiable car, powerful, refined. only problem I had is idle is not smooth enough compare to my previously owned 2010 corolla. in order to get great MPG, I decided put up K&N cool air intake to replace one that factory installed, and performance chip. good thing is I replace both head light low and high with HID 8000K, LEBRA, etc a lot upgrade.
great car ,great hwy gas milage.ive been very happy with car
Bought used with about 40K on it. My 4th Cadillac. Now at 123 K. Always had front-end bottoming out easily with deep dips in roadway intersections and learned to drive it accordingly. Still own and like it. Still looks and drives like new with few repairs needed over the years. One of the better cars I've owned for sure.
I love this car. Great mileage and a 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine that feels like an 8 cylinder on steroids.
One FABULOUS vehicle. Best vehicle I have purchased, internationally. The later models no longer have a front bench option - BIG MISTAKE! I purchased this vehicle for that very reason. This model just goes and goes. Love driving it; my car is always the "vehicle of choice for trips;" our people and animals love riding in it. CHEVROLET - rethink your entire business plan, make more Tahoe's, reintroduce the front bench option, and you will certainly increase your profit margin in due course.
I bought a 1999 V70 XC new in Sept. 1998. It has 92,150 miles on it. It's been garaged and is in pristine condition. It is a great all around vehicle but they don't make Volvo's like they used to. So far, I've had the evapoator core replaced (about $2000): the ABS module replaced (over $1000); Driver's window switch replaced, Moon roof electrical problems plus a radiator leak. Now it's at Volvo for at least a blown intake manifold gasket ($ TBD).
Great car, expensive to maintain
I've owned this vehicle from new. Three warranty repairs, two of which were for the diesel and one for an O2 sensor. I'm disappointed at the reliability of the diesel - no reason to "expect" a valve cover gasket to fail at 28000 miles and wait four fuil days for parts and repair. Service advisor said "we seen this especially in diesels". I'm horrified. Its one thing to see recalls but I was expecting much better reliability esepcially with such a premium car and very expensive routine maintenance. I love this car, very comfortable but I will trade it and never recommend it to anyone.
Rear brake do not last,I was told this is a constant problem with this truck B4000.
this car does nothing for me is sucks to say the least. i paid 1200$ for it and now i'm putting 800 into it just to fix a electrical problem -.-
Funny. I bought the Pilot because no one would continue to take me to the dealership with the Jeep GC that I had for weekly repairs. Good move for me.
This winter we had 2 feet of snow. I had to get to work in the blizzard. The Pilot was better than the jeep that I owned. The 4X is flawless, up hills and down, even in reverse. Now I will take it on the beach to go fishing! It is not a mini van with a leather jacket! Believe me.
2007 Pilot. Chatter when you go over bumps. It was the parking brake. The rear brakes have the parking brake inside of the rear hub, and they must be taken apart, lubricated and adjusted. This procedure made it more quiet. I would recommend the dealership to do this procedure.
2007 Honda Pilot. A chattering noise from the engine. You could here it clearly if you listen by the passenger side wheel well. It is the water pump, tensioner, or maybe the timeing belt. There was a recall for the 2003. The dealership picked it right out when I brought it to their attension. It could break the timing belt. Honda does have a service bulliten out on that year. I have 32K miles. Otherwise, I love the Pilot.
I like this car, it is a 1994 S420, I had it for 6 years the main problem was the transmition, I have to build it twice. It has some electrical and minor michanical problems like any other cars the window motor has to be replaced twice, the heater/AC fan stopped workig for no reason, the sun roof gets stuck sometimes, the seats had some movement problem. Driving is enjoyable, engine is super power and very comfortable
This is our second Suburban and we really love them. The only problem we have is that the more recently made ones are a lot smaller than they used to be. We owned a 1986 and LOVED it. It was very spacious. Great for a large family.
No one knows how it is until they drive one; just great, one of a kind. Since born its been copied from everybody (Rav4,Murano,Infinity and more). Love the TOD system. 1999 Ironman Edition
Ive had my solara for about 3 years now, and I am more than happy. This is my 4th car and im only 20 years old. I have no complains. great with gas, no major issues!! Could not have asked for more
I adore this car!
Great vehicle. Very heavy, therefore goes through tires quickly. Electrical/computer systems a bit temperamental and give you warnings when nothing is wrong. Other than that, very happy after 50K miles!