Newest Reviews:
  • 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Transmission and 4-wheel drive both had to be rebuilt at less than 60,000 miles; EVERYONE assures me that this is most unusual for these cars -- but that's not much of a comfort. Upper rear (center) taillight failed early and is ridiculously expensive to replace. Rear window washer freezes at the first hint of cold weather and stays that way for the duration. Interior fit and finish only fair -- loose clip-anchors for sun visors, flimsy plastic covers on various parts and openings, etc. Otherwise a very nice car: very fast, handles well for its size and configuration, and supremely comfortable -- even on the longest trip it's easy to remain alert and you arrive relaxed and unbent.
  • 1995 Ford Ranger I've got a 1995 Ford Ranger 4x4 ext cab w/4.0 6cyl, I love it it has 169000 miles and run's great,the only problems i've had were leaf spring brackets rusting out,and had to replace the gas tank filler hose,the bodys in great shape beside's some small door dings from moron's parking to close,I'll give it a 10+,oh ya it's a fast little truck too it's got the Mazda zoom zoom motor!!
  • 2000 Acura Integra Best car ever
  • 1994 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup I also got mine used with close to 70,000 miles on it, have owned it now for close to 8 years and may never get rid of it! I did replace the stock transmission with a 700r4 overdrive that gave me a whopping extra 7 mpg in the city, and raised the top speed of the truck to well over 150 mph!
  • 1994 GMC Jimmy overall not bad if you stay on top of repairs
  • 2008 Buick Lucerne I love my 2008 Buick Lucerne CXS. I only wished the car had a battery volt indicator like my previous park aves had.The D.I.C. center in my last car had this. The look/ride comfort is great. Besides the lack of battery volt indicator, the dash buttons are not as friendly as my last park ave. Even a rental chevy colbalt had the buttons in the steering wheel. Its hard to set and see what the car is doing,the way the buttons are on the left dash.Outside this it;s a fantastic car. I hope my next full size Buick is rear wheel drive. And I want a 2 door like i had in my 1989 Buick Le sabre T-Type. Bring back a look that that again.2 door.console/looked like a grand national.Buick used to have comfort and hot rodding like my 1969 Wildcat 2 door. Make the name Wildcat come back boys at Buick. A life time Buick man. Thanks TIMOTHY JAMES SIMPKINS
  • 2002 BMW 325i All problems listed in most of the comments i have had, brake issuses,window issuses,light issuses,but i still love my car -go figure
  • 2002 Ford Mustang Solid performer all around with some irritating issues. Driver's side window has never fit properly. The headlight covers fill with water and have clouded over, which is not good. I think I am going to need new shocks and struts soon, but not sure. The convertible top leaks at the glass rear window, which must be replaced entirely to fix any leaks -- to the tune of over 400 dollars (in N. VA). Aside from being underpowered ... the engine needs the oil changed and that is about it for 60K miles, so far. Brakes wear out quickly, but that might just be stop and go traffic in metropolitan area. This is a reliable car that is basically well made that is fun to drive and gets around in all contintions. I will buy a new one soon.
  • 2000 GMC Sierra 1500 Purchased this truck with about 48k miles, 5 years and 100k later the only thing i have replaced was a drive belt. VERY pleased with this truck.
  • 2004 Lincoln Navigator a bueatiful vehicle inside and out but lacks power
  • 2000 Saturn LS1 It is a nice car but maintenance is costly.
  • 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee My 2005 Jeep Grand cherokee Limited ia as good or even better than any other luxary vehicle. This jeep is the most dependable vehicle I have ever owned. My avg fuel milage is apx 19.5 - 20.00 The Quality of construction and interior detail is beyond excellent. This trail rated jeep will climb a mountain with out roads. Ther is none other than a JEEP. I t still ownes up to the saying [Jeep is A Legond.] I am over 60 yrs old and a indepandent Mechanic and have owne other makes. this Jeep beats them all. Why miss the fun and honor of owning the best. I bought this jeep used with 86,000 miles now has 120,000 miles.My only expense has been regular maintance oil chg. ect.
  • 1999 Buick LeSabre good car
  • 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser 195000 miles with only routine maintenace and a couple minor repairs. Rotors warp more often than I would like. Best SUV I've had, and I've had them all.
  • 2000 Kia Sephia this car i got it in 09 i got it with 109,137 on it and it was made in 2000 and i have one problem after anothter the orginall owners didnt do any work on the car i have to replace everything over $500 worth of un keptness
  • 1997 Honda Accord This has been the best car of 4 that I've ever owned. Three of them were Hondas. The only things that I felt needed early maintenance were 1) the brakes and 2) the exhaust, which used to be common to Hondas. I'm currently on 168K miles and no major problems other than maintenance. The only reason I might change brands is to find a hybrid mini SUV.
  • 2005 Toyota Matrix Love the car, but had one problem that has me very concerned. My alarn system locked up the ignition system and I couldn't get it started. Had to have it towed and the dealer wouldn't cover it under the warranty. So, it ended up costing 200 dollars including the towing. Furthermore, the dealer couldn't give me a definitive answer that explains what happened. They just said a wire had come loose under the dashboard, which sounds like bull to me. So, if you have that problem we should ban together to see if it is a defect in the car. Other than that, had an enjoyable and problem-free 50,000 miles with the car. Love traveling with the car. Can pack everything that I need in the car. I think of it as my cool middle-aged station wagon.
  • 1996 Lexus LS400 I've just been given this car from my uncle and am really greatful for it. It's a wonderful and bad ass car, only thing is that when he signed it over, the lights on the stereo already went out so at night I can't see the radio plus he got the gold package, yet, didn't opt. for the CD changer so I can't listen to any CD unless I replace the stereo. Also, some how the driver side mirror's automatice tint got damaged and 1/4 of the area won't tint anymore and it'll cost $380 to just replace the mirror. Not the whole housing, just he mirror.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Great dependable little car..
  • 1992 Toyota Paseo I bought this car from a private dealer in June of 08. It has had a lot of problems, but I believe it is from the previous owner. Wires were corroded, battery was leaking, and the car had been salvaged. (Wasn't told that!) I've put a lot of money into it; brand new brakes, complete tune-up, new battery, etc. Considering all the problems, the car is still running. With 172,000 miles on it, I'm surprised I can still drive it! This car is a testament to Toyota's and their long life. But I wouldn't suggest getting a 1992 salvaged vehicle.
  • 2003 Lincoln Town Car Worst car I've ever owned. Transmission went out at 55,000 miles. Town Car decals fell off, back window trim fell off, light dimming knob is not lit at night (no light assembly there), driver's window switches went out, driver's electrical seat quit, A/C doesn't cool when ambient above 78 degrees, radio quit, rear axle bearing went out, Engine leaks oil, rear end leaks oil, back-up assist quit, lug nut covers rattle, front grill corroding, Lincoln Hood ornament corroding, automatic door lock quit, car alarm goes off without provocation,. If all that weren't bad enough, the dealership trys to charge me for things that don't need repair (which isn't much) like brakes that are only 40% worn or saying they replaced things they didn't.
  • 2007 Toyota Yaris I love my Yaris. It gets fantastic mileage, and it is simply fun to drive. I'm 6' 4" and I still have plenty of room in this car. There are many larger cars that I can't say that about.
  • 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty I have this truck (actually the 2008) with the 6.8 V10. I was talked out of buying the diesel by several people because of the perceived problems and poor fuel economy of the new 6.4. The 6.8 has gobs of power, but horrible gas mileage. If I'm easy on the accelerator I get 9-10 mpg in mixed driving, I can get up to 12 on the highway if I keep the speed reasonable, and it drops down to a wallet-emptying 7-8 when I'm pulling my 6,700lb fifth wheel. Ouch. The ride is typical of a truck, and is particularly rough over sharp bumps; my previous truck was the 1/2 ton and the ride on that was much nicer. I have about 8,000 miles on my truck and overall like it very much. I love the styling and it's reasonably comfortable for a truck. The one thing I would want to improve is the fuel economy - I sometimes wish I had switched to Dodge with the Cummins Turbo Diesel.
  • 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Have 30,000 miles on my ML and no problems. Only factory recommended service. Relatively low service cost if you shop around. I use a quality independent and cost is half of dealer service cost. Brake pads are ok at 30k, but need replacement in next 6 months. Rotors ok till 50-60k. I love that the ML gives me the handling of a lux sport sedan, but the utility of an suv. Great all around vehicle.
  • 2009 Mercury Mariner Hybrid I traded in a 2000 Chev Tahoe LT for my 2009 Mercury Mariner I has more pick up when geting on the freeway smaller easy to drive the in cabin lighting is great the hybrid engine works fine. My only complaint is the engine noise is a little louder then I would like. The navigation & sync system are great all and all I really like the Hybrid mercury Mariner. I'm getting 34-36 MPG
  • 2001 Honda Insight This Honda Insight has been great. Of course it needs oil changed every 5, 000 miles and new tires on the front end before winter. Averaged 52 miles to the gallon for 249,000 miles. Did not give any problem.
  • 1992 Chevrolet S10 i like it
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz E430 Nice car but many problems. Costs at least $3000 a year to keep up. Right in shop for three weeks they can't fix computer
  • 2008 Cadillac CTS Vibration in steering seems to be a norm per the service technicians!
  • 1997 Ford Contour Love it.