Newest Reviews:
  • 1998 Cadillac Seville STS THE WORST CAR I EVER OWNED..THE CAR FELL APART WEEK BY WEEK BUT THE STYLE OF THE CAR LOOKS GREAT..OVER 50TRIPS TOO THE DEALER....BRING YOUR WALLET
  • 1999 Audi A6 Quattro I have had this car for almost 3 1/2 years now. Bought it used at 119k miles and have since had a couple of the 100k problems expected with normal wear and tear. We have put a little over 60k miles on quattro since we adopted her and still love it. The interior allways impresses, and I would and have reccomended this car to a friend. Friend finally saw the light and hung up the subaru keys for and Audi. Got 10" of snow last year, and I was the only one in a small 30 unit condo community that made it out of the lot and into the roads. Great ride, excellent handling, and it is allways, perfect Audi weather. Don't get one if you like to use weather as an excuse to play hookey from work. These things will get you almost anywhere. Pavement or not! Now remember kids, if it isn't an Audi that you're driving, it should be. Keep that in mind the next time mother nature gets a little messy...
  • 1995 Toyota 4Runner I LOVE my 4Runner! I gave a 3* in electrical, because my rear air, back up lights, and front running lights do not work, and I can't figure out why...4* in engine because I think a vehicle of this size should get a little better MPG's (otherwise it is great). It handles AWESOME in 4X4 driving. mine has a 2" lift & 30" tires, but my friends call it the "mountain Goat". My family of 5 fits pretty comfortable, its fun to drive and the 4Runner bodies (all years) are attractive! PS mine has 197,000 miles and very minimal repairs!
  • 1993 Chevrolet Caprice Handle well but the engines seems to vibrabe at high speed
  • 2003 Ford Windstar I have a spark knock problen with this car. The trouble code indicated that it was a lean on #6. I thought it was an injector but was advised that the intake seals are bad. The bolt seals from the factory that are black in color developed a vacume leak. This pulls air and oil into the intake runner resulting in a lead fuel mixture creating the spaks knock problem. Instaled the new bolt seals that are green (replacement bolt color) along with the other intake seals and fixed the problem. Took about 1.5 hour to replace.
  • 1997 Nissan 200SX Been very reliable, fun to drive. Could be more comfortable, but still very good for a compact car. Very good gas mileage. Smarter than your average 'smart' car.
  • 1997 Saturn SL2 we purchased vehicle with 14000 mile it has been great running on highway and good on gas mileage. very dependable
  • 1991 Oldsmobile 98 I have no clue how many miles the car has because the entire digital dash quit working. The air-conditioning doesn't work either and a ton of other things. Now, I've been told the head gasket is starting to go which will cost more to fix than the car is worth! On the up side it is a comfy car with lots of leg room and head room. It drives smooth and it's a pretty quiet car. When it shifts it doesn't jerk around which is nice and mine still has the original sound system which sounds pretty good. It steers like a dream and I could probably drive it with one finger (except that's not too safe ^_^).
  • 1996 BMW 318ti Great on Gas, Great For parking
  • 2009 Buick LaCrosse My last 3 Cars have been Buick's. The LaCrosse is the Best.
  • 2005 Ford Explorer 66k miles and only oil changes. Besides the poor fuel efficiency, this car is great. Good acceleration, smooth ride. I do get the false 4X4 engagement described in one of the TSBs when I make sharp turns at low speeds, but not a big deal. Bought the leather seats, which was a mistake. Had two of them replaced under warranty after about 6 months. Car is 4 years old now and they are all cracking.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 2001 series 2 3.8L v6 5 spd. easy on the eyes and the wallet. great M.P.G
  • 2004 Chrysler Town & Country This van is horrible. I bought it new and before it was 2 years old the motor went out for the automatic door... well didn't go out just developed a mind of it's own and decided when it wanted to work. After a few winters the hatch door motor went out completely. The passenger side window motor went out this past year, and the rear blower quit working around the same time as the door. At 120K the transmission went out.
  • 1999 Chevrolet S10 The S10 I have is an Extreme Flareside. I have no complaints about this vehicle. It has a 2.2 4 cylinder so it has very good gas mileage. I don't like it being governed at 94 mph.
  • 1994 Chevrolet Lumina Good family car. Not too bad on gas, but not that good either. It seemed like I had to replace the brake pads every time I changed the oil. I've heard there have been plenty of problems with the cooling system but never personally experienced any.
  • 1990 Pontiac Sunbird This car is cheap and dependable, but VERY SLOW. It feels like a heavier car in hard cornering. Mine had a single overhead cam 2.0L I4, 3 speed automatic. I don't see how a V6 could improve this car at all.
  • 2006 Toyota Camry This is my wife's car. She does a lot of driving and the car has been very reliable. I think the paint job could be better, but engine and transmission have been great. In 47000 miles, we've changed brakes, oil changes and tires. Not bad!
  • 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC great car just a couple of bugs
  • 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Replaced engine due to a busted oil galley (pressurized passage in engine). Truly sucked. My 99 hardtop was a better vehicle.
  • 2007 Mercury Milan I purchased my Milan three years ago, almost on a whim. I wasn't really looking for a new car as I was quite happy with the '97 Crown Vic I was driving since it was new. Being partial to full-sized, rear wheel drive cars I never envisioned myself owning a small, front wheel drive vehicle. While on a service visit at my local dealership, I spotted a beautiful tungsten Milan Premier, fully loaded, sitting on the showroom floor. It was love at first sight. At least with its looks. The next thing I knew, I was test driving a Premier and closing the deal on the tungsten Milan by the next afternoon. Fit and finish are the best I've seen in an American branded car. Response and handling makes this car still fun to drive three years later. I have had no issues requiring a return to the service department (I change my own oil and rotate the tires at the prescribed intervals). My only complaint is vibratory emanations from the rear door interior trim.
  • 1998 Plymouth Neon I love my Neon! It is a great daily drive car & is awesome on long haul trips. Very dependable.
  • 2000 Toyota Solara 130000 miles and still going strong with routine maintanence
  • 2007 Porsche Cayman S Great Ride... Buy one to RACE!
  • 2004 Chevrolet Venture This van has been a great second car for us Bought it with 78,000 and we now have 125,000+ Also been through two student drivers Burns no oil, gas mileage averages around 22 mpg highway and city Suspension is the only draw back, put new rear shocks on it at 90,000 and it still sounds like it bottoms out over bumps and pot holes
  • 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS The race-bred Northstar engine is awesome. It will spank a 5.0 Mustang and yet still gets 25 mpg hwy. Comfortable interior and ergonomic controls. The PCM wiring cracks easy and develops shorts/ground problems. Suspension is great...when it works properly. I recommend switching to the passive suspension components. Overall a very good car.
  • 2006 Pontiac Torrent Good fuel economy. Lots of road noise. Cheap plastics inside that creak and rattle. Premature brake wear. Engine is strong with lots of torque.
  • 2000 Ford Windstar great van.bought it with 100,000 miles.at 144,000miles i had to replace the POWER STEERING RACK AND PINION, but other than that it's been very dependable.
  • 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage this was the last year for this generation f150.changed the body style this year but still produced the heritage.all the bugs had been worked out in pryor years so i went with it .test drove new body style and i didn't like the ride.had this truck for 5 yrs now,and no problems what so ever.
  • 2009 Dodge Caliber we bought it with 65000 and the front strut drivers side leaks, the rear drivers side brake drum was cracked! to me the 2.0 engine with the cvt tranny is kind of gutless!
  • 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LOVE THIS TRUCK