Newest Reviews:
  • 2000 Chevrolet Corvette My 5th Corvette since '62. Sex on wheels. The best I've ever had. I test drove the 2008 and didn't like it as well. The interior was cheap by comparison. I don't drive this one hard but had to replace the transmission at 110,000... big surprise. Nevertheless, Corvette's are an incredible ride.
  • 2007 Buick Rendezvous You don't know how good a vehicle is until it's old enough to know. After 3 years our Rendezvous has not been back to the dealer except for the free inspections. Our 8 year old Rendezvous has 90K miles and has cost $101 for repairs. So far our Buicks have been as reliable and perform as good as anything on the road. We get a easy 26 to 28 mpg and a very smooth quiet ride with 110 cubic feet of cargo space. You can haul 7 people and still get 25mpg. The stainless steel exhausts aren't even thinking of failing and the galvanized bodies will look like new after 10 years. So far so good.
  • 2006 Dodge Dakota I bought my truck from Worthington Dodge (Now Closed) as a used truck in April 2009 with 54000 miles on it. I ended up taking the truck back 7 times to the dealership to have brake work done in it from a nasty vibration while braking. It still does it now even after they pretty much replaced all the brake components and did two alignments and balanced the tires twice. But now its at least bearable. The automatic transmission has made noise in 5th gear since I bought it. The dealer blew me off on that claim. The engine V8 engine is pathetic at only 230hp vs. a Nissan V6 with 265hp in the Frontier. The highest MPG I have gotten is about 18.5 so its not the greatest...Other than that I love the way the truck drives, the suspension is great and I haven't had any breakdowns yet! Its the perfect size for me.
  • 2005 Chevrolet Malibu I own a 2005 Chevy Malibu LS, I absoltuly love it! I have had nothing go wrong, everything works. Great MPG, it usually get 35-40 MPG. Love the electric steering. Favorite part of the car is the exterior, very stylish, and the interior very comfortable. I would highly recomend this car!
  • 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt My wife purchased a cobalt in 04, after 200 miles the engine was blown, it was replaced under warranty. Since then the pick-up was never as strong. the battery died 3 to 4 months later. the headlights have been foggy since 05. both door handles randomly decide not to work. The A-C started leaking on the passenger side in 06, both windows have came off the track multiple times. The suspension links have both gone out. It has the worst traction of any car I've driven even after we had to reeplace the tires at 20,000 miles. it also randomly over heats to 220. the suspension is going out again. the shifter also caused the key to stick and was replaced. A sensor went out that the dealer we bought it from charged 800 dollars to replace. It is currently in the shop because it doesn't start, it only turns over. It does get great gas mileage so at least that helps to pay for a fraction of its constant repairs. By far the purchase we've ever made! And I almost forgot, it has the worst traction when stopping!
  • 1991 Ford F-150 great truck i got 167k on mine still runnin stong... minor oil leak. the gas mileage sucks and hurts the wallet to fill up but after all the abuse my truck takes it never lets me down
  • 1999 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Bought new in late 98 and now 175,000+ miles. Fuel pump failed at about 150,000 No other issues until last year. A/C finally had to be replaced. Water pump same year. Can't complain. This truck is a work horse. Towed enclosed 24 foot racecar trailer all over West coast and a 24 foot cabin cruiser from Sacramento River to Columbia River to Lake Mead to Lake Havasu... never a mishap.
  • 2005 Mazda Mazda6 2005 Mazda 6 Sport Wagon. Overall pleased with the car. It's fits my skis on the inside and it's fun to drive. 1. However, Check engine light shows trouble code P0455 (Evap Emmission Control Leak - Large). Takes 7-8 seconds of cranking to start the car after removing fuel filler cap (after a fill-up). After that it starts fine. Not sure if this is a gas cap problem, purge valve or what. Dealer wants about $100 to diagnose/pull codes. Anyone know what this is? 2. The 6-speed auto transmission often down-shifts too sharply (jolts/clunks) when downshifting into 4th gear. Dealer checked this out earlier but couldn't find anything wrong. ...Wish I could solve these two problems--I'd be a happy camper.
  • 1999 Hyundai Tiburon Great car. Love it.
  • 1998 Cadillac Seville STS THE WORST CAR I EVER OWNED..THE CAR FELL APART WEEK BY WEEK BUT THE STYLE OF THE CAR LOOKS GREAT..OVER 50TRIPS TOO THE DEALER....BRING YOUR WALLET
  • 1999 Audi A6 Quattro I have had this car for almost 3 1/2 years now. Bought it used at 119k miles and have since had a couple of the 100k problems expected with normal wear and tear. We have put a little over 60k miles on quattro since we adopted her and still love it. The interior allways impresses, and I would and have reccomended this car to a friend. Friend finally saw the light and hung up the subaru keys for and Audi. Got 10" of snow last year, and I was the only one in a small 30 unit condo community that made it out of the lot and into the roads. Great ride, excellent handling, and it is allways, perfect Audi weather. Don't get one if you like to use weather as an excuse to play hookey from work. These things will get you almost anywhere. Pavement or not! Now remember kids, if it isn't an Audi that you're driving, it should be. Keep that in mind the next time mother nature gets a little messy...
  • 1995 Toyota 4Runner I LOVE my 4Runner! I gave a 3* in electrical, because my rear air, back up lights, and front running lights do not work, and I can't figure out why...4* in engine because I think a vehicle of this size should get a little better MPG's (otherwise it is great). It handles AWESOME in 4X4 driving. mine has a 2" lift & 30" tires, but my friends call it the "mountain Goat". My family of 5 fits pretty comfortable, its fun to drive and the 4Runner bodies (all years) are attractive! PS mine has 197,000 miles and very minimal repairs!
  • 1993 Chevrolet Caprice Handle well but the engines seems to vibrabe at high speed
  • 2003 Ford Windstar I have a spark knock problen with this car. The trouble code indicated that it was a lean on #6. I thought it was an injector but was advised that the intake seals are bad. The bolt seals from the factory that are black in color developed a vacume leak. This pulls air and oil into the intake runner resulting in a lead fuel mixture creating the spaks knock problem. Instaled the new bolt seals that are green (replacement bolt color) along with the other intake seals and fixed the problem. Took about 1.5 hour to replace.
  • 1997 Nissan 200SX Been very reliable, fun to drive. Could be more comfortable, but still very good for a compact car. Very good gas mileage. Smarter than your average 'smart' car.
  • 1997 Saturn SL2 we purchased vehicle with 14000 mile it has been great running on highway and good on gas mileage. very dependable
  • 1991 Oldsmobile 98 I have no clue how many miles the car has because the entire digital dash quit working. The air-conditioning doesn't work either and a ton of other things. Now, I've been told the head gasket is starting to go which will cost more to fix than the car is worth! On the up side it is a comfy car with lots of leg room and head room. It drives smooth and it's a pretty quiet car. When it shifts it doesn't jerk around which is nice and mine still has the original sound system which sounds pretty good. It steers like a dream and I could probably drive it with one finger (except that's not too safe ^_^).
  • 1996 BMW 318ti Great on Gas, Great For parking
  • 2009 Buick LaCrosse My last 3 Cars have been Buick's. The LaCrosse is the Best.
  • 2005 Ford Explorer 66k miles and only oil changes. Besides the poor fuel efficiency, this car is great. Good acceleration, smooth ride. I do get the false 4X4 engagement described in one of the TSBs when I make sharp turns at low speeds, but not a big deal. Bought the leather seats, which was a mistake. Had two of them replaced under warranty after about 6 months. Car is 4 years old now and they are all cracking.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 2001 series 2 3.8L v6 5 spd. easy on the eyes and the wallet. great M.P.G
  • 2004 Chrysler Town & Country This van is horrible. I bought it new and before it was 2 years old the motor went out for the automatic door... well didn't go out just developed a mind of it's own and decided when it wanted to work. After a few winters the hatch door motor went out completely. The passenger side window motor went out this past year, and the rear blower quit working around the same time as the door. At 120K the transmission went out.
  • 1999 Chevrolet S10 The S10 I have is an Extreme Flareside. I have no complaints about this vehicle. It has a 2.2 4 cylinder so it has very good gas mileage. I don't like it being governed at 94 mph.
  • 1994 Chevrolet Lumina Good family car. Not too bad on gas, but not that good either. It seemed like I had to replace the brake pads every time I changed the oil. I've heard there have been plenty of problems with the cooling system but never personally experienced any.
  • 1990 Pontiac Sunbird This car is cheap and dependable, but VERY SLOW. It feels like a heavier car in hard cornering. Mine had a single overhead cam 2.0L I4, 3 speed automatic. I don't see how a V6 could improve this car at all.
  • 2006 Toyota Camry This is my wife's car. She does a lot of driving and the car has been very reliable. I think the paint job could be better, but engine and transmission have been great. In 47000 miles, we've changed brakes, oil changes and tires. Not bad!
  • 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC great car just a couple of bugs
  • 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Replaced engine due to a busted oil galley (pressurized passage in engine). Truly sucked. My 99 hardtop was a better vehicle.
  • 2007 Mercury Milan I purchased my Milan three years ago, almost on a whim. I wasn't really looking for a new car as I was quite happy with the '97 Crown Vic I was driving since it was new. Being partial to full-sized, rear wheel drive cars I never envisioned myself owning a small, front wheel drive vehicle. While on a service visit at my local dealership, I spotted a beautiful tungsten Milan Premier, fully loaded, sitting on the showroom floor. It was love at first sight. At least with its looks. The next thing I knew, I was test driving a Premier and closing the deal on the tungsten Milan by the next afternoon. Fit and finish are the best I've seen in an American branded car. Response and handling makes this car still fun to drive three years later. I have had no issues requiring a return to the service department (I change my own oil and rotate the tires at the prescribed intervals). My only complaint is vibratory emanations from the rear door interior trim.
  • 1998 Plymouth Neon I love my Neon! It is a great daily drive car & is awesome on long haul trips. Very dependable.