Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

I LOVE THIS TRUCK! I bought mine 2 yrs ago with 90k on it, and it is still seems new! i've put about 50k on it so far, driving across the country at least 3 times! the stereo wiring is tempermental, but i think that was done at home by the previous owner. it has a supercharger in it, and is SO FUN!
This is my second Bonni and I just love it. I have had only minor problems from it and with good maintenance, it runs great! Right now it has 160,000 miles and still running strong.
1997 SL500 40th Anniversary Roadster.

57K miles runs great. Love the torque 347lbs.
A very safe car to drive, lots of safety features. At 135mph it is as stable as 40mph.

Replaced headlight wiper motor about 45K. Only expenses have been tires, battery, and regular maintenance.

Very economical car to own and drive. I get 27mpg on the highway at 65mph, 18-20 in town.
Maintenance is about the same as my 2003 Lexus IS300, and much less than my Porsch 968.

Would recommend to anyone wanting a safe, quality auto at a low used car price ($12-18K in 2010) considering the quality, reliability and curb appeal of a M-B.

Jas.

IS300 SportDesign. Love the car, great engine, very quiet with lots of spunk. It will keep up with my SL500 up until about 90mph. Great body style and attention grabbing wheels (13 spoke). It handles very will with the SportDesign suspension, much better than the non-SportDesign models. Almost as good as my Porsch 968 and definitely faster.

Passenger side dash airbag cover is fading even though it is garaged and spends very little time in the sun.

Heat/AC temp varies about 3-4 degrees before coming on.

Replaced front strut at 25K miles, and is making the same noise again at 65K.

great ride
50000, not a single problem
i bought new. I now have 150,000 miles.he dash cracked after about 45,000 miles for no apparent reason.The tires had to be replaced at 40,000 miles because of sever cupping the tires were rotated as recommended. I have transmission issue right now
Love this car, its a perfect mid-sized family car.
My Toyota just hit 175K and still is running like a pro. I'd be suprised if it did die!
excellent car all of my past camrys
250,000 miles and still running like new.
I have a 2003 Chevy Suburban Z71. It has been nothing but head aches since I purchased it 2 years ago. First the factory amplifier for the rear speakers went out, then the rear air conditioning stopped working, next the air vents up front stopped working (you could not change between defrost, floor, or vent..etc.) then the anti lock brake controller died and I have had constant brake issues ever since. this vehicle has been the worst I have owned.
perfect
I love my little Honda! I bought out the lease and will be paying it off in 3 years and will drive it until the wheels fall off! It fits my new baby, 2 dogs, husband, and groceries nicely! The only problem I've had is the TPMS light keeps coming on since I had new tires put on and a sensor was broken off. It's had no bearing on the drive or comfort of my vehicle and I still love my car!
This car has plenty of get up and go. Very comfortable ride, decent gas miliage. Motor is strong and quiet. The problem areas that I have run into are, rear seal on transmission, electrical connector leaking fluid on transmission, electric seat motors (there are three of them under each front seat) burn out. Pixels on instrument panel need replacing. The cruise control lever and turn signal are so close that they can be confused until you get used to it. Driver side seat almost always tears at the top corner seam, easily fixed if caught before it gets to bad.
pleased with van. One problem we seem to not be able to figure out is it keeps coming up with a p0300 multi cylinder misfire. We are completely lost. Done tune up, new distributor,timing,brakes,oil change. If anyone is having this same problem please contact me via email and let me know. Tired of paying mechanic bills. email is hotredneckguy@hotmail.com
Engine would make a good lawn ornament
I bought my 2006 pacifica 3 years ago with 19,000 miles on it. Other than routine maintenance I have had no problems. It runs great very smooth ride and room. could use alittle more storage area but since its only me there is plenty of room. The only problem I had was it was difficult to change the headlight but once I found out how to do it, it was not a problem. I love my car that after a few months of owing it my friend went and bought one. I wish Chrysler still made this car it is made very well and I would purchase another one.
I have just recently purchases this vehicle for a toyota dealer in Ohio. Ever since i first heard it, it sounds like a vaccum leak coming from the back of the motor. I have taken it to 3 different Toyota Dealers and had Sears Auto Centers look at it and no one knows what it is. Other than that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car. The best ive ever owned
Great car. Exceedingly reliable. We have nearly 65,000 miles on ours and have never had a single problem or issue with this vehicle.

Personally, I don't think the vehicle is super attractive on the outside, though my husband really likes how it looks, but the interior (minus the fabric on the seats) is nicely designed and comfy. We're both tall people and we're both comfortable driving and riding in the car, even for long distances.

Super reliable. Other than basic maintenance, this car has cost us next to nothing to operate. Plus, it gets great gas mileage for an SUV (we only have to fill up once or twice a month, at most...and we live in Los Angeles!).

We're going to keep this car until its wheels fall off (which, as far as we can predict, won't happen unti it has at least 400,000 miles on the odometer); it's just a great car.
Best car I've owned. Will buy another Lexus.
This car has been great and my wife loves it. The problem I have is the car overheats and no matter what I fix, I still have this problem. My most recent problem is it shuts off or start running sluggish when the temperature gauge gets to the half way mark. None of the machanics are sure what's wrong with it. Two of them says it's the Thermal temp sensor, but not for sure. It has been parked for the past two weeks. "Help"
1998 escort with 2000 engine. Best car I have ever owned. 165,000 miles and only spent about $300.00 on it outwside of normal maintenance. I have a Caldillac that rides better and quieter but has not been as good a car. I hgave owned Cadillacs since 1988. The Escort is my run about car but often take it on trips. Drives and rides good. 36 MPG.
I bought this vehicle in March of 05. It was listed as an 06. This is an awesome Hybrid truck/car. Rides like a dream, lots of towing power, cruises at 80 all day. I've got 90k on it and she's running strong like the day I bought it. Just replaced the rotors and pads after 5 years! The engine hasn't had any work other than normal service and oil changes. The only issue I have is two dash bulbs have blown out ( that's why I gave it a 4 star interior. I've also carried 1100 lbs in bed and have towed over a ton on several occasions! You don't even notice it! Highly recommend this truck.
I've driven Toyotas most of my life, but tuis truck out performs them all. the 4 wheel drive is incredible and the V8 gives me the power I need in the mountains. Having major problems with the front end suspension though. When is a strut not a strut? when you turn it in for warranty work.
Best vehicle I've ever owned or driven.
Perfect for work, family or play!!
Turns on a dime and hits off road perfectly
i dont like this vehicle transmisson not smooth,also frontend making noises when i hit bumps ....i have 50000 miles on vehicle..
I bought mine in 2006 ( though it is a 2007); I have almost 100,000 miles on it. Other then spark plug wires I have not had to do a thing to mine that was caused by it's own failing. I was rear ended going about 30mph which was enough to bend the radiator so I had to replace it twice; after the second time found out the problem and it's been great ever since! Only which I got A/C otherwise I am very pleased with mine. Would absoluty recommend to anyone if they are looking for a cheap buy.
I bought a 2007 Corolla at the end of 2006 and it sucks. The bottom of the passenger's side leaks water when it rains and not just a little bit. It gets the floor mat soaking wet. It also leaks water from the light above the rearview mirror. And again, not just a little but a good amount. It's very annoying when I turn because the water will drip onto my lap. Also, about a year ago, my car started making this squeaking noise like something is loose and turning. Went to get it fixed twice and keep in mind this was a brand new car on the lot NOT used. I feel like Longo Toyota sold me the crappiest one.
Get A New CAR!!!