Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

this is my wifes dream convert and my headache manul trans replace at 135k lots and lots of ele issues alternator replaced at 90k 125k finally replace ground cable from alt to motor with over sized cable much better the shift lever broke off in my hand @140k design flaw with reverse pin caused failure. pron to over heat (do not add H2O to the system as this results in coolent system failure causing head to warp the A/C has never worked as it is a R12 system except for eletri the car is easy to work on and on a summer day with the top down the wife turns heads.
Runs good but needed oil valves and new rear suspension.
We just turned over 79,000 miles and we've never had a single problem. We change the oil, oil filter, air and fuel filters but other than that we haven't had to do a thing. I had a 99 Ford Ranger before the Trailblazer and it was pure junk. I would highly endorse the Chevy Trailblazer.
I have had this car since March 2008, It's been a great car but now I have eletcrical problems with a short inside, all the inside lights blow when the back doors are opened. The clock spring is bad and the D.C.L. needs service.The car only has 82,000 miles on it.
I have owned my pacifica for about 2 1/2 years now, bought it with 40,000 miles on it. This has been on of the best cars I have ever owned. I researched everything about this car before making the decision to purchase it. The ride is superb, and the handling is also great. I do ALL of my own maintenance and one thing that surprises me is people who expect a car to last for ever without doing any maintenance to it. Yea I have replaced the tie rod ends, spark plugs, front and rear brakes, the battery, serpentine belt, belt tensioner, tires, oil and filters. These are ALL NORMAL MAINTENANCE ISSUES. I find the car to be well engineered and relatively simple to work on. Heck the car even has a built in OBDII generic engine code scanner!!!! Love this car - i dont regret buying it for a minute.
Purchased this car used in 2008 with 65k miles. Now has 110K miles. Driven 2x from Rhode Island to Florida and many times to Maine without a problem. Expected better milage than 25mpg. Really looses mpg (22-23) with 3 adults and baggage on Florida trips. Only problem encountered thus far was noisey power sterring pump, replaced with used one - problem resolved. Highly recommended car.
i love this car but its falling apart and the fram has bad rust problems if u have a nissan pathfinder from 2004 trade it in before it falls apart on u
I've experienced minor wear and tear problems however my 94 740i has performed well and continues to show me that maintenace and care extend the life of an automobile and is I will keep it original.
I have owned my 1994 Mercury capri for 12 years. I needed a distributer 8 years ago, and the fan belts squeal on occasion. The air conditioning has not worked since I bought it when it was 4 years old. Heater blower motor only works on high. The plastic around the light bulbs in the rear melts. The engine is reliable and peppy. Well, I guess peppy is a matter of perspective. 100 HP for the automatic. Turbo's are much more fun and very very rare (366) This car has been the best bang for the buck car I have ever owned.
Great car! Always wanted one and since i got it I would never think about buying another!
This car is not a very good car. It has major problems. i will NOT own another chrysler. I had sebring also and it was also stalling and had other issues.
best truck we ever owned
87,000 miles; regular maintenance per owners manual. Remote mirror switch replaced under warranty at 35,000, "foam" steering wheel cover replaced at 40,000 (again, under warranty)...NO mechanical problems at rattles or squeeks. Looking forward to hitting 200,000 miles on this peppy, fuel-efficient vehicle
My husband bought this car because everyone ranked it as a best buy...but we have been really disappointed with this car. From poor VW dealership/parts shops. To the VW policy that they are okay with the GTI burning a quart of oil every 1000 miles!? VW has also been delaying the release of a new diagonostic reader to tell if the engine is running properly. (We've been asking our local dealership for months- and they didn't even have an idea when the would be receiving it) We are never buying VW again and we advice anyone interested in buying a new car not to buy VW.
I am a mother of four and I must say the space is the absolute best thing about this van. Each seat either reclines to comfort for each child's needs. I haven't had it for more than 6 months but I haven't had to change anything but a turn signal so far. Knock on wood. I love my van!
I have had my 2005 for almost 3yrs and I love it. Very comfy and excellent on long trips. I have recommended this car to several people. Just get one you will love.
So far I've had a good run with my 03, 2.2L ecotec engine. It hasn't lived an easy life, spent multiple winters in Michigan without the comfort of a garage (never had to replace the original ACDelco battery). Just replaced the brakes, but they were due. Bought it with 30,000 miles, now nearing 70,000. Its getting up in mileage to where I'm trying to do the little things right (keeping it fairly clean and lubed up) so that I don't have a big expense down the road. Also helps to have an upfront mechanic who'll tell you what repairs can wait. My wife has the 6 cylinder model with over 100,000 (also an 03). Her starter is going, but in general has had few problems.
I hate my Taurus. I also own a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee which has 220,000 miles on it and the Jeep gives me FAR less problems.
I have 2010 from November 2009 and i love it. I dont like loud engine noise at the begining but it is mentioned by factory it is needed for cat converter to heat up.. Also i dont like CD player that it takes about 30sec. to start to play if you put your own mp3 burned cd... Other that that i LOVE IT and going from 2000 Jetta to this one - you feel a need to change a car :)
This is one car that you'll just have to drive to believe! I've owned several different high end cars but 'for the money' this one is the best. I purchased my 2008 in 2010 (with low miles) from a 'one owner'. The car is flawless. I've heard that there are issues with brake pads wearing out prematurely and I will be removing my wheel to see how much brake pads are left. At any rate, I have no complaints about this car! I'd recommend it to anyone...!
Owned the car for 9 months so far. Its a Saab 9-5 Linear, therefore its not exactly fast, but it does get the job done well. This is especially true considering I was only 19 when I acquired the vehicle. So far its been a real blast to own, only have two problems (one of which was definately my fault). Thecar has been efficient stylish and fun overall, the suspension handles well with not too much body roll, the interior has all the fun gadgets and nice sound system and the drivetrain and brakes have really been pretty well matched to the vehicles engine. Now I give the engine a rating of only 3 stars because I do indeed have the linear meaning its not the quickest ride out there; mind you its still faster than alot of other rides. But I sort of wished I could have acquired an "Aero" model of this car. But either way the ride has truly been something that has made me into a true SAAB fanatic. Born from jets, and Move your Mind.
dont buy not worth it
Plastic Trim pieces went to crack and break in either extrem heat or cold. (I ilve in vegas and huth in utah in the winter) 120 in the summer -20 in the winters of utah. the breaks are awesome. im at 60000 and just had them replaced. the drive train is rock solid. no problems at all. the only problems i have had that are electrical are related to the cam position sensor. they seem to go out every 15000 miles. the engine its self is the rock solid strait 6 4.0L and will last till hell freezes over if properly maintained (oil and filter every 3000 miles) the exaustmanifold sucks. they tend to crack even if you never take it off-road. 97-03 are the worst. 04-06 were slightly better. but you should replace it with an after market unit from Banks enginering. the heater is great but AC is just ok but with the soft top i am sure its better with hard top. the suspension has a few problems. when everything is working right its great. anything even minorly worn or wrong will cause the dreaded "death wobble". tire out of balance = "death wobble" stearing damper worn = death wobble. shocks worn = Death Wobble.. anything worn = death wobble. get the picture. now with all that said. i would buy another one in a heart beat. of all the vicheals i own it is by far the most reilable. it has never left me stranded by the side of the road. never failed to start. the only thing that ever stopped it was mud so deep that i had to crawl out the window cause i could not open the door. my next car will be another Jeep.
Purchased new in 02. Replaced timing belt at 120,000 miles, replaced auto tran just short of 100,000. Very reliable, never had any real problems until today. Runaway accelerator problem blew my mind. NOT a stuck brake pedal. Got towed to a Toyota specialist for inspection....not a dealership. Will see what happens. The outcome may change my opinion of Toyota quality. Kinda of weird that it happened out of the blue but you should have seen the RPMs!
The most costly car I have ever owned. Brake, coolant and engine problems. Will never buy a GM again.
Have had the vehicle for 2 yrs and besides brakes and tires it has been good.
I've never had a car with so many creaks and sqeaks.Obviously things are loosening up and causing noises. Also loud wind noise Very diappointed with all the noise in the passenger compartment