Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

this car does nothing for me is sucks to say the least. i paid 1200$ for it and now i'm putting 800 into it just to fix a electrical problem -.-
Funny. I bought the Pilot because no one would continue to take me to the dealership with the Jeep GC that I had for weekly repairs. Good move for me.
This winter we had 2 feet of snow. I had to get to work in the blizzard. The Pilot was better than the jeep that I owned. The 4X is flawless, up hills and down, even in reverse. Now I will take it on the beach to go fishing! It is not a mini van with a leather jacket! Believe me.
2007 Pilot. Chatter when you go over bumps. It was the parking brake. The rear brakes have the parking brake inside of the rear hub, and they must be taken apart, lubricated and adjusted. This procedure made it more quiet. I would recommend the dealership to do this procedure.
2007 Honda Pilot. A chattering noise from the engine. You could here it clearly if you listen by the passenger side wheel well. It is the water pump, tensioner, or maybe the timeing belt. There was a recall for the 2003. The dealership picked it right out when I brought it to their attension. It could break the timing belt. Honda does have a service bulliten out on that year. I have 32K miles. Otherwise, I love the Pilot.
I like this car, it is a 1994 S420, I had it for 6 years the main problem was the transmition, I have to build it twice. It has some electrical and minor michanical problems like any other cars the window motor has to be replaced twice, the heater/AC fan stopped workig for no reason, the sun roof gets stuck sometimes, the seats had some movement problem. Driving is enjoyable, engine is super power and very comfortable
This is our second Suburban and we really love them. The only problem we have is that the more recently made ones are a lot smaller than they used to be. We owned a 1986 and LOVED it. It was very spacious. Great for a large family.
No one knows how it is until they drive one; just great, one of a kind. Since born its been copied from everybody (Rav4,Murano,Infinity and more). Love the TOD system. 1999 Ironman Edition
Ive had my solara for about 3 years now, and I am more than happy. This is my 4th car and im only 20 years old. I have no complains. great with gas, no major issues!! Could not have asked for more
I adore this car!
Great vehicle. Very heavy, therefore goes through tires quickly. Electrical/computer systems a bit temperamental and give you warnings when nothing is wrong. Other than that, very happy after 50K miles!
Moved up from a E150 and I love it. I just wish it was easier to find accessories for E series vehicles. Brush guards/ grill protectors etc. Also, I went from the 5.8L E150 getting 16mpg in town to the 5.4L getting 13.5-14mpg in town lightly loaded. would love that 2-2.5 MPG back.
I have had my car for 3 years and I have not had any major problems at all.
Average Car
I bought this car with 28 miles on it in December 2000. For the most part I have been happy. I have to agree with jointer4. The 4wd vac tubes need to be replace every year. Not to hard though. Most of the engine work needs to be done by a Kia engineer it seems.
My experiences with reliability have not been as good as Subaru's reputation would indicate. We bought this car new, it now has 140k on it. We had the mass air recall when only a few months old, then the oxygen sensor died a few months later, then we had an oil leak around the valve-cover gasket that fouled the spark plugs, then at around 65k miles the odometer/speedometer failed and had to be replaced, at around 80k we noticed increased oil usage which steadily got worse, until we needed a new engine at around 120k (bad rings on one cylinder). Warped brake rotors not too long after that, now the alternator has died. My father-in-law also has a 99 Legacy Outback, with similar mileage, and he's just had a cracked head. My wife's friend has a 99 Legacy sedan, with around 150k, and she's on her second engine as well.
Not real happy with this one, too many leaks on a/c unit and hoses, dont think i will buy another Nissan
Have an '02 going on a year now and could be happier but for 92K and $7000 I'm a bit surprised at the luxury and performance I get out of this used car. Just a few quirks electronically to work out like the air bag light blinks Morris code every now and then but never stays on and only does it on occasion and the steering wheel incline motor is shot (at least its in the most comfortable spot and not like a bus driver mode, thanks God, but other than that its cherry.
Had problems with cat converter heat shield with vibrations. Also brake rotors pulsate. Tranny fluid gets burnt smell, changed fluid twice. Other than that its been a good car, bought new, now has 70K.
We have had 137,000 pretty much trouble free miles with ours (knocking on wood) Agree with one of the other reviewers about the outrageous cost of service at the dealerships. I wish we were getting better city driving milage as well.
Got my Kia new in 2008. So far i've only had one problem, which is the passenger airbag sensor. Seems to go on or off when it feels like. This wasn't anywhere near the top of my list of cars to buy, but I'm happy to say that i haven't had any problems with it. I've actually come to enjoy it. It drives really nice and smooth, AND i can fit into almost any parking space! which is a nice change from the Yukon that I had.
ive had my 02 for a lil less then a year but i love it! the last 2 weeks its been in and out of the shop, but thats becuase im use to v8's and this unfortunately is not. lol. great heat and air. smooth ride, amazing car!
Bought the car in 2005 and put about 38K milesfor a total of 139K miles on it, Great looking vehicle with the top off, but By far the worst car ever hat and I had 12 of them in term of repairs and the car was never offroad so I can't blame it on that, Brakes replaced five times;Pads & rotors and twice shoes and the front rotors and pads are ready for replacement, Cat converter replaced 3 times, Mufller twice, Engine and Transmation mounts Twice and they need replacing again, Suspension bushing , swaybars, Shocks, Manifold, head gascket twice and is leaking now and much much more repairs on this 4cyl. At which both engine & Transmation are at the end, I could write a book showing how horible of job Chrysler Did building this car. And We copmplained about YOGO
excelent vehicle
i love this truck, everyone loves this truck. we get just as many compliments now as we did when we first bought it. it has an awesome interior and ride. drives better than a caddy. and its got the pep. its the best we have ever had and we've had or drove quite a few !!!!!
Good luck trying to find a u-joint if you have a manual transmision! OBSOLETE according to the dealerships!!! What a POS!!!
not terrible but could be better built. 6.0L diesel sucks
sunroof make noise like misalign gear and don't close when operate.
Love this mini suv. I traded my 2006 honda Crv SE. No V6, CRV was underpower, the engine whinned when you floor it, leakin tranny fluid. Lots of power under the hood. exhaust sounds like a v8. But doesnot come with a spare tire if you buy the sport edition V6.
Great traveling car