Newest Reviews:
  • 1999 Toyota Camry Bought the car used in 2003 and haven't had very many problems until recently. Oil seals and lots of leaks, but the car is old..
  • 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse This is a great car to have. The only big thing is it's a bitch to change the clutch because you have to drop the transmission and take a lotof parts out. Overall though this car will last a long time.
  • 2004 BMW 330i This car is still my daily driver. I have experienced all the problems that can be mentioned about it, but it is still a great car.....after all the repairs!
  • 2006 Dodge Stratus Bought this car 4 months ago from a dealership..Car had 60000 miles on it..Spent $700 in repairs for oil leak from crank seal..It did same thing again just to find out that the crank has play in it and is knocking seal out..Told I need to replace engine to fix..Dodge only gave 36000 mile warranty for this car for good reason it seems..They do not stand behind what they sell or it would have the 100000 mile warranty the love to advertise on TV..Now I have a car that I owe $5000 and is worth $0 unless I spend another $3000 or more to fix it!! Never buy another Chrysler product..I should have known better..
  • 2000 Chevrolet Blazer I thanked God that I purchased the extended warranty with this vehicle. Now that I have 160,000+ miles on the vehicle I am at its mercy. The most recent problem is with the transmission.
  • 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E This car has been a joy to own. Transmission went at 120,000 miles and there have been a few minor electrical problems, but overall it's been great. At 180,000 miles my A/C is out and I need advice on what to fix.
  • 2006 Dodge Charger I am back. I got my 2006 Dodge Charger back from the dealership 3 times now. They could not find the problem with the transmission not wanting to shift into 2nd gear. After they put it on the diagnostic machine and drove it about 8 miles. So, not too long after I left the dearlership, I was driving my car around town to see if it would do the same thing again. And it started acting up, my car didn't want to shift into 2nd (after driving it for about 12 miles). Same thing, it was only able to go around 40mph. and not wanting to shift into 2nd gear. So I drove it back to the dealership and they came out and said do not put it into park just put the emerg. brakes on and that way we can let the shop foreman drive it and he can see what is wrong with it. A day later they called and said it's the sensor switch in the transmission. Which is what I was told it probably was from you (Repair Pal) a few weeks ago. So they ordered the part and it should be in tom. and then they will put it on. I guess I will have to see if this works. AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT IT'S FREE OF CHARGE DUE TO AN older RECALL. I pray this works... Please, please, please work...... Not having a car is so frustrating. Especially when I have 2 more years to pay on it. And it's already having problems. I love this car. And it runs awesome other than this gear thing. I hope the sensor makes it new again. Thanks for your help. If you can think of anything else I need to know about it, if this sensor doesn't work, then please let me know. Thanks again !! Debrina
  • 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Wonderful vehicle: Handles beautifully, stops on a dime. Very good mileage and very flexible interior. Completely reliable - never a serious problem in 40.000 miles.
  • 2005 Toyota Camry I bought the 2005 Camry in November, 2005. At 50,981 miles (November 2008) I put $500 in replacing the intermediate steering shaft because their technician noted the problem when I went in for a routine oil change. I learned later that there was an advisory sent out to the dealers on this issue. Now I go in for another routine oil change and they tell me I need to replace a loose left inner rack on the power steering. That's going to cost me another $500. That's putting $1,000 into clearing up a faulty manufacturing issue which may put my life or others on the road, at risk. I'm really disgusted. I won't buy another Toyota product. And to think they got all these "rave" reviews from me over the year. Boy was I taken.
  • 1997 Honda Civic I have a 1997 Civic EX Sedan and LOVE IT. I commute 100 miles a day for work and this car has been great. It has 214,000 miles and still runs great. To make my commute more comfortable I replaced the front seats with seats from an Acura Integra. Huge improvement. I also tinted the windows and installed a remote start for the cold winter mornings. If I need any body work done to it I buy my repair supplies from Auto Body Toolmart and fix anything that needs fixing.
  • 2006 Volvo V70 I have an '06 V70 T5 (Canadian Model) purchased new in May 08. So far, the car has performed flawlessly. I do the oil/filter changes myself using Mobile 1 and Volvo oil filters. One minor recall. Seats are very good- and supportive- perfect for spirited driving. With the back seats down you can haul a washing machine, lumber for a deck or what ever. Excellent acceleration, great brakes. Good in snow up to about 3 or 4 inches.
  • 2008 Honda Fit Having problems with battery...car wouldn't start 2 weeks ago when weather turned cold. Though it was weather related so I took it to honda dealership maintenance where I bought the car (battery is under 3 year warranty). Battery check out okay...was told I needed to drive the car more or further distances (I work for an airline and ttravel on a weekly basis). My car usually sits for no more than 3 days at a time.....I've never had this problem with other cars before..... I would like to know where to find a battery that doesn't start draining so quickly. VERY dissatified with this battery...may have to sell car .
  • 2005 Ford F-150 Best truck I have ever owned. 49,000 miles and only repair outside of regular maintenance has been replacing rear axle seals & turn front brake discs. It actually could have gone more miles on the disc's, but I'm pretty fussy bout brakes pulsating even a tiny bit.
  • 2009 Lexus SC430 This is a quite satisfactory experience with this I have so far
  • 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada I have owned my 1999 Bravada for a year now. Have had 94 and 97's also. Love the cars. Wish they still made them. Only problem I have found in mine is the heat does not have control other than the fan speed year round. It always puts out alot of heat. Economy is decent at around 16mpg city and up to 24mpg on a long trip.
  • 2003 Toyota Camry Reliable automobile. Not part of the gas pedal recall, which is nice. Good vehicle for Colorado winter driving with the traction control, steering assist and abs, but it's still not an awd vehicle. Gas mileage, about 23 overall with highway, city and lot of stop and go on I-25. Complaints. I think the sheet metal has to be the thinnest out there. Dents very easily. Also not a status car so you won't be getting a lot of speeding tickets because it looks like a car older conservative folks would drive. Not crazy about the climate control system which always reset back to auto after you turn off the car. I'm not always going to want to be at 73 degrees. What I like about the car are nice features with XLE, V-6 version. Love the heated seats, steering assist, traction control and the cool radio feature that tells you who is playing what song on the radio. Reliable, only routine maintenance so ownership cost is really good.
  • 2002 Ford Explorer Like this SUV a lot. Have owned a 1994 Ford Explorer and love that the quality is back, which is why Ford really seams to be the only competition for the Japanese. Owned Ford, Toyota, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan. Was pleasantly surprised at the look, feel and drive of the 02 Explorer. Still own it and have very little done to it. Sensor replaced a couple of years ago, brakes are actually good. I owned the Ford Explorer Sport Trac, which seems to blow through the pads and rotors. Learned how to replace brakes and save money quickly. New problem with this XLT on Overdrive flashing driving in the mountains of Colorado on the highway. Might be a sensor, could be worse. Only other problem I have had is the back air control makes a clicking sound if you work controls in the second control panel. Couple hundred dollars for a piece of plastic, or control it with the front one.
  • 2002 Acura TL I just bought a sliver 2002 acura tl 1-16-2010 when I first got in the mileage was 70079 and so far I have no complaints I love this car and I hope that I can keep it for a long time.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 I'm a fan of chevrolet suburban
  • 2004 Chevrolet Venture we bought this van with 20K on it and bought the extended warranty which we needed to replace engine gaskets and a wheel bearing which was very costly. Overall happy with the van the biggest complaint is very little heat when outside temperature drops below 30 degrees. the engine temperature drops very fast after you shut it off, like 15 minutes after shut down it has completely cooled and has to run 15 -20 minutes before heat comes back and you are still shivering because it isn't very warm air
  • 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Great vehicle. Purchased to use for hunting. Has been very dependable.
  • 2007 Honda Ridgeline good MPG and nice looking. Did not see lots in 07 but I see lots of Ridgelines in the city now..
  • 2003 Lexus RX300 Absolutely love this car. I bought it in 2006 with 27k miles on it. It handles really well in the snow and ice and drives like a car, not a truck. The interior is quite roomy and comfortable. The rear storage area is large as well. Knock on wood, the reliability is great. I've had only minor issues. I had a '99 RX300 whose transmission went at 110,000 miles, and I have 109,000 on this one, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • 1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 Beautiful car, only problem i've had is injector pump leaking , and battery keeps draining.
  • 2005 Scion xB I love this car! It is well worth the money! Economical, especially with the financial crunch this country is facing. The only problem I have had is with the braking system. I have already had to have my rotors replaced twice along with the brake pads-ceramic. Maybe, toyota/scion could help with the costs of this problem.
  • 1990 Mercury Cougar Purchased this car used (68,000 mi). Although it is an older car, it was well maintained. Thus, it drives like a new car. Some issues I have are: 1. retrofitting A/C. 2. none of the upgrades like current vehicles.
  • 2007 Toyota Corolla I have a 2007 Toyota & since I bought it the check engine light is on. Toyota dealer can't fix it yet even after replaced the sensor. They claimed is a computer glich. After all the recalls should I be worry?
  • 2007 Honda Accord Over all our $33,000 Accord is good but i was and am unhappy with the body and paint. Although the midnight bk paint looks great, it is sorry in its durability! if you just look at it crosseyed the paint will come off. It seems to be one of the cheepest paints i have ever seen on a car. (we bought it new) Maybe they sold us one that had been repainted! Also the metal is so thin and easy to dent that we have a hundred dings all along the body front to back on both sides due to other cars doors and shopping baskets. The brakes are weird. They have a weird feel when stopping, and wear irregularly. We have had it checked many times and no one finds anything wrong. I believe there is air in the hydrolic lines causing the irregular wear. The computer screen we have for music, maps, audio, and a/c is cumbersome and boaring. Engine good, and heating and air are good. It is also one of the noisyest cars we have owned. it is loud to drive...you hear the road and tire sounds very loudly. If these problems are not attended to we will not buy another one.
  • 1998 Acura RL I have a 1998 3.5 RL with 294,000 miles on it. Original everything and have replaced one oxygen sensor. What a car but showing it's age now.
  • 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 i work with this truck but the electrical system sucks Too many problems but great work truck diesel motor and tranny