Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

sunroof make noise like misalign gear and don't close when operate.
Love this mini suv. I traded my 2006 honda Crv SE. No V6, CRV was underpower, the engine whinned when you floor it, leakin tranny fluid. Lots of power under the hood. exhaust sounds like a v8. But doesnot come with a spare tire if you buy the sport edition V6.
Great traveling car
many problems, Fly wheel, BCM, Airconditioning,
I have an 05 Ram Quad Cab 4x4 with 67,300 miles on it I bought new. Truck runs great the Hemi has plenty of power, pulls my car trailer with no problem. I replaced the factory brakes front and rear at 59,000 because they were almost completely worn out. I have kept up with the factroy/dealer recommended maintenance schedule. The few problems I have had are minor. Around 10,000 went back to dealer to replace right tail light and circuit board, 40,000 I had to replace the crankshaft positioning sensor and I recently replaced the left front axle shaft. Although with regard to the axle shaft the damage may have been caused by me tring to climb over some large snow piles. My only areas of disappointment are the seat covers front driver seat cover has a hole worn in it, the paint is way to thin seems like I can sneeze on it and the truck has a new scratch, and the radio just took a dirt nap. Over all I still love my truck an wouldn't give it up, and just so everyone knows I dont baby it I beat the wheels of it.
Yeah so my mom own's one of these cars, I say they're great. But before my mom using it, my dad always used this car to go to work. Since he's a mechanic, boy is the interior horrible now. Other than that, whoever owns a Toyota Camry best to take care of them. They're great cars actually. They run for a long period of time. I saw most of you having problems with this as well, it's easy to fix dents, brake's oil and so on. Fixing dents will require a suction cup at a store. You can do it yourself. If oil leaks, replace the oil caps. Many things I like, would be the great automatic transmission that hasn't broke down on us. The v6 engine that gets quite few engine problems. The interior which is actually comfortable. These cars are great for long drives. Sadly, it's been robbed many times. Keep an eye out, and read the manual carefully. Car's need love too.
I have a 2001 GT convertible in Lazer Red Metallic paint. It has over 72000 miles on it. The only real gripe I have is with the brakes. They readily fade when the car is hustled through corners. The car also has a slight understeer problem. I've had no other problems with the car. It's fun to drive and for a 2001 model,looks very sharp inside and out.
I am having to replace the water pump ($250) at 35K miles. Not happy about that at all.
Forgot to mention in last posting - I have seen and read reviews in other places from many people who have driven these cars 170,000 to over 200,000 miles and all seem to love them!
good teenagers car
Big step up from my ford ranger! great fuel miliage, done a few modifications but on the highway i can get upwords to 21 mpg
The gas gage stoped working but thats it other than that awsome car!
bought this car (sports edition) as my 1st car for $800... after replacing a couple items and a good cleaning, some, and lots of tlc...the previous owner is jealous!!!
Our 03 is the second of three that we have owned new. The first was a 2000 and the third is a 2007. We love these cars. The ride is better than our sons Honda and the gas millage is 31 to 33 mpg on the highway. The roomy trunk was a factor in purchasing the first one. No major problems with them, except that the 03 needs the AC looked at, almost 84,000 miles on it.
best car ever 80,000 miles not one problem
Best Truck Ever..Love it never any problems
great car, smoothe ride. However, when warrant is over our pockets will feel the raft of what is means to own a bmw
This is my fourth BMW and the first one with too many problems: Steering flexible join to be replaced, valve lifters to be replaced, driver's fron corner light broken, two back up lights fell, sunroof screen tracks to be replaced...it's being a nightmare which I didn;t suffer before not even with my oldest 1997 328i It's a shame but have to say this is the worst BMW ever owned...I'd recomend to go avoid this year's edition and go up one year...skip 2000 production at all.
I have never enjoyed a truck more in my life than my white 2009 Dodge Ram! I have had it for about 6 months and everytime I get into it, it still feels brand NEW!
Nice car..
4.3 v6 is a great engine. drives and handles great. gets 22 mpg at 70mph on interstate.
great car for the value
lost transmission by not using ATF-3, use mopar when possible...
Great car, lots of pep with v6, transmission very strong...nice design both with body chassis drives like sports car.
The best van I have ever owned, You must use the ATF+4 transmission fluid only, preferably Mopar or you will wish you had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i payed 400 dollars for a 1990 Toyota Camry Le and it runs great!!!!!
The difference between an Isuzu VehiCROSS and a Jeep is that you take a Jeep, and drop $30,000 into it, and only then can it do what a VehiCROSS can do out of the box. This little car is a real offroad vehicle that can take the worst of Moab and still tool down the highway handling like a sportscar (albeit a heavy one). It's what started the whole crossover vehicle craze and it's still the best of both worlds.
not the greatest for heat but relible
my car has 252000 and still runs strong
I bought my Altima 2.5 SL new in 2005 and have only put a new battery in it. I'm having a problem with the TCM sensor but besides these minor things I absolutely love the car and plan on driving it till the wheels fall off!