Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

Have had the car since new and currently have 160000. Have never had any major problems with it and still runs just as good as when it was new.
BEST CAR I've EVER owned. 180000 trouble free miles but am starting to have problems with power door locks not working in hot weather, engine warning light has been on since 69000 miles. I was told it was a burned out catalitic converter but was to expensive to replace $1100 so I kept driving the car WITHOUT any problems for the next 11000 miles!!! I WILL definately buy another toyota even after all the recalls I know they want my business again so the product has to be safe and better!!!!!!
Just picked it up from dealer. I was going to just get another X5 but after reading a bunch of reviews which always seemed to rate MDX #1 in its class decided to test drive it. I was sold. Much better car then the X5 and better value overall. I would have bought it even if it were more expensive.
I have 112000 miles and now the engine run rough and do not know why. Factory rear camber setting were bad and could not be adjusted. Spent 300 dollars on rear control arms that could be adjusted plus 79 dollars for alignment. Went thru alot of tires. Nothing like my 03 honda. 279000 miles and still running better than the 07. Go figure.
The aerodynamic headlights do not proved much light when doing night traveling. The 6.0 V8 engine always has 'piston slap' upon cold-starts making the vehicle sound like a diesel engine. Truck is very reliable and loaded with too many options to discuss. I would buy it all over again if given the chance.
Dad drove 130k in 2.5 years w/ no problems. I have had it for 5 years and 50k miles and no problems other than normal maintence.
Not only expensive to service, but dealer keeps suggesting unneeded items, such as a transmission flush at 3,543 miles at a cost of arounf $500.
I HAVE 207,000 MILES ON MY CAR NOW. I AVE A WATER RESTRICTION SOME WHERE TAHT WTH WATER WILL NOT CIRCULATE. I FOUND A ROUND 2 INCH CYLINDER WITH A HOLE IN IT FLOTING IN THE RADIATOR THIS WEEKEND. ANY IDEAS?
Great car. Rides like a tank, heavy in the corners. Very durable. Parts are cheap and easy to find. Aftermarket parts are hard to come by. But a lot of aftermarket mustang parts fit onto it.
Love it and still no issues at 72,000
I have one 1998 and still runing like new
Had every electrical problem mentioned in the previous reviews. Replaced all 4 window regulators. All 4 turning lights had problem, bulbs are fine. Local BMW dealer wanted $400 dollars to "fix".
I love my Taurus even though sometimes i have to do some repairs to her, she has 265,000 miles on her and she is awesome. I love this car.
All the lights in steering wheel don't work and the car is hard to stop at high speed. The heating and air is a poor design
Very good car, good gas milege, just replaced the oxygen sensors, spark plugs(irridium), almos 400 k miles but i`ll love it the same as new. I`ll not change for nothing else
Absolutely love my 2006 LaCrosse! I have a 2005 LaSabre that I love also! Smooth smooth cars... Buicks are the BEST!
I bought this car when it was six months old. Service maintenance is extremely expensive. I think BMW spent too much time making the car complicated (they call it "engineering") for automobiles of the caliber, rather than "KISSing" it. KISS = Keep it simple stupid!
having problems with motor check engin light keeps coming on 60000 miles had to change front drive shaft not cheap motor keeps having a cold miss in it kia machnics cant even find
The automatic transmission started slipping after owning this T-100 and towing boats all over the Eastern US but considering it has 478,065 miles it was not really a surprise.
Engine seems fine so will replace or rebuild and keep going. Great truck
I have the Z-24 Convertable. I've had some small issues, like right now I can't figure out why the driving lights suddenly stopped working after changing a betterey out. But, 167K and still drives great!
We have the EX with leather, purchased four years ago, but have only 27K miles. We use the car when all six of us travel together, mostly on family visits and vacations.

The kids love it, it is nice to drive. I think there is a little blind spot over the left shoulder that make lane changes a bit of a challange, but that is my only real comlaint.

On the highway, it quickly goes into eco mode to save gas. A handy feature with gas at 3.50 a gallon. They did cheap out by not having an outlet in the front and it is annoying that they don't have daytime running or dawn to dusk lighting. But overall it is a great car.

Warning: the gas struts that hold up the trunk failed suddenly, hitting me on the shoudler. It is a heavy door and could have seriously hurt or killed one of my kids. There are recalls for them for the 2005 and 2009 models, but if you call Honda Customer Service in CA and complain, they will work with you.
May 8, 2010 - I purchased a 99 ml430 in January 2005 with 100,000 miles on it. Current, I have 208,000 miles on it. Since then I have replaced the Harmonic Balancer (recall), the mufflers (recall) and the power steering pump ($1400), the MFA ($249), the CSP ($500) and the brakes ( seems like every 45,000), two sets of tires. I am ready for my third set of tires and brakes, the power window circuit board $200), new engine pulley ($400). Overall, I would rate this vehicle only 3 stars.
I bought this car from Valley Ford in Florissant, and I love it. I've had my car for a little over 3 years and only put 43,000 + miles on it, it came with 19,360 originally. I have the 3.0 Vulcan V6, but it sounds great and is pretty quick, well since I've had a 3 system fuel clean on it. I have'nt had any real problems, probably because no one but me has owned my car, it's a dealer car with options. This car is the only reason I love Ford vehicles! Unfortunately, my first car, a 1997 Mustang Coupe did'nt give me that feel at all, I guess the second time was the charm.
I got my car in 2005 it had about 90,ooo miles on it .Its been preetty realiable,besides the fact the brakes skweek even thou the pads are fine.I also have a problem with the tranny shifting roughly at 35 to 40 , during eccleration.Does anyone have any advice . Thank you
Probably the best car I've ever owned. Smooth, powerful, reliable and a dream to drive. Owned it for 6 years and have had to do only minor maintenance. Just replaced the cam belt at 61,000 miles.
I am having a promble with back tail light panel burns out ever two weeks
I'm a professional photographer and this is the perfect vehicle for me. I can haul lots of stuff. Go through snow and bad roads and It's been very reliable. Of course, it's a Honda. I have owned nothing else since 1995 and don't plan on changing.
I agree that this car is problem after problem and service at Land Rover is not to helpful.It is do it or go with them, They will not work with you except to trade it in for a bigger headache. It is a cute car but very costly to keep. I wish I would of never gotten it.
Has over 160000 miles on it and was used in PA. I had to replace brakelines and power steeringlines. The electric acts up from time to time like the pwr windows stop working or the blower cuts off. But it is very nice looking and pulls my boat like a champ.
This car is great. I have had it for two years and I love it. The maintenance its expensive but thats why bought the pre-paid maintenance. Handling while @ 130mph is great, the car sits low as the speed increases. Brakes work great with those four discs you feel you are in control. The suspension its very comfortable and way better than BMW (which was my other car choice when shopping for a car). Very elegant and sporty.