Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

It's a nice car
Just bought the truck so far i love it great truck
Love my 2009 Mercury Milan Premier V6. Loaded with everything except AWD which in my opinion is a waste of money. Car rides smooth, quiet and luxuirous. Love the all leather interior, heated seats and SMOOTH tranny. Averaging 24 mpg and getting 29.9 to 32.3 on the open highway. G R E A T C A R ! ! !
I bought this car from a previous owner, and they "uped" the engine, so some of it runs great and others don't, I had to replace the whole entire cooling system, long story short, good car bad owner...
2004 Kia Rio can really be surprising with all kinds of vehicle problems that it has eyes and ears so you need to behalf in it, while riding and driving. Problems of a 2004 Kia Rio and along the trail will eat your money throughout its lifespan. It can really be a good car, if only these problems do not exist... here goes the evils of 2004 Kia Rio.. Drive on a smooth road, if your tires are bad because it can hold you for two years,but once three tires become really bad, start buying one by one. After you buy the first tire, your wheel will start shaking like a cranky baby (alignment/axel problem) scaring you all the time as you take a drive on road and not making you drive on the freeway because the second tire will blow out on you. It is true that as you drive on a steep hill, it does not have the horsepower to go on the speed limit, as a very idle baby needing to be cradled, as other people would make a laugh at you on the road for slowing done on the speed limit. Then, again, it becomes so active in speed beyond the speed limit like an hyperactive crying baby without control. The Brakes are unpredictable because it does not hold onto a stop that its timing just sped you so fast that is why you need to leave one car space in front of you as you drive on the road. When it comes to traffic light stops, you need to start stepping on the brakes half-a-mile before you come to have the brakes stop. Its brake plates are bad because the lugnuts does not fit in the hole size, what a workman's craft in this 2004 kia rio. Kia company needs to replace its engineers for having a sleepy nonsense brain in math and design. Alignment/axel, a very noisy car, when it its bumps and broken road. Its door just lock you out and its window just trick you in the roll up. there is a ghost living in the 2004 kia rio, could it be that the previous owner died in the car of the worker at kia rio manufacturing shop. Wiper just cut you off, headlights panel darken its face. raditor, transmission, starter all are problems. Kia Manufacturing company needs to give all 2004 Kia Rio Free repairs for life. it is just a sickly car with too many ailments. thanks! Owner 0f a pre-owned 2004 kia rio
At about 115k the plastic plug protecting the engine from antifreeze and cooling fluid broke and the antifreeze went into the cylinders.
Back window rusted out. Fuel gauge is inaccurate measures 1/8 tank and is empty. From the dealer floor used 1 qt oil every 20000 miles - no smoke oil just gone - a perpetual oil change.
Blower motor intermittent as well as wiper motor.
Fuel lines rusted out and fuel pump just went.
i think there are problems with the cooling fan system and BMW is covering it up.
This is the second Ram that I have owned. I will not own anything but a Dodge for the rest of my life. This Truck is the best. 5.7L HEMI. Need I say more. If Raw Power is what you want, this is the truck you need.
My parents bought me this car when I turned 16. I am now 18 and still very happy with it.
Pretty good car
amazing truck!! i have had this truck for 6 years. its a 2004 1500 didg ram. the only problem is the left lamp always goes out
1998 rl , we purchased 5 years ago. Thee worst car I have had Terrible to work on . Parts bare hard to find unless you go to the dealer and then watch out, you are going to pay!!!! 170,000 miles onthis car and many problems .The final one was a blown head gasket or cracked cylinder head. Mechanics I spock to do not like to work on this car, say its a pain. Pain , thats what this car has given me plenty of!!!!!!!!
truck runs great my dad bought it in 1991 brand new and gave it to me in 04 in mint condition and seem to have blown the high gears in the trans from towing at high speeds but a guys gonna rebuild it for 650........ sweet home alabama
I bought it brand new 1999 it currently has 78K miles had the following issues:
1. Replaced ignition coil $500
2. Replaced o2 sensors
3. Replaced rear window regulator plus others $1500

Besides the above maintenance the car was very reliable and still drives as new. I enjoy the comfort, and safety.
this is a great car I put 280,000 miles on it..worth the $$$$
I love my Volvo! My husband however thinks it's a pain in the neck compared to our old Toyota. He prefers his old 240. The check engine light comes on even when there is nothing wrong. Our mechanic repairs it and it just keeps happening. So how would I know when there's really a problem? Also there is a loud squeak coming from somewhere in the suspension, I think. No mechanic has been able to find it. So my opinion on Volvos is truly emotional.
Bought my 2006 Trailblazer brand new. The first 40,000 miles started noticing that the black coating on the radio buttons were rubbing off? I have never had a car do that before. I didn't have any more issues until I hit 80,000. I've replace the following: Rear Tail light, Alternator$500, Electric cooling fan $600 and Blower motor $250. Also, random interior parts are just breaking and falling off(I don't have kids). The bottom of my seat, where the seat adjuster button is has broken off. A couple of rubber edgings have fallen off and just the other day I found a broken piece under my back seat. Oh.. and it took almost 2 years before the black rubber edging on my tailgate to stop running black tar down the back of my car!! HATE THIS CAR. Had a Montero that lasted me to 125,000 miles without replacing anything except for the brakes!! This car is ridiculously cheaply mad!!!
This was my 5th of 6 Subaru's and most likly my last. Front rotor's were an issue until I replaced them with a slotted performance set on all 4 corners @ 40,000 miles. My model was a LL Bean with every option, the interior was great except for the leather which was more like vinyl and not very comfortable for the liong haul. The heating and cooling was for the most part poor, I had to tape up the slot on the drivers side so my foot wouldn't melt with the heater on. I owner it for 8 years and 130,000 miles. The body held up very well, it was great in the snow. Not all that quiet with 2 sun roofs, seemed to have alot of wind noise. This one like all my other subaru's needed frequent alignments but that was with all the models I've owned. The son owns a 2006 Impreza and he just replaced the brakes and rotors after just 30,000 miles. By the way we're not agressive drivers.I've seen starting in 1995 when I purchased by first subaru, btw the best one I ever owned, that their quality has decreased but the sticker's have increased. Bottom line, great when the weather is bad but for the price there are better choices.
Sturdy vehicle, my biggest complaint is the ac.
I have over 160,000 miles with no major problems. With the seat down in the back, I've amazed sales people, friends, family, etc., with how much I can haul.
The front seats are comfortable with good lumbar support.
It's a great family car! My daughter calls it "zippy" even now.
60 ,000 miles - numerous electrical issues - master window controls have required numerouse "resets" - steering wheel lock ut issues - charging sysytem has reset x2 losing alll presets - preset driver settings not always recognized - just reoplaced both rear calipers -there is also a 02 RL in the family with 180K that has been flawless...should have stayed away from 1st new model year
61,000 miles still runs like new, paint and finish is like new. most people think it is a new pickup, the giveaway is some tire wear. I wish you all good luck with yours.
2004- Z71
Bought in Feb. 2009 with 66,000 miles.black coupe special edition is a very good looking car.Maintenance reminder light has come on with 71,000 miles on car.This is my daughters car but I take car of it for her and can honestly say it is one of the best i've ever owned!This is a excellent wounderful car,i also own a 07 Civic LX coupe and a 2004 Honda Pilot EX-L.I WILL ONLY BUY HONDA NOTHING ELSE!
luv the car the only problem i have is the service traction system light comes on every now and then
My check engine light just came on as I'm about to sell my truck for top dollar being that it is in great shape. Does this usually indicate a expensive repair or a easy fix.
I have a 1992 nissan sentra se-r runs great great motor and very fast little car
Great car! Just had a pricey 100k mile tuneup, but only standard problems for its age.

The major problem I've had with this car was the AC. First it plugged upp and leaked all over the passager seat floor then it needed to be recharged.

Minor problems include a buggy driver side window that sometimes sticks while rolling up. Especially in the rain. Probably electrical problem.
1998 Ford Expedition 4x4, 115k, Still running strong as of 2010. Last owner did not take care of car so the exhaust was rusty, but mechanically speaking it has been fantastic.

No repairs just did 100,000 mile maintenance, I have the V8 4.6 which just uses regular spark plugs, so I changed those out.
Great driving car. Minor qualms: Doesn't take abuse well - the clutch and transmission are a little weak for the holding power of AWD. The stock suspension has a little too much lift/travel without self-levelling struts in the back. I would buy one again.
This car isn't awful but, very far from good. My steering completely failed as I was parking luckily. Found out that it was going to be about 1,000 to have it fixed! The car had 56,000 miles on it! The plastic back of the passenger seat has been broken since 20,000. Now at 75,000 my gas gauge no longer works and apparently theirs something wrong with one of my wheels and it could fall off. I wish i had traded it during the cash for clunckers deal.