It was like the battery was dead. I had a mechanic look at it at the tire place and it started right up. Since then it has done it twice. I think it is a ignition switch problem, because the last time it happened I had switched it on accessories. Any other thoughts?
Car wouldn't start after tire installation, ran perfectly before that. on 1997 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ck battery connection and wiring at starter to start with
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Lehigh, IA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Enderlin, ND
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Brownsville, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Saulsbury, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Van Horne, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($439 - 532) in Refugio, TX