The other day we had an ice storm where I live so I let the car sit outside overnight I didn't think anything of it and when i went to turn on the car it started just fine then it turned off on its own. It has a brand new battery from autozone the alternator is about three years old and now the car won't start at all It's low on gas my light comes on at 50 and the gas is at 33 and when i go for the accelator the pedal just feels like its not doing anything it's turned on before in 13 degree weather so i don't know what to do it was completly fine the day before
car won't turn on now on 1999 Mercury Cougar
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal