I was driving my car and the engine light came on, the car died for a split second, car came back on then engine light came on again, car died again. I had the car towed home and went out a few days later to see if it would start and it did. I moved it shut it off and it wouldn't start again. Next morning it started again but died after about 2mins wont start, it will turn over but wont start.What could be wrong??? I just replaced fuel pump and filter and had another distributor put on it because it did the same thing about a month ago.When I replaced all that the car worked fine for a month. Suggestions Please!!!!
Car won't stay started on 1994 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic13 reports
2 answersJune 20, 2010
4 answersAugust 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
1994 Honda Civic Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gretna, LA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($134 - $250) in Onley, VA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($139 - $217) in Parks, NE
- Water Pump Replacement ($412 - $533) in Bloomington, NE
- Window Switch Replacement ($248 - $434) in Yarnell, AZ
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($483 - $505) in Fullerton, ND