I have a civic with the D16z6 motor in it. tonight it started idling around 2500 rpm and then i try to take off and it dies. so i try starting it again and it will turn over but i wont stay running. it backfires bad when you give it gas. but still dies. i got it to run but it will die unless you feather the gas and then again u take off and backfires and die. can u please help me?
Car wont stay running on 1994 Honda Civic
9 answersJanuary 09, 2010
1 answerApril 30, 2014
1 answerFebruary 17, 2014
3 answersNovember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch