I have a civic with the D16z6 motor in it. tonight it started idling around 2500 rpm and then i try to take off and it dies. so i try starting it again and it will turn over but i wont stay running. it backfires bad when you give it gas. but still dies. i got it to run but it will die unless you feather the gas and then again u take off and backfires and die. can u please help me?
Car wont stay running on 1994 Honda Civic
9 answersJanuary 09, 2010
1 answerApril 30, 2014
1 answerFebruary 17, 2014
1 answerSeptember 06, 2011
3 answersNovember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth