Checked battery and changed gas filter along with plugs starter workes fine and can hear fuel pump on was told the coolent temp switch runs the starting of the car but this morn it tried to start than could not hear fuel pump and starter would not move only heard clicking under left side of car but was still told the coolent temp runs the brain that runs the starter and fuel pump and thats what tells your car how much gas to start with
car wont start when cold outside but fine if over 40 on 1993 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Fuel is not reaching my engine to ignite the car. What could be the problem?
- When I put car into gear and push gas pedal it boggs down and idols down.
- my 2010sub. will drop rpms about200 rpm and then come right back up .
- engine rpm will drop 200 rpm and then come right back up . air is not on
- i threw a code p0244 ( wastegate control solenoid valve)recently any suggestion