Checked battery and changed gas filter along with plugs starter workes fine and can hear fuel pump on was told the coolent temp switch runs the starting of the car but this morn it tried to start than could not hear fuel pump and starter would not move only heard clicking under left side of car but was still told the coolent temp runs the brain that runs the starter and fuel pump and thats what tells your car how much gas to start with
car wont start when cold outside but fine if over 40 on 1993 Subaru Legacy
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1993 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($626 - 862) in Constableville, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($856 - 996) in North Easton, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($451 - 916) in Grandview, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($178 - 234) in Oxford, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($133 - 397) in Clementon, NJ
- Window Switch Replacement ($204 - 215) in Bozrah, CT