Checked battery and changed gas filter along with plugs starter workes fine and can hear fuel pump on was told the coolent temp switch runs the starting of the car but this morn it tried to start than could not hear fuel pump and starter would not move only heard clicking under left side of car but was still told the coolent temp runs the brain that runs the starter and fuel pump and thats what tells your car how much gas to start with
car wont start when cold outside but fine if over 40 on 1993 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1993 Subaru Legacy Estimates