I think it might have to do with the electrical. i changed the battery, tried to jump start it. i was just driving it one night and parked it when i tried to start it up it didnt rip. its a coupe 2.2 also it was in an accident not that long ago hit on the driver front side. please help
car wont start turn key wont ignite?
on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerJune 07, 2012
6 answersFebruary 24, 2010
2 answersJuly 06, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Cobalt206 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge