I think it might have to do with the electrical. i changed the battery, tried to jump start it. i was just driving it one night and parked it when i tried to start it up it didnt rip. its a coupe 2.2 also it was in an accident not that long ago hit on the driver front side. please help
car wont start turn key wont ignite?
on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerJune 07, 2012
6 answersFebruary 24, 2010
2 answersJuly 06, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Cobalt213 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?