Haven't driven anyplace in a few days. Outside temp is in 40's. Went out to drive this evening and car wouldn't turn over. Electrical system working. No dim lights. CarMD showed no codes. Does not "click" but sort of sounds like it wants to turn over.
Car won't start. Sounds like it is trying to turn over but won't start. on 2006 Cadillac CTS
3 answersFebruary 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- trunk is locked wont open with remote
- A/C system is only working on the floor not dash vents. Female need help
- Charged battery will not stay charged good battery alt also reads good
- My defrosting is not defrosting my window what is causing the problem
- Why won't my car start it's got a symbol of a lock and car on dash?