Haven't driven anyplace in a few days. Outside temp is in 40's. Went out to drive this evening and car wouldn't turn over. Electrical system working. No dim lights. CarMD showed no codes. Does not "click" but sort of sounds like it wants to turn over.
Car won't start. Sounds like it is trying to turn over but won't start. on 2006 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?
- From drive to reverse car takes about 3 sec to kickin Trany fluid at 20% (help)
- why does my car not restart after fueling?