2005 altima sometimes will not start when turning the key just clicks after trying 3 to5 times it starts. Kleen and tighten battery bterminals
car wont start sometimes when turning the key just klicks, but after trying 3 t on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($206 - 235) in Saratoga, TX
- Starter Replacement ($290 - 380) in Orovada, NV
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 357) in Kennedy, AL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 108) in Diagonal, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($730 - 826) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($370 - 666) in Golden Meadow, LA