Every once in a while engine will turn for a second. Smell gas thought.
Car won't start. Key engages, motor turns, but will not start. on 2009 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2009 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($265 - 498) in Baxter, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($215 - 349) in Hummelstown, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thornton, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($512 - 646) in San Quentin, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($646 - 1,102) in Seminary, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($418 - 461) in Ennis, TX