we checked the fuel pump n filter both fine checked the spark plugs they were fried replaced them replaced wired the guys at the auto store said 3 options either the crak shaft,cole pack or the cam shaft whitch one would most likely be the problem also got a new battery...Please ca someone help?
Car wont start it turns over but wont start on 1995 Chrysler Concorde
1 answerJuly 03, 2012
1 answerMay 23, 2010
2 answersApril 11, 2010
1 answerApril 08, 2014
2 answersDecember 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.