If the car is not started within two days, the battery is completely dead. In the past 9-12 months, we bought two new batteries. We've taken it to three mechanics plus the dealer and are told this is a chronic problem with that year Cadillac. Until the last year this was never a problem!! The dealer used the diagnostic machine and found nothing. Car was bought new in '95 and has only 39,000 miles on it. We are at a loss and would appreciate your review and recommendations.
Car won't start if not used in two days. on 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
- Dosent want to turn over even wen I put starter fluid
- the headlight will not go off when you turn off the car
- My cadillac started jerking while driving and the check engine light came on
- Already added a fuel pump, the car starts but cuts right back off what is it?
- Car will not start unless I spray starter fluid in carburetor what could the problem be???