Car wont start. Battery is good fuses are good it wont turn over and none of the electric works. The day it went dead it started right up. I stopped to get gas and it started up fine again and then would not start after i parked it later that day. Had the battery tested and its good, I checked the fuses that seemed relevant like the battery and starter. They all looked good as well. Not sure where else to go from here and i would like to avoid a tow and lots of repair bills.
Car wont start Battery is good fuses are good any idea what else to check? on 2006 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
- How to change the driver side headlamp assembly my lens has moisture inside of it
- Why is power window motor hot. Started car and Driver window went to fully open.
- I have groaning noise sometimes when I give it gas on flat or uphill roads. Why?