Car wont start. Battery is good fuses are good it wont turn over and none of the electric works. The day it went dead it started right up. I stopped to get gas and it started up fine again and then would not start after i parked it later that day. Had the battery tested and its good, I checked the fuses that seemed relevant like the battery and starter. They all looked good as well. Not sure where else to go from here and i would like to avoid a tow and lots of repair bills.
Car wont start Battery is good fuses are good any idea what else to check? on 2006 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise