Does code PO1oo have anything to do with it ?
Car wont start ? Battery Fully charged. Sounds like it wants to turn over ? on 1998 Nissan Altima
YES IT COULD SEEK DIAG AND EST TO REPAIR
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1998 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Effingham, IL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($422 - 520) in Wellesley, MA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Warrens, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($438 - 458) in Lambertville, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($417 - 571) in Hutto, TX