Car drive's ok , But when it is stopped and engine turned off, It will not atart again until it cool's off.
Car won't start ater stopping right away on 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($210 - 307) in Grafton, OH
- 22,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Wallowa, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($214 - 335) in Hayesville, NC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($509 - 1,228) in Eddyville, OR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Parks, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Charleston, IL