My Taurus will not start 99% of the time. It did it a couple of times a couple of winters ago. It would stall and I would have a hard time getting it started, I would wiggle the gear shift and it would start right up. It never happened when it was warm out. Now it seems like it slipped out of gear....when I am able to start it all it does is whine. Won't go into gear at all. Please anyone have a clue?
Car won't start and slipped out of gear on 1990 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order