at first it would not start and i got a jump start which took a while then when i started driving it there was no power. I pressed all the way down on the accelerator but it was going real slow. Anyway i made it home and when i got home it just stopped again and would not start even after I tried to jump start it.
car wont start and battery is good on 2007 Dodge Caliber
Asked by Visitor for the 2007 Dodge Caliber
1 answerFebruary 10, 2014
1 answerJuly 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
- I have oil in my car when I'm driving it. my oil light comes on
- What might be the cause of my driver's front door lock?