at first it would not start and i got a jump start which took a while then when i started driving it there was no power. I pressed all the way down on the accelerator but it was going real slow. Anyway i made it home and when i got home it just stopped again and would not start even after I tried to jump start it.
car wont start and battery is good on 2007 Dodge Caliber
1 answerJuly 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- Transmission whining--very noisy. Is this a common problem--solution?
- This car is a piece of shit!!i can't even drive it more then 20 ml on freeway in the summer due to tranny over heat indicators coming on.car shuts down i have to pull over and wait for it to reset then im on my way again..
- Why is it servier wetness on the driver floorboard
- The gear shift lever will not come out of PARK unless you put your finger into the the round hole located on the right side of the console and move the rod inside.
- So, I changed my front stabilizer bar, but now the new one is only about an inch away from the lower control arm, is it possible my lower control arm got clamped up to high?