Drained the battery overnight by leaving the headlights on. Replaced the battery, checked the alternator for loss wires since the car now won't hold a charge.
Car won't start after replacing the battery. Checked alternator for lossness. on 2000 Volvo S70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S70 Questions
- A/c cuts off after 5-10 min driving.
- When pulling out there's a loud clunk seems to be under drivers seat any clue what it could be?
- I have a power steering fluid leak. I have to carry around power steering fluid. What could it be?
- Car usually starts fine periodically it won't do anything when I try to start ca
- inside cabin lights do not work when any car door is open