Fan stopped working and it was running hot. This day it didn't register hot but it lost pressure. When I popped the hood I saw the hose had came off that runs to the radiator. Hose has been fixed, new fan, and thermostat, when you try to crank it sounds like it is going to start but then nothing. Mechanic thinks it could be seared head but I saw no smoke before it shut down. Does it need to be reprogrammed?
Car won't start after new fan and thermostat put in does it need reprogrammed? on 2005 Dodge Magnum
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2005 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($249 - $439) in Raymond, SD
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - $60) in Lewiston, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($130 - $175) in Chadwick, MO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($420 - $505) in Gore, VA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($169 - $374) in Wausau, FL
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($279 - $323) in Ashwood, OR