I changed the alternator on my 2003 ford explorer. I connected everything correctly but the car won't turn over at all, no clicking noise, no power inside the car. The battery is fully charged. When I started, I disconnect both the positive and negative cables from the battery.
car won't start after I changed the alternator, what am I missing?
on 2003 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($189 - $267) in Pawnee, TX
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($185 - $295) in Boligee, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Luray, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - $272) in Burtrum, MN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - $180) in Greenacres, FL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($415 - $528) in Bloomsbury, NJ