I changed the alternator on my 2003 ford explorer. I connected everything correctly but the car won't turn over at all, no clicking noise, no power inside the car. The battery is fully charged. When I started, I disconnect both the positive and negative cables from the battery.
car won't start after I changed the alternator, what am I missing?
on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($661 - 842) in Pawnee, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($238 - 313) in Boligee, AL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luray, KS
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Burtrum, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($446 - 784) in Greenacres, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($228 - 831) in Bloomsbury, NJ