I changed the alternator on my 2003 ford explorer. I connected everything correctly but the car won't turn over at all, no clicking noise, no power inside the car. The battery is fully charged. When I started, I disconnect both the positive and negative cables from the battery.
car won't start after I changed the alternator, what am I missing?
on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Pawnee, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Boligee, AL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Luray, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Burtrum, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($212 - 263) in Greenacres, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - 77) in Bloomsbury, NJ