car didn't want to start, mechanic replaced fuel pump & filter, tightened the steering column and said i had a bad key tumbler. before you had to turn the key a couple times before the car would start but it would stay running until it was turned off, then it didn't want to start again. since the work was done it wont start at all because it thru a security code/alarm? Help!!
car won't start after changing key tumbler. on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?