car didn't want to start, mechanic replaced fuel pump & filter, tightened the steering column and said i had a bad key tumbler. before you had to turn the key a couple times before the car would start but it would stay running until it was turned off, then it didn't want to start again. since the work was done it wont start at all because it thru a security code/alarm? Help!!
car won't start after changing key tumbler. on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- is there anyway i can tell on my own if i just need brake pads or a rotor too?
- How do I use cruise control on a 96 Pontiac grand am
- New fuel pump..is installed. Runs ok until gets a little warmer than normal oper
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
1996 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($95 - 136) in Deedsville, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 361) in Bartelso, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($512 - 879) in Voss, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 521) in Gilbert, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in New Church, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($629 - 729) in Spencerville, IN