car didn't want to start, mechanic replaced fuel pump & filter, tightened the steering column and said i had a bad key tumbler. before you had to turn the key a couple times before the car would start but it would stay running until it was turned off, then it didn't want to start again. since the work was done it wont start at all because it thru a security code/alarm? Help!!
car won't start after changing key tumbler. on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1996 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Deedsville, IN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($128 - 194) in Bartelso, IL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($180 - 275) in Voss, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Gilbert, MN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($378 - 635) in New Church, VA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Spencerville, IN