i replaced the speed sensor on the top of the transmission and after replacing it. i try starting the car and it wont stay on for longer that 2 sec and its not shooting any codes.
car wont start. on 2007 Scion tC
2 answersJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
1 answerAugust 12, 2014
0 answersFebruary 06, 2016
1 answerApril 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.
- why does one of my front rotors have so much play like is loose
- My question is does both fan has to work to cool down the engine or just the left(driver) side has to work?and when the AC is on the right(passenger) side works?
- I'm having a problem with my check engine light staying on.is there a recall
- How can I tell if the problem is the heater core or the water pump?