i replaced the speed sensor on the top of the transmission and after replacing it. i try starting the car and it wont stay on for longer that 2 sec and its not shooting any codes.
car wont start. on 2007 Scion tC
2 answersJanuary 27, 2011
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
1 answerAugust 12, 2014
0 answersFebruary 06, 2016
1 answerApril 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Will adding a cold air intake affect my warrenty?
- Can I still get parts for this car? Its been discontinued!
- How do I manage rollback?
- A/c is not blowing cold air. compressor wont come on.
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.