i ran out of gas so i put some gas in now my car wont start i dont know wats wrong i replaced fuel filters distributor cap and rotor sparkplugs why wont it start
car wont start on 1991 Mitsubishi Galant
2 answersApril 27, 2011
1 answerDecember 06, 2014
1 answerJune 24, 2016
1 answerJanuary 23, 2015
2 answersMay 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board