my car wont start no sound, nothing. im trying to bypass the vat system. did all the ohms all 15 and nothing. please help.
car wont start on 1991 Chevrolet Camaro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
July 06, 2009
First thing to check is the battery cables, make sure they are clean and tight, then next is the starter, sometimes as the starter gets old it will hang up in one position and you will get no noise when turning the key. Also your car has a nuetral safety switch that could have failed.
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro9 reports
1 answerJune 04, 2010
3 answersDecember 27, 2009
2 answersJuly 24, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($612 - 896) in Lodgepole, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 224) in Fackler, AL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 111) in Caplinger Mills, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($777 - 1,331) in Spring Hill, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($182 - 381) in Ellinger, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($104 - 159) in Halleck, NV