My car broke down and died about 4months ago and i thought the battery only died. Well i recently replace the battery and when i did i noticed a white residue where the water pump and alternator is. It will turn over it just wont crank. What can the problem be. Thanks
Car wont start. on 1991 Buick Park Avenue
BEST ANSWER by Oakman ,
February 18, 2010
You need three main items for the engine in your 1991 Buick Park Avenue, Spark, Fuel, and Compression. You will need to check each item and correct what is lacking. If you can decide what system is causing your no start condition perhaps I can help you isolate the fault.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1991 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Boring, MD
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - 533) in New Alexandria, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 244) in Millmont, PA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Lincoln, IL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Hamlin, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 109) in Shawmut, MT