My car wont start, the fuses, starter and battery is good. when you turn the key the car will not crank and the wipers don't work. Any ideas
car wont start on 2001 Volvo S80
1 answerOctober 02, 2015
3 answersNovember 29, 2009
1 answerJune 07, 2010
1 answerAugust 09, 2012
1 answerDecember 29, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2001 Volvo S80 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,093 - 1,335) in Plantersville, TX
- Battery Replacement ($206 - 253) in Mifflinburg, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($724 - 1,728) in Raleigh, NC
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($104 - 164) in Athens, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($174 - 185) in Mc Ewen, TN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($27 - 70) in Olsburg, KS