Car will not start after a new starter was put on a week ago. The dashboard lights flickered off and on for a while then it wouldn't start. Now when trying to start it it only clicks.
Car won't start on 2003 Suzuki Aerio
1 answerFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?
- Car not starting unless I move gear shifter. Bad sensor?