when in the run position all lights, radio, windows and everything works, but when you turn the key to the start position everything is dead and the car wont start. I replaced the starter and it still wont start. Is there a way to reset the computer or is something else causing it. Please respond as soon as you can. Car is needed 4 college transport.
car wont start on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
2 answersMay 14, 2015
2 answersApril 18, 2010
2 answersDecember 03, 2012
2 answersJune 08, 2014
1 answerAugust 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- New battery car has service engine,sercurity,and battery light crank no start
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?