when in the run position all lights, radio, windows and everything works, but when you turn the key to the start position everything is dead and the car wont start. I replaced the starter and it still wont start. Is there a way to reset the computer or is something else causing it. Please respond as soon as you can. Car is needed 4 college transport.
car wont start on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero222 reports
2 answersMay 14, 2015
2 answersApril 18, 2010
2 answersDecember 03, 2012
2 answersJune 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Conley, GA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($244 - 301) in Rachel, WV
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in East Lynne, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Branch, NY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($922 - 965) in Nuevo, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 337) in Hillsboro, MD