when in the run position all lights, radio, windows and everything works, but when you turn the key to the start position everything is dead and the car wont start. I replaced the starter and it still wont start. Is there a way to reset the computer or is something else causing it. Please respond as soon as you can. Car is needed 4 college transport.
car wont start on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero249 reports
2 answersMay 14, 2015
2 answersApril 18, 2010
2 answersJune 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($157 - $278) in Conley, GA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($138 - $263) in Rachel, WV
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($153 - $306) in East Lynne, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($286 - $471) in North Branch, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($344 - $451) in Nuevo, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - $202) in Hillsboro, MD