when in the run position all lights, radio, windows and everything works, but when you turn the key to the start position everything is dead and the car wont start. I replaced the starter and it still wont start. Is there a way to reset the computer or is something else causing it. Please respond as soon as you can. Car is needed 4 college transport.
car wont start on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero249 reports
2 answersMay 14, 2015
2 answersApril 18, 2010
2 answersDecember 03, 2012
2 answersJune 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conley, GA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($692 - 789) in Rachel, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in East Lynne, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in North Branch, NY
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($120 - 142) in Nuevo, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Hillsboro, MD