car won't start,got new solenoid and still won't start, will start if you take a screwdriver to the starter,also keeps draining the battery
Car won't start on 1993 Ford Escort
Car won't start after replacing battery. Jumped it on old battery, ran fine until car was turned off. Put in new battery and owner tells me it won't start. Guy isn't car guy, I think he crossed POS/Neg and could have fried something. Help.
1 answerJanuary 06, 2015
2 answersDecember 18, 2013
4 answersSeptember 11, 2009
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
1 answerJanuary 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?
- Why is my car taking a while to turn over?
- how do I test the ccrm in a 2002 zx2 . I have power at #21 what do I do next?
- Temperature running hot. Heats up to 75% of the temp gauge but no higher
- my escort is getting gas and its getting spark and it steel whont start what it