My 1994 Ford Explorer won't start. When I turn the key, the dashboard lights up, the radio comes on, but nothing happens.
Car won't start on 1994 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
August 20, 2009
Make sure the battery terminals are clean and tight. Sometimes the gearshift position switch can cause this. Try shifting the transmission into neutral and see if it starts. You may also have an issue with the ignition switch, starter or battery cables.
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerMarch 24, 2012
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 15, 2011
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Studley, VA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($185 - 295) in Tupman, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Redbird, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in New Roads, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($699 - 746) in Gravity, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($104 - 203) in Van, WV