My 1994 Ford Explorer won't start. When I turn the key, the dashboard lights up, the radio comes on, but nothing happens.
Car won't start on 1994 Ford Explorer
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
August 20, 2009
Make sure the battery terminals are clean and tight. Sometimes the gearshift position switch can cause this. Try shifting the transmission into neutral and see if it starts. You may also have an issue with the ignition switch, starter or battery cables.
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 24, 2012
1 answerMarch 15, 2011
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.