My 1994 Ford Explorer won't start. When I turn the key, the dashboard lights up, the radio comes on, but nothing happens.
Car won't start on 1994 Ford Explorer
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
August 20, 2009
Make sure the battery terminals are clean and tight. Sometimes the gearshift position switch can cause this. Try shifting the transmission into neutral and see if it starts. You may also have an issue with the ignition switch, starter or battery cables.
2 answersJuly 14, 2009
1 answerMarch 24, 2012
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 15, 2011
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?