my 96 galant wont start. i have spark n i have fuel getting to the fuel rail but none of the injectors are spraying any fuel out.i dont think all the injectors broke at the same time so i was hoping some one has the solution
car wont start on 1996 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
2 answersApril 27, 2011
1 answerDecember 06, 2014
1 answerJanuary 23, 2015
1 answerJune 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- How do i know if my engine is seized?
- remote wont open door so I used key to open doors now the car wont start
- Repair cost to replace condenser and air conditioner compressor?
- What should be repair cost for a impressive and condenser for the auto air condi
- Steering column is broke and car will not start