my 96 galant wont start. i have spark n i have fuel getting to the fuel rail but none of the injectors are spraying any fuel out.i dont think all the injectors broke at the same time so i was hoping some one has the solution
car wont start on 1996 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerJanuary 21, 2011
2 answersApril 27, 2011
1 answerJanuary 23, 2015
1 answerJune 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board