this v12 has 85,000 mi and sat for a couple years it did run out of gas once and just had the battery changed. when it cranks it sound like it jumped time. do these engines go through timing belts/chains this quickly?
car wont start on 1990 BMW 750iL
0 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Had transmission tune up transmission shifts fine. My question is why transmission code is being detected?
- Thanks for HELP
1990 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($3,632 - 4,506) in Arthur, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Birmingham, OH
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Midway, GA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($662 - 1,161) in Ashdown, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,781 - 1,891) in Elgin, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ripon, WI