Theres fuel, spark compression and the timing Belt is good. The car cranks but wont start replaced the mass air flow sensor so thats out. After the car cranks it smells a lot like gas like if theres to much fuel. It sounds like it wants to start but nothing. Cant get the codes because my dad decided to take the battery out. Plz help
Car wont start on 2000 Mazda Protege
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by ziptie12,
January 14, 2014
Have you pulled the plugs to see how fouled they are?
do you have any eng codes?
4 answersApril 14, 2014
Verified for the Mazda Protege40 reports
0 answersOctober 03, 2015
1 answerAugust 24, 2013
0 answersJanuary 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.