Theres fuel, spark compression and the timing Belt is good. The car cranks but wont start replaced the mass air flow sensor so thats out. After the car cranks it smells a lot like gas like if theres to much fuel. It sounds like it wants to start but nothing. Cant get the codes because my dad decided to take the battery out. Plz help
Car wont start on 2000 Mazda Protege
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
January 14, 2014
Have you pulled the plugs to see how fouled they are?
1 more answer , 1 more comment
do you have any eng codes?
Verified for the Mazda Protege71 reports
4 answersApril 14, 2014
0 answersOctober 03, 2015
1 answerAugust 24, 2013
0 answersJanuary 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2000 Mazda Protege Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($369 - 911) in Ector, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - 434) in Ponca, NE
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ashfield, MA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($178 - 219) in Rosemont, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($110 - 138) in Greenville, AL