The starter and battery are fine..i think it might be a fuse or something..any suggestions on where it would be or if it could be something else?..
Car wont start on 1997 Ford Thunderbird
1 answerApril 18, 2011
3 answersApril 30, 2009
2 answersFebruary 05, 2010
2 answersMarch 11, 2010
4 answersDecember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission