The starter and battery are fine..i think it might be a fuse or something..any suggestions on where it would be or if it could be something else?..
Car wont start on 1997 Ford Thunderbird
1 answerApril 18, 2011
3 answersApril 30, 2009
2 answersFebruary 05, 2010
2 answersMarch 11, 2010
4 answersDecember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- low beam headlights don't work
- I am considering buying an 88 Turbo Coupe 5 speed,121,000 miles
- Turned off now it don't turn over don't click nothing. Has juice in battery.Does this have a kill switch?
- My 97 Ford Thunderbird 4.6 V8 is sputtering what is wrong and how do I fix it
- I purchased this car and the ignition would not work. We replaced it and now it will not turn off. Someone told me it is the actuator arm but I cannot find the part.