Everytime I try to start, it backfires, and sometimes blows a flame out of the top of the engine by the power steering reservoir. Anybody have any idea what's causing this?
Car won't start on 1996 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille93 reports
2 answersJuly 12, 2012
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
2 answersJanuary 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,