Everytime I try to start, it backfires, and sometimes blows a flame out of the top of the engine by the power steering reservoir. Anybody have any idea what's causing this?
Car won't start on 1996 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille97 reports
2 answersJuly 12, 2012
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerApril 01, 2015
2 answersJanuary 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986