Everytime I try to start, it backfires, and sometimes blows a flame out of the top of the engine by the power steering reservoir. Anybody have any idea what's causing this?
Car won't start on 1996 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille121 reports
2 answersJuly 12, 2012
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerApril 01, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1996 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($279 - 438) in Rineyville, KY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Antioch, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sparks, NV
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($874 - 1,192) in Grindstone, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($297 - 459) in Elgin, TX
- Trans Mount Replacement ($265 - 306) in Ragland, AL