I just put new water pump, oil pump, timing chains and set timing,on my 2.7 engine DOHC, put it all back together, car wont start, It has spark in cylinder 2 and 5 only what could be wrong
car wont start on 2003 Chrysler Sebring
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
October 21, 2009
Hi, Did you get this figures out? Was something left disconnected?
COMMENT by user14761,
October 27, 2009
I figured out the company I orderd from sent me wrong gear on timing chain parts. they sent me the right one it ran. what a long 3 week hassle
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring72 reports
1 answerApril 03, 2013
2 answersJuly 25, 2016
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring29 reports
2 answersAugust 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- My cruise control & horn stop working same day
- How much is the motor in the driver seat?
- The car will die while driving.Won't stay started.Crank shaft changed. No succes
- How many miles do I have to drive the car to reset the drive cycle
- which year model used engines will work for a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible?