I just put new water pump, oil pump, timing chains and set timing,on my 2.7 engine DOHC, put it all back together, car wont start, It has spark in cylinder 2 and 5 only what could be wrong
car wont start on 2003 Chrysler Sebring
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
October 21, 2009
Hi, Did you get this figures out? Was something left disconnected?
COMMENT by user14761 ,
October 27, 2009
I figured out the company I orderd from sent me wrong gear on timing chain parts. they sent me the right one it ran. what a long 3 week hassle
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring31 reports
2 answersJuly 25, 2016
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring80 reports
1 answerApril 03, 2013
2 answersAugust 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2003 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Milan, MN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($285 - 598) in Fleming, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($424 - 660) in Glenham, NY
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($66 - 83) in Six Mile Run, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 61) in Ludlow, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($157 - 198) in Hazel Green, WI