have replaced alternator battery and theft deterrant system has dissableed starting. waited three minutes as directed by instrument panel and still nothing. help!!!
car wont start on 1990 Cadillac Seville
2 answersApril 09, 2009
Verified for the Cadillac Seville34 reports
1 answerApril 29, 2012
1 answerAugust 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
- Replace secondary air engine pump