actually my car is a 1988 325i bmw convertable. it has sat up for about 8-12 months.it wont start. its like it doesnt have any power. we replaced the battery. when you turn the key nothing happens. just the radio lights come on.
car wont start on 1990 BMW 325i
3 answersMay 04, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2011
0 answersDecember 07, 2015
1 answerJune 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($223 - 467) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,272 - 2,864) in Saint Helen, MI
- Starter Replacement ($528 - 698) in Forest Hill, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($268 - 333) in Brookhaven, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - 4,146) in Blanchester, OH