actually my car is a 1988 325i bmw convertable. it has sat up for about 8-12 months.it wont start. its like it doesnt have any power. we replaced the battery. when you turn the key nothing happens. just the radio lights come on.
car wont start on 1990 BMW 325i
3 answersMay 04, 2010
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerJanuary 05, 2011
0 answersDecember 07, 2015
1 answerJune 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($451 - 581) in Saint Helen, MI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($355 - 466) in Forest Hill, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 131) in Brookhaven, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($146 - 207) in Blanchester, OH