actually my car is a 1988 325i bmw convertable. it has sat up for about 8-12 months.it wont start. its like it doesnt have any power. we replaced the battery. when you turn the key nothing happens. just the radio lights come on.
car wont start on 1990 BMW 325i
1 answerJanuary 05, 2011
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
3 answersMay 04, 2010
0 answersDecember 07, 2015
1 answerJune 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Preowned 2002 bmw 320i. Convertible top issues up and down. Any feedback? Thanks
- When I go to the AUX option in the radio it doesn't light up for me to select to
- Why would tRed light on convertable top control panel says on and car wont crank
- My gas paddle getting no power in my 2002 BMW 325xi
- Trouble with the stearing real tight.