actually my car is a 1988 325i bmw convertable. it has sat up for about 8-12 months.it wont start. its like it doesnt have any power. we replaced the battery. when you turn the key nothing happens. just the radio lights come on.
car wont start on 1990 BMW 325i
3 answersMay 04, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2011
1 answerJanuary 22, 2011
0 answersDecember 07, 2015
1 answerJune 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Windows,radio do not work,signals,flasher work but do not flash or click inside
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?